Notices

"Protect" HWFMR

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2008, 01:40 PM
SeanR
Rennlist Member

Received 500 Likes on 267 Posts

Well crap, that was bad. Never noticed that bird in the tree. What kind was it?
Old 12-24-2008, 01:45 PM
Robert Henriksen
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think it was a mockingbird.
Old 12-24-2008, 01:47 PM
mglobe
The Penguin King
Rennlist Member

Received 118 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Robert Henriksen
Old 12-24-2008, 02:06 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 177 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by Robert Henriksen

That's my co-drover!
Old 12-24-2008, 02:33 PM
SeanR
Rennlist Member

Received 500 Likes on 267 Posts

You couldn't ask for a better follow up than that. LMAO
Old 12-24-2008, 02:59 PM
deep_uv
RIP

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I thought she thought why quick insane like this I and she is in luck together actually meets the topic I have not looked her to me to have favorable impression yesterday to see her and male walks me good bothersome dispirited one day of college entrance examination on more than 5 month of me not to have the tense feeling to think but actually daily today as soon as her I was all game gold tired of the mother to request 400-500 then on to me to assist well greatly also absolutely let me have well work I actually in dispirited I to look in the textbook 5 minutes must remember her me to be very confused I to want with her to say gave up looking saw today installed to her me has not been seeing Passes through when she has not managed my me actually to think that her I want to cry to want to listen to the song well read listens to song that female really not like this to you!!! Do not think her, is not worth, why to hang to death on a tree, she pays no attention, buy dofus otherwise the present might die. refuels, these people are the eye mist! in I also had a mind the words to want saying that was very bothersome, all schoolmates the ash metown, my person this long vacation, kamas buymy mother too has been parsimonious has not let on me Private school, our privately established and the killometer difference will be many, enters privately later to come out is in the society the upper formation, really called “the healthy development” wonderful, but she dies now is not willing to draw cash dofus gold, I had to read very bad public, the good public people were full. Other schoolmate, has well public reads, may return to one's old home, I? Mother 25 only then has a vacation, dies cannot see her, my anything does not have, the hand is also injured very much seriously, in the family was the loot has died, the piano had one week not to practice, the compunction, certainly was very not at heart ripe. Entire does not have the hope dispirited life. After beginning school, the result is certainly very bad. Not good schoolmate.
Old 12-24-2008, 03:01 PM
pmgoodwin
Racer

Originally Posted by Mike in Chi

That's my co-drover!
you have PM
Old 12-24-2008, 03:08 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by deep_uv
I thought she thought why quick insane like this I and she is in luck together actually meets the topic I have not looked her to me to have favorable impression yesterday to see her and male walks me good bothersome dispirited one day of college entrance examination on more than 5 month of me not to have the tense feeling to think but actually daily today as soon as her I was all game gold tired of the mother to request 400-500 then on to me to assist well greatly also absolutely let me have well work I actually in dispirited I to look in the textbook 5 minutes must remember her me to be very confused I to want with her to say gave up looking saw today installed to her me has not been seeing Passes through when she has not managed my me actually to think that her I want to cry to want to listen to the song well read listens to song that female really not like this to you!!! Do not think her, is not worth, why to hang to death on a tree, she pays no attention, buy dofus otherwise the present might die. refuels, these people are the eye mist! in I also had a mind the words to want saying that was very bothersome, all schoolmates the ash metown, my person this long vacation, kamas buymy mother too has been parsimonious has not let on me Private school, our privately established and the killometer difference will be many, enters privately later to come out is in the society the upper formation, really called “the healthy development” wonderful, but she dies now is not willing to draw cash dofus gold, I had to read very bad public, the good public people were full. Other schoolmate, has well public reads, may return to one's old home, I? Mother 25 only then has a vacation, dies cannot see her, my anything does not have, the hand is also injured very much seriously, in the family was the loot has died, the piano had one week not to practice, the compunction, certainly was very not at heart ripe. Entire does not have the hope dispirited life. After beginning school, the result is certainly very bad. Not good schoolmate.
I thought so!
Old 12-24-2008, 03:20 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Steve . . . are you on drugs or what? ROFL. I don't know what that was, but if it was meant to annoy the snot out of people, I think you may have very well succeeded.
Old 12-24-2008, 04:07 PM
Larry Herman
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I know about the theory that if you put enough monkeys at enough typewriters, you might get something resembling the English language. Steve just proved that you only need one.
Retired Club Racer & National PCA Instructor
Past Flames:
1994 RS America Club Racer
2004 GT3 Track Car
1984 911 Carrera Club Racer
1974 914/4 2.0 Track Car

CLICK HERE to see some of my ancient racing videos.

Old 12-24-2008, 05:34 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Bonster
Steve . . . are you on drugs or what? ROFL. I don't know what that was, but if it was meant to annoy the snot out of people, I think you may have very well succeeded.
Then simply thank him for helping you with your snot problem.
Old 12-24-2008, 06:03 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Bull
Then simply thank him for helping you with your snot problem.
***Lol. Yeah, but I'm fresh out of Kleenex.
Old 12-24-2008, 10:59 PM
sbelles
I'm in....
Rennlist Member

Received 260 Likes on 174 Posts

Reads like some of the emails I get from friendly Nigerians who want to help me aquire lots of money.
Old 12-24-2008, 11:22 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by sbelles
Reads like some of the emails I get from friendly Nigerians who want to help me aquire lots of money.
Yossarian, is that you up in your tree?????
Old 12-25-2008, 12:35 AM
sbelles
I'm in....
Rennlist Member

Received 260 Likes on 174 Posts

Originally Posted by Bull
Yossarian, is that you up in your tree?????
A partridge. Danny Partridge.

Quick Reply: "Protect" HWFMR