Notices
Macan EV Discuss the 2024 Porsche Macan EV
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Macan EV: Meet the all-electric Macan at a Porsche Experience Center (free!)

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2024, 05:05 PM
tmrqs
Advanced

Received 53 Likes on 39 Posts
Default Meet the all-electric Macan at a Porsche Experience Center (free!)

Got this over email - and it’s free!
Wish I lived close to one of these…

Meet the all-electric Macan at a Porsche Experience Center.

Beginning this June, Porsche Experience Center Atlanta and Los Angeles will offer a complimentary Macan Electric Immersion program. An introduction to our first fully electric SUV, Porsche product experts will take you on an in-depth tour of the all-electric Macan, followed by a ride-along on the PEC track with a Porsche Drive Coach. This is your exclusive opportunity to experience the all-electric Macan yourself—before it arrives at Porsche Centers.

Event Key Facts
  • Test drive the new Electric Macan on the exhilarating track.
  • Experience the unmatched performance and innovation of Porsche's electric vehicle technology.
  • Meet fellow Porsche enthusiasts and share in the excitement of this exclusive event.
  • Discover the thrill of driving a Porsche like never before.

Event Details

For a limited time, experience the Macan Electric at the Porsche Experience Center starting mid-June. The complimentary Macan Electric Preview will introduce you to our first fully electric SUV. Join the Porsche Experience Center teams for an in-depth tour of the all-electric Macan, then observe it firsthand as a Porsche Drive Coach takes you for a tour around the PEC track to showcase the vehicle’s capability. With multiple slots throughout the duration of the program, there is plenty of time to sign up and participate. It’s your exclusive opportunity to sample the all-electric Macan for yourself.

Each Macan Electric Preview experience is 30 minutes and includes a 10-minute detailed walk around of the vehicle followed by a 20-minute on track experience with a professional drive coach behind the wheel.

Event Details:
Date: 6/11/24 - 7/27/24

To RSVP and secure your slot, select the time slot that works best for your schedule.

We look forward to welcoming you to the Porsche Experience Center for an electrifying experience with the new Macan Electric!

Reserve at PEC Atlanta

Reserve at PEC Los Angeles

Last edited by tmrqs; 05-23-2024 at 06:46 PM.
The following 6 users liked this post by tmrqs:
Dr. G7 (06-21-2024), jsclarke (05-25-2024), PSPJames (05-24-2024), seejaneworkit (05-24-2024), TC Cruising (06-09-2024), usctrojanGT3 (05-26-2024) and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 05-23-2024, 06:36 PM
CraigW1
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 7 Posts

I just went ahead and signed up. Easy peasy. Seemed to be plenty of open spots for anyone else who may be interested.
Old 05-23-2024, 08:09 PM
TC Cruising
Instructor

Received 99 Likes on 70 Posts

I am excited for those who will be able to do this. Looking forward to your posting here your after-event write-ups.
Old 05-23-2024, 09:25 PM
daveo4porsche
Rennlist Member

Received 3,912 Likes on 1,903 Posts

Originally Posted by tmrqs
Got this over email - and it’s free!

Beginning this June, Porsche Experience Center Atlanta and Los Angeles will offer a complimentary Macan Electric Immersion program. An introduction to our first fully electric SUV, Porsche product experts will take you on an in-depth tour of the all-electric Macan, followed by a ride-along on the PEC track with a Porsche Drive Coach. This is your exclusive opportunity to experience the all-electric Macan yourself—before it arrives at Porsche Centers.

Event Key Facts
  • Experience the unmatched performance and innovation of Porsche's electric vehicle technology.
  • Meet fellow Porsche enthusiasts and share in the excitement of this exclusive event.

Event Details

For a limited time, experience the Macan Electric at the Porsche Experience Center starting mid-June. The complimentary Macan Electric Preview will introduce you to our first fully electric SUV. Join the Porsche Experience Center teams for an in-depth tour of the all-electric Macan, then observe it firsthand as a Porsche Drive Coach takes you for a tour around the PEC track to showcase the vehicle’s capability. With multiple slots throughout the duration of the program, there is plenty of time to sign up and participate. It’s your exclusive opportunity to sample the all-electric Macan for yourself.

