Notices

NEWSFLASH Ghettochicken went and actually raced. Mylaps proof.

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 05:52 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mechanical DNF definitely sucks ***. esp. during the race. hope you figure out the problem soon.
Old 07-02-2007, 05:57 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Sounds like he does have it figured out. But, like many of us, he probably doesn't have a spare axle just laying around. Andrie . . . there are a bunch of Honda dismantlers up here in the Sacramento area. Let me know if you need any help locating parts.
Old 07-02-2007, 08:49 PM
Jim Child
Three Wheelin'

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
no bashing dude. thanks for setting the facts straight.
I couldn't help but notice that you didn't invite Andrie to GCC07. Why not?
Old 07-02-2007, 08:54 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,579 Likes on 825 Posts

Originally Posted by Jim Child

I see more imminent ownage for the Genetically Inferior Orange Haired Salad Tossing Racist.
Old 07-02-2007, 09:13 PM
jester911
Drifting

Old 07-02-2007, 10:11 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

because he is not a turd? in case you haven't noticed, only ppl who talk **** on on the GCC07. you guys are a special bunch that i will take pleasure in scoring money from.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:15 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Have you noticed that he makes certain to never "invite" anyone who lives anywhere near him? He is scared Chicken****Less that someone will actually show-up....show up to what? I have no idea, as the entire event doesn't exist!
Old 07-02-2007, 11:48 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

we already w2w anyway... what's the ****ing point to invite him to GCC07? the point of GCC07 is to smoke you rennlist turds.

he's got a better car with higher budget and more development time (2+ years). i just got a well worn used race car in decent condition that's in need of some work and up keeping. my goal is to make the car competitive in class by year end. Andrie has driven both cars extensively and according to his records his best in his EK (his is the 6th gen Civic chassis) is high 1:49's at Infineon and his best in EG (FartMachine = 5th gen Civic chassi) high 1:51's. 2 seconds, which is eternity by "pro" (ie, Grand Am or WC) standards.

i'm already considering selling this car as 3 race cars is kind of silly especially when they're kind of similar. i have 3 generation of Civic hatch backs, EF (88-91), EG (92-95), EK (96-00). the EF is actually the best and it is a finely built machine that's still a track virgin. i'll have to show you guys the cages it's something even turds can appreciate. sell FartMachine and use the funding to finish off EF (aka project tsukuba07).
Old 07-02-2007, 11:48 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

because he is not a turd? in case you haven't noticed, only ppl who talk **** on on the GCC07. you guys are a special bunch that i will take pleasure in scoring money from.
But Capon, GCC07 doesn't even exist.

Money talks
Bull**** walks
Ghetto balks
Chicken Squawks

Keep walking, balking and squawking Ghetto joke
Old 07-02-2007, 11:49 PM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

we already w2w anyway... what's the ****ing point to invite him to GCC07? the point of GCC07 is to smoke you rennlist turds.

he's got a better car with higher budget and more development time (2+ years). i just got a well worn used race car in decent condition that's in need of some work and up keeping. my goal is to make the car competitive in class by year end. Andrie has driven both cars extensively and according to his records his best in his EK (his is the 6th gen Civic chassis) is high 1:49's at Infineon and his best in EG (FartMachine = 5th gen Civic chassi) high 1:51's. 2 seconds, which is eternity by "pro" (ie, Grand Am or WC) standards.

i'm already considering selling this car as 3 race cars is kind of silly especially when they're kind of similar. i have 3 generation of Civic hatch backs, EF (88-91), EG (92-95), EK (96-00). the EF is actually the best and it is a finely built machine that's still a track virgin. i'll have to show you guys the cages it's something even turds can appreciate. sell FartMachine and use the funding to finish off EF (aka project tsukuba07).
Old 07-02-2007, 11:50 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Bull
Have you noticed that he makes certain to never "invite" anyone who lives anywhere near him? He is scared Chicken****Less that someone will actually show-up....show up to what? I have no idea, as the entire event doesn't exist!
Ghetto****Less!!! That's good Bull and totally true.
Old 07-02-2007, 11:58 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

You're still a track virgin.

