Notices

"Protect" HWFMR

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2008, 10:31 AM
kurt M
Mr. Excitement
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

(Caution one person’s unasked for opinion and comment to follow.)
VR. Why the need to stir the pot All The (deleted) Time? Did you not evolve after getting (select one or more) kicked out of, banned, asked to leave, chased away by the locals with pitchforks from some of the BMW sites? IIRC they followed you here to resoundingly heckle you and warn us of your M.O. and SOP. Based on your now extensive post history here the warning was spot on. It was replete with examples of your cut and paste file and your response methods when confronted after other forum members eventually get irritated with your incessant frat boy like contributions. You are not stupid and have a lot to offer. Can't you simply filter out some of the irritating Bevis and Butthead level stuff out? Sometimes it is funny as hell. In the right place almost anything is OK but all over the place and all the time it just gets predictable and old.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:47 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,487 Likes on 787 Posts

Originally Posted by kurt M
(Caution one person’s unasked for opinion and comment to follow.)
VR. Why the need to stir the pot All The (deleted) Time? Did you not evolve after getting (select one or more) kicked out of, banned, asked to leave, chased away by the locals with pitchforks from some of the BMW sites? IIRC they followed you here to resoundingly heckle you and warn us of your M.O. and SOP. Based on your now extensive post history here the warning was spot on. It was replete with examples of your cut and paste file and your response methods when confronted after other forum members eventually get irritated with your incessant frat boy like contributions. You are not stupid and have a lot to offer. Can't you simply filter out some of the irritating Bevis and Butthead level stuff out? Sometimes it is funny as hell. In the right place almost anything is OK but all over the place and all the time it just gets predictable and old.
expletive deleted

Last edited by Mike in Chi; 12-23-2008 at 11:08 AM. Reason: I'm tired of all this crap. Let's stop it now
Old 12-23-2008, 11:01 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by mglobe
Why not just close this thread. All we're going to do in it is argue about <expletive deleted>.
Good idea, since someone keeps sneakily changing my posts for reasons unknown.

Last edited by Veloce Raptor; 12-23-2008 at 11:22 AM.
Old 12-23-2008, 11:04 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

There are a number of moderators.

Maybe it was one of those corporate drones...
Old 12-23-2008, 11:11 AM
kurt M
Mr. Excitement
Rennlist Member

If you don't get it you don't get it. At least you dont have to clip your fingernails.
Old 12-23-2008, 11:22 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by kurt M
If you don't get it you don't get it. At least you dont have to clip your fingernails.
Oh, I get it, Kurt. I gave you a FACTUAL response (in contrast to your post) but apparently even that was too much for someone, who keep deleting it.

Here is what I said:

"Sheesh.

Kurt, get your facts straight or STFU. I have not had problems at BMW sites. I was banned from Bimmerforums 4 years ago because I dared question why one sponsor (UUC) was allowed to repeatedly denigrate another sponsor & friend (Ground Control). That's it.

And if you don't like my posts, put me on ignore. Stop whining. It does not make you look good."

Merry Christmas!
Old 12-23-2008, 11:23 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Mike in Chi
There are a number of moderators.

Maybe it was one of those corporate drones...
LOL! Touche'.
Old 12-23-2008, 12:14 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Now, can we get back to our exciting discussions of colonoscopy experiences, laxatives and various rear-entry missiles?
Old 12-23-2008, 12:30 PM
trumperZ06
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rennlist Mod's are very reasonable in the way they handle.... "problems".

My experience has shown that they respond in a fair and respectable manner.

We really should appreciate the "slack" given, and NOT try to see how far we can "push it".

Mark mentioned "Corner-Carvers"... and I for one do not want to see Rennlist minick their actions.

All the best and...

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

Trumper
Old 12-23-2008, 01:53 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by trumperZ06
Rennlist Mod's are very reasonable in the way they handle.... "problems".

My experience has shown that they respond in a fair and respectable manner.

We really should appreciate the "slack" given, and NOT try to see how far we can "push it".

Mark mentioned "Corner-Carvers"... and I for one do not want to see Rennlist minick their actions.

All the best and...

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

Trumper

Agreed. And I didn't realize there was any sort of "problem" until my posts started suddenly changing for the much-worse. Oh, well....
Old 12-23-2008, 05:10 PM
Rick
Addict
Rennlist Lifetime Member

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
Oh, I get it, Kurt. I gave you a FACTUAL response (in contrast to your post) but apparently even that was too much for someone, who keep deleting it.

Here is what I said:

"Sheesh.

Kurt, get your facts straight or STFU. I have not had problems at BMW sites. I was banned from Bimmerforums 4 years ago because I dared question why one sponsor (UUC) was allowed to repeatedly denigrate another sponsor & friend (Ground Control). That's it.

And if you don't like my posts, put me on ignore. Stop whining. It does not make you look good."

Merry Christmas!
Hmmm...now I'm really tempted to ask about driving coaching! (where is that sarcasm icon when you need it).
Old 12-23-2008, 05:41 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Rick
Hmmm...now I'm really tempted to ask about driving coaching! (where is that sarcasm icon when you need it).
LOL!
Old 12-23-2008, 06:22 PM
JimB
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've been hanging out with Mike and his merry band of HWFM racers since Mike and Eric befriended me at my first club race at Putnam in 2003 and this BS is as far from what those guys are about as you could ever get.
Old 12-23-2008, 06:39 PM
Rick
Addict
Rennlist Lifetime Member

Originally Posted by JimB
I've been hanging out with Mike and his merry band of HWFM racers since Mike and Eric befriended me at my first club race at Putnam in 2003 and this BS is as far from what those guys are about as you could ever get.
Agreed...well said. I'm going to go sailing for a few weeks...less people yelling at eachother on the seas.

Mike/Jim, et al...hope to see you in Sebring.

Rick
Old 12-23-2008, 06:42 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by JimB
Seems that way to me, too. I guess everyone has bad days, however.

Quick Reply: "Protect" HWFMR