Sponsored by:

Pics of my cars in a line-up!

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 04:24 PM
FLCERIK
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Michael,

Have you thought about purchasing a Bugatti or a Saleen S7. I would be curious to see what your opinion of those cars is in terms of performance vs the ones you own. Some of my neighbors have Farrari's and Lambo's which are beautiful cars and sound great. I have not had the nerve to ask them for a test drive just waiting for the offer.

Your a lucky guy. Thanks for the motivation.
Old 08-07-2006, 07:05 PM
AeroGT3RedWing
Racer

Originally Posted by magwheel
But you know me, I'll never open her up all the way to see just how brutal she is.
Please, for the love of God, tell me this statement was made in sarcasm.
Old 08-07-2006, 08:23 PM
ronmart
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rome
Geez..you could sell that collection and feed a medium sized 3rd world country for a year.
That wouldn't be nearly as fun though!
Old 08-07-2006, 08:26 PM
ronmart
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi Jeff, Maybe you missed my post "Addition For My Condition" in the TURBO forum list. I bought an 07 997 Turbo about 2 weeks ago. A friend of mine and my son told me about it and (honestly), I just went to look at it.

It was supposedly sold but he hadn't done any paperwork on it and he decided to sell her to me..... AT STICKER PRICE!!!

So far I really love her. She rides a lot smoother than my 03 GT2, is more comfortable because of the softer seats and seems pretty damn fast. But you know me, I'll never open her up all the way to see just how brutal she is.

I can send you separate pics if you'd like. Glad to hear from you and hope everything is well with you too! Michael
Nice Michael - are you going to update your cars thread at http://www.jabbasworld.net/viewtopic...er=asc&start=0 with your new 997 Turbo impressions?

BTW, have you not considered my request to have you adopt me to be a serious proposal?
Old 08-13-2006, 01:58 PM
greenshoes3
Pro

something is suspecious about these pics, ive seen them on other forums too, mind getting some username shots?
Old 08-13-2006, 11:19 PM
magwheel
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry Suspicious pics?

Originally Posted by greenshoes3
something is suspecious about these pics, ive seen them on other forums too, mind getting some username shots?
Huh? Are you talking about the pics of my cars or some other pics? And if you are referring to my pics, I'm on several forums sharing my car ownership experiences with other forum members. What do you mean by 'username shots'?
BTW 'suspecious' is spelled 'suspicious' for future reference! the Mags
Attached Images  
Old 08-14-2006, 02:46 PM
Byron_944
Pro

Huh? Are you talking about the pics of my cars or some other pics? And if you are referring to my pics, I'm on several forums sharing my car ownership experiences with other forum members. What do you mean by 'username shots'?
BTW 'suspecious' is spelled 'suspicious' for future reference! the Mags
Hey, thats a new shot, I've seen that angle before, but I've never seen the labrador before. Nice dog! I dont think Magwheel needs to validate himself...every other picture you've seen on any other forum is him just sharing his cars so other people can enjoy them as well.
Old 08-14-2006, 02:50 PM
porschedog
Rennlist Member

Received 320 Likes on 208 Posts

Michael,

I've already been through college and all the way to an MBA. Want to adopt me?
I am very low-maintenance and I poromise not to put you in a nursing home.
Old 08-14-2006, 06:48 PM
magwheel
Instructor

Talking The Labrador and others.

Originally Posted by Byron_944
Hey, thats a new shot, I've seen that angle before, but I've never seen the labrador before. Nice dog! I dont think Magwheel needs to validate himself...every other picture you've seen on any other forum is him just sharing his cars so other people can enjoy them as well.
Hi Byron, Thanks for the back-up! FYI.... I've got two other Labs.... a Black one and a 'Fox Red' (Yellow) one. Also a Shepherd-Husky mix and a Boxer-Pit Terrier mix. I need them all to guard the house and the cars! Mags
Attached Images  
Old 08-14-2006, 07:01 PM
magwheel
Instructor

Cool Want to adopt me?

Originally Posted by porschedog
Michael,

I've already been through college and all the way to an MBA. Want to adopt me?
I am very low-maintenance and I promise not to put you in a nursing home.
If you can wash the cars, walk the dogs, help the girlfriend keep the house clean, fill the bird feeders every few days, feed the deer and other animals, help me cut the 9 acres or so of grass and watch a movie with the girlfriend a couple nights a week so I can go out and go crazy every once in a while....... you're adopted! Oh yeah.... you gotta keep your mouth shut! Magwheel BTW... "promise not to put you in a nursing home." Boy you really know how to hurt a guy!
Old 08-14-2006, 09:41 PM
Byron_944
Pro

Hi Byron, Thanks for the back-up! FYI.... I've got two other Labs.... a Black one and a 'Fox Red' (Yellow) one. Also a Shepherd-Husky mix and a Boxer-Pit Terrier mix. I need them all to guard the house and the cars! Mags
I also have two labs, a Chocolate lab named Cocoa and a black lab named Pepper. And I have a GSD named Foxy as well. Though they're just guarding a tired LR Disco II.

And thats a very nice shot there in the last post! I like the license plate of the Ford! Once again, beautiful collection!
Old 08-14-2006, 10:16 PM
MPD47
The Carnage King
Rennlist Member

If you can wash the cars, walk the dogs, help the girlfriend keep the house clean, fill the bird feeders every few days, feed the deer and other animals, help me cut the 9 acres or so of grass and watch a movie with the girlfriend a couple nights a week so I can go out and go crazy every once in a while....... you're adopted! Oh yeah.... you gotta keep your mouth shut! Magwheel BTW... "promise not to put you in a nursing home." Boy you really know how to hurt a guy!
Sounds good to me! Where do I sign

Nice collection magwheels!
Old 08-16-2006, 07:45 PM
NorthVan
Three Wheelin'

Default I would be content having any one of those

instead I have to "slum" it in my 06 C2S.

Beautiful collection, seeing anyone of those cars at one time is awesome but all 6, amazing!
Old 08-16-2006, 07:55 PM
Carrera GT
Wordsmith
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Nicely done. Excellent choices. This is a long thread so someone might have already mentioned it, but if you want to get the cars nicely aligned a set of "Go Jacks" (wheel dollies) is the easiest way to get every car exactly on the spot. I've tried having the cars at equal intervals but different widths and even different colours look as if they're different widths and make the spacing look odd. I've also tried having the cars at equal spacing (say 20 inches between each parallel side and that looks good but then the damn things are different lengths and once you're on an angle do you keep the noses at or the mid point or the rear aligned? Very time-consuming to get it a picture "just so."

I was trying to think of the odd-man out in this line-up. It's could be just about any on eof them -- the Gallardo (all the others are "super cars") or the Ford (all the others are exotics) or the Carrera GT (all the others are still available as new models ... or has the Ford GT been discontinued already?)

Well, again, nicely done.
Old 08-18-2006, 10:59 PM
SilverSteel
Three Wheelin'

Received 258 Likes on 142 Posts

Looks like you couldn't make up your mind! Yeah, I drove them all and bought one,..a 997S.

Nice cars.

Quick Reply: Pics of my cars in a line-up!