BTW, Who convinced you to buy three similar cars? Some ******* named Frank M Lin?

Definitely sell Fart Machine. The name alone made you a laughingstock yet again.

(aka project tsukuba07) =

Frank, you got to give up ProjectSpankThe MonekyHourly and get a grip on reality. You are coming across as the biggest loser ever on the internet, and you had some serious competiotion for that title.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:41 AM
Jim Child
Three Wheelin'

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Are you sure its not because he's 4 seconds faster per lap in your own car back when it had 13 fewer hp? Also, what makes you think the rest of us wouldn't beat you as bad as Andrie does? Some of us have results similar to Andrie's in our respective classes.

Seriously, here's some good honest advice. Don't sell Fart Machine. Its an actual functioning race car with a log book, and a valid 2007 tech inspection. Its something that you can use to gain some much needed seat time and W2W race experience. When you're as fast in that car as Andrie was, then maybe you should think about a more competitive car. Until then its the driver you need to work on improving. A much better bet would be to sell one or more of the other cars and spend the money on entry fees and maintenance. Also, buy a tow vehicle and a trailer if you can swing it. The peace of mind you get knowing you can tow the car home if you break it usually results in a noticeable improvement in lap times.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:55 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Seriously, here's some good honest advice. Don't sell Fart Machine. Its an actual functioning race car with a log book, and a valid 2007 tech inspection. Its something that you can use to gain some much needed seat time and W2W race experience. When you're as fast in that car as Andrie was, then maybe you should think about a more competitive car. Until then its the driver you need to work on improving. A much better bet would be to sell one or more of the other cars and spend the money on entry fees and maintenance. Also, buy a tow vehicle and a trailer if you can swing it. The peace of mind you get knowing you can tow the car home if you break it usually results in a noticeable improvement in lap times.
Great advice Jim. Hopefully he can accept it, even if it comes from a so-called hater.

(But I think you should have added "Change the name of Fart Machine"... but I'm glad you didn't.)
Old 07-03-2007, 12:59 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by TD in DC
Frank,

I can understand why newbies are off pace during a w2w race. I have problems myself learning how to deal with issues like how to pass faster cars who are slower through the corners. It can be very disheartening to know that you are a good driver, but then lack the racecraft to be on the podium when you are confident that you someday will be. It is frustrating.
my weekend was great. really. no frustration what so ever on my part. one of my biggest mistakes ever was trying to prove myself to the haters in 2003 when my finances wasn't ready. i've been hard working on the foundation and planning over time and i've set goals and i'm driving steadily towards it. when it comes to w2w there are lot of decisions to be made on track. Infineon is a very challenging and unforgiving track. to me it is not worth it trying to fight for position especially with an out of class car... and definitely not during shake down weekend when i was just getting warmed up to FartMachine.

But what I cannot understand is how you can be so cocky and arrogant when you get smoked on the track. Do you think a pro would do as badly as you did if he or she were driving your car? I really doubt it. The hallmark of a pro is to be able to drive the snot out of whatever he or she is given. Could they be faster with better equipment? Sure, but the difference between competent drivers and pros is, in part, adaptability.

I don't understand why you are so cocky to others and so sure of yourself whenever you do poorly in the few races in which you have participated.

When I hear the others rip you for your results, it makes me feel a little bad for you, and then you go and say something totally outrageous that snaps me back to reality.

TD
it's confidence and not cockiness. i know the H1 class well. there are some good drivers in my region. i'm not saying i'm better than them but i know i can a really good run if we had the same equipment. the turds are here to do one thing only, to talk ****. period. i guess there really is no further point to attempt to explain anything to the turds, they will never get it.

regardless of their antics they have absolutely zero effect on my planning or anything. there are lot of great things going on that i will not discuss or hint. when it happens it happens. lets just say that everything is going quite swell on multiple fronts...

Quick Reply: NEWSFLASH Ghettochicken went and actually raced. Mylaps proof.