Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pics of my cars in a line-up!

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2006, 04:09 PM
ajax1964
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are you considering something to the left of the Murci...like the Bugatti?
Old 05-01-2006, 12:54 PM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What no Yugo? Stunning collection sir!
Old 05-02-2006, 01:01 AM
Normy
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

My name is Normy and I'm this really cute little boy from south Florida with two Boeing type ratings and I'm open for adoption! Here's my 928......

N!
Attached Images  

Last edited by Normy; 05-02-2006 at 03:38 AM.
Old 05-02-2006, 04:20 AM
Eyal 951
Nordschleife Master

If you are ever looking for a young person looking to get to the top to invest in, send me a PM.
Very nice collection, and even nicer property. I am very happy that you get to enjoy it all, and you seem to give back as well with the animals etc.
Old 05-02-2006, 06:07 PM
EricB
Intermediate

wow, very nice collection a bit of overlap, but yr very humble about it, makes the difference!
Old 05-02-2006, 06:42 PM
magwheel
Instructor

Smile Nice collection

Originally Posted by EricB
wow, very nice collection a bit of overlap, but yr very humble about it, makes the difference!
Thanks Eric, I appreciate the compliment. Michael
Old 05-02-2006, 07:04 PM
EricB
Intermediate

Eh... no worries. A CGT, F430, S8 or RS4, and an Atom would be my choice. tadd cheaper + maybe a 356 cabriolet or two. Guess yr connections help make yr current car choices. I'm just sitting on the fence here. Honestly, from your perspective, how do you think the resale values are gonna hold for the Lambos, specifically the Gallardo?
Old 05-04-2006, 08:10 PM
CP
Race Director

Received 334 Likes on 239 Posts

Michael,

Love your exquisite taste in cars. Besides the means to enjoy these finer things in life, you also have a great personality. I enjoyed your PMs, and tone of conversations and social etiquette. You sir deserve to enjoy what you have.

You may consider yourself lucky. Somehow I'm quite sure your adopted parents consider themselves lucky as well. In one way or another, you earned your keeps.

Thanks for sharing and enjoy in great health.

BTW, I thought you have a 993ttS as well, or an Andial 3.8L, or am I mistaken?

CP
Old 05-05-2006, 05:51 AM
magwheel
Instructor

Question Resale values?

Originally Posted by EricB
Eh... no worries. A CGT, F430, S8 or RS4, and an Atom would be my choice. tadd cheaper + maybe a 356 cabriolet or two. Guess yr connections help make yr current car choices. I'm just sitting on the fence here. Honestly, from your perspective, how do you think the resale values are gonna hold for the Lambos, specifically the Gallardo?
Geez Eric, I'm not really sure. They seem to be doing pretty good on eBay now but in a year or two, it may be a different story. I'll be selling my cars outright or trading them in after 2 1/2 or 3 years of having them. So far I'm happy with all the cars and will probably remain with the same models except the Carrera GT and Ford GT. Don't know what I'll do in their cases. Michael
Old 05-05-2006, 06:02 AM
magwheel
Instructor

Default Compliments

Originally Posted by CP
Michael,

Love your exquisite taste in cars. Besides the means to enjoy these finer things in life, you also have a great personality. I enjoyed your PMs, and tone of conversations and social etiquette. You sir deserve to enjoy what you have.

You may consider yourself lucky. Somehow I'm quite sure your adopted parents consider themselves lucky as well. In one way or another, you earned your keeps.

Thanks for sharing and enjoy in great health.

BTW, I thought you have a 993ttS as well, or an Andial 3.8L, or am I mistaken?

CP
Thanks for the compliments CP. I've always tried to be modest all my life because being a pompous *** can turn people off big time and cause you a loss of any or all your friendships.

Yes, Mom and Dad really took great care of me in so many ways that I'll always feel lucky and thankful! I just hope that they were as proud of me being their son as I was having them as my parents. Thanks for mentioning them. Michael
Old 05-05-2006, 02:17 PM
ronmart
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by magwheel
Jeff is right..... I won't compare the cars against each other. But... if you go to this web site link.... you'll see reviews of all the cars and can get a feeling for yourself of what each car is like. Michael
http://www.jabbasworld.net/viewtopic...er=asc&start=0
I just saw your reply - thanks for the link. I'm looking forward to getting your feedback on your cars!
Old 05-05-2006, 06:23 PM
CP
Race Director

Received 334 Likes on 239 Posts

Originally Posted by magwheel
Jeff is right..... I won't compare the cars against each other. But... if you go to this web site link.... you'll see reviews of all the cars and can get a feeling for yourself of what each car is like. Michael
http://www.jabbasworld.net/viewtopic...er=asc&start=0

Michael,

I went to Jabbaworld, read for almost an hour, and laughed my a$$ off a few times. I tell you, you have a way with your story telling. I'm a little surprised that we are about the same age (you have about 2 years on me). I thought you were a 28 years old or something.

In any case, thanks for the entertainment. BTW, did any one tell you about the RUF RT12?

I can't wait to read your acquisition story/review on that one.

CO
Old 05-06-2006, 01:00 AM
magwheel
Instructor

Wink I thought you were a 28 years old!

Originally Posted by CP
Michael,

I went to Jabbaworld, read for almost an hour, and laughed my a$$ off a few times. I tell you, you have a way with your story telling. I'm a little surprised that we are about the same age (you have about 2 years on me). I thought you were a 28 years old or something.

In any case, thanks for the entertainment. BTW, did any one tell you about the RUF RT12?

I can't wait to read your acquisition story/review on that one.

CO
Thanks CP, My girlfriend thinks I act a hell of a lot younger than that. Heck.... I'm always checking 'skirt' out and she gets pissed off! What's the 'big deal'? All I'm doing is looking...... yeah right!

Seriously.... Thanks for the compliment. I'm glad you enjoyed the reviews and had some laughs! That makes me feel great that you can laugh with me at some of my life's experiences! Thank you, Michael
Old 05-22-2006, 01:59 AM
UDPride
Thinking outside da' bun...
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 470 Likes on 242 Posts

I feel like a giant loser after reading this thread. Awesome cars.

Money doesnt buy happiness but it lets you look for it in so many more places.
Old 05-22-2006, 06:43 PM
mondial944
Track Day

absolutly awesome, and personally i find that most inspiring, i tell myself "one day" everyday. im 22 and have just bought my first porsche, inspiration gives hope indeed.

Quick Reply: Pics of my cars in a line-up!