Notices
Panamera 2010-Current

Has This Happened On Anyone’s 2018 Panamera

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2023, 09:17 AM
Jay Schack
Track Day

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I had same issue, Porsche North Scottsdale had a fix as there is a service bulletin out for this issue. Search this website for previous threads so you can get the service bulletin number. that’s what I did.
Old 09-25-2023, 11:12 AM
Chimuel
Racer

Received 129 Likes on 94 Posts

Originally Posted by TechDude99
I believe Porsche corporate had a checklist but the SM couldn't articulate the details. I know the Master Tech checked the connections, added fluid (they did the scheduled transmission service a few miles ago,) performed a reset, updated the software, reset again, and checked the fluid and connections again.
Thank you. I received the car back from the dealer last week. The SA noted that the last time I was there the PDK reset was not done properly and he had another technician perform the reset. I had the 40k mile service performed during the same visit which included the PDK fluid replacement. Car has been sitting for over a week so I will see if the issue comes back when I have time to drive it this week. Fingers crossed... would prefer not to have to have my vehicle/transmission disassembled.
Old 09-25-2023, 01:09 PM
B Russ
Rennlist Member

Received 717 Likes on 484 Posts

Spoke to a service advisor about this, he said 1st step is software updates then valve body inside the PDK then full PDK

Quick Reply: Has This Happened On Anyone’s 2018 Panamera