Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3 wrecked at autocross

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 09:47 AM
mrbill_fl
Race Car

Received 48 Likes on 42 Posts

LOL, too funny, gettoboy is in urban dictionary!!! I missed that post first time around...

---------------------------------------------------
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=Ghettoracer

1. Ghettoracer 47 up, 4 down
High performance driving instructor that drives student's cars carelessly around a track not thinking about the possibility of crashing
"Ghettoracer was droving my car and because of his spider senses, he was able to save it from spinning on coolant."
by notghettoracer Jan 20, 2005 share this add comment
2. Ghettoracer 27 up, 4 down
Also a racecar drover with mAdSKilZ. Some one with a magnetic ability to colide with others on track, almost as if it was fait itself that brings them together.
The Ghettoracer was on track today: four missing bumpers, one over reved F50.
by mrMadSkIlz Jan 21, 2005 share this add comment

3. Ghettoracer 24 up, 4 down
Wannabe racer who crashes into a real racer in his first race and refuses to believe it was his fault.
"Sure I lost control, spun, tried to gather it back up and screwed that up and then hit another racer, but it's okay because I can drove real good."
by Won't let him drove my cars! Jan 21, 2005 share this add comment

--------------------
-wonder who gets the credit here???

Hey, watch out where you park, a few years back some corner workers cars were hit in a normally safe spot at moroso when a car went off... -most didn't know the fence running from start/finish to T2 (on drivers left) was only chicken wire and chain link, covered in overgrown weeds. you just never know.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:35 AM
roberga
Nordschleife Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
Wonder what finally happened?
That car was out this year for opening day @ PIR(portland) good as new. Did not ask about the $$ or lawyers. The course set up and parking is now different.

Quick Reply: GT3 wrecked at autocross