Sponsored by:

Hudson Valley Region WGI DE / OPEN TRACK Oct 17/18

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 11:42 PM
Mike S.
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Geoffrey,

I had a great time and the Hudson Valley group (Lou, Mark, you, et als) ran a great event. Being blessed with 70's and partly sunny weather make it all the better.

I really liked your 2 run group format. My only suggestion is doing 5 30 minute run sessions per day for the instructed group vs. 1 45 and 3 30's. For this extra run group and 15 minutes/day...we in the instructed group will gladly wash the instructors cars at the end of the first day and your windows before each of your run groups sessions.

Thanks,

Mike
Old 10-21-2007, 08:41 AM
Geoffrey
Nordschleife Master

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks for the feedback, we will be adjusting this event for next year. Some of the feedback suggests that 45 minutes instructing in a car is too much for an instructor, a few thought it was good for the student to be able to drive for a longer period. Some students thought it was too much and didn't stay out the full 45 minutes. So, we'll be discussing this and optimizing the format for next year, but no major changes, it will still be a two run group format, but hopefully with more like 70 cars.
Old 10-21-2007, 02:42 PM
Phokaioglaukos
Rennlist Member

Received 52 Likes on 36 Posts

This one goes on my list for next year!

Quick Reply: Hudson Valley Region WGI DE / OPEN TRACK Oct 17/18