Each Macan Electric Preview experience is 30 minutes and includes a 10-minute detailed walk around of the vehicle followed by a 20-minute on track experience with a professional drive coach behind the wheel.

Event Details:
Date: 6/11/24 - 7/27/24

To RSVP and secure your slot, select the time slot that works best for your schedule.

We look forward to welcoming you to the Porsche Experience Center for an electrifying experience with the new Macan Electric!

Reserve at PEC Atlanta

Reserve at PEC Los Angeles
registered June 20th - buddy is joining me - will be happy to share what I learn.
The following 2 users liked this post by daveo4porsche:
mikeright (05-24-2024), TC Cruising (05-23-2024)
Old 05-24-2024, 01:14 PM
sparkhill
Burning Brakes

Received 505 Likes on 306 Posts

Thank you. I am visiting LA as was able to sign up for PECLA.
The following 2 users liked this post by sparkhill:
daveo4porsche (05-24-2024), TC Cruising (05-24-2024)
Old 05-24-2024, 04:09 PM
seejaneworkit
6th Gear

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you for the share. Was able to sign up on a Saturday for myself and my husband. Should give us a nice little primer before our actual vehicle gets here in September.
The following 2 users liked this post by seejaneworkit:
daveo4porsche (05-24-2024), TC Cruising (05-26-2024)
Old 05-31-2024, 03:49 AM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 4,039 Likes on 2,302 Posts

Booked a test drive with a buddy on June 20th at PECLA.

Last edited by usctrojanGT3; 05-31-2024 at 03:50 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by usctrojanGT3:
daveo4porsche (05-31-2024), TC Cruising (05-31-2024)
Old 05-31-2024, 03:50 AM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by daveo4porsche
registered June 20th - buddy is joining me - will be happy to share what I learn.
Spyerx and I will be there on the 20th and will grab lunch afterwards at the restaurant, want to join us?
The following users liked this post:
TC Cruising (05-31-2024)
Old 05-31-2024, 08:04 AM
daveo4porsche
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by usctrojanGT3
Spyerx and I will be there on the 20th and will grab lunch afterwards at the restaurant, want to join us?
OMG yes! restaurant was fully booked no reservation - please add +2 (myself and a friend) if you can for reservation.
The following 2 users liked this post by daveo4porsche:
TC Cruising (05-31-2024), usctrojanGT3 (06-01-2024)
Old 05-31-2024, 10:57 AM
TC Cruising
Instructor

Received 99 Likes on 70 Posts

You folks are going to have BIG FUN that day. We will live vicariously with your subsequent posts here about your experiences.
Old 06-01-2024, 09:04 AM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by daveo4porsche
OMG yes! restaurant was fully booked no reservation - please add +2 (myself and a friend) if you can for reservation.
We were going to try to get in there after my test drive which ends after 1:30pm so maybe a 2pm reservation.
Old 06-01-2024, 10:47 AM
daveo4porsche
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by usctrojanGT3
We were going to try to get in there after my test drive which ends after 1:30pm so maybe a 2pm reservation.
gone to PM…
Old 06-04-2024, 01:13 AM
alvaro_m
AutoX

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Oh man, I just came across this post. For some reason only 1 ticket was available? But thats cool.
Thanks for sharing this.
Old 06-04-2024, 03:42 PM
CraigW1
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 7 Posts

[QUOTE=tmrqs;19455143]Got this over email - and it’s free!

Event Key Facts

Event Details

Although somewhat vague, I believe we are just getting the opportunity to ride along as a passenger, not actually drive. Still excited to participate in this opportunity.
The following 2 users liked this post by CraigW1:
daveo4porsche (06-04-2024), TC Cruising (06-10-2024)
Old 06-10-2024, 03:41 PM
TurboIXXI
Instructor

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Thanks for sharing! I just signed up for June 22

Quick Reply: Macan EV: Meet the all-electric Macan at a Porsche Experience Center (free!)