Notices

quite a fantasic quote... by who?

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 01:37 AM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 177 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by TD in DC
That is an impressive array of excuses for the future presidential pro driver of Taiwan.
There's none better than the Excusinator
Old 06-26-2007, 02:09 AM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh ****, Frank. The front left tire you speak of -- and I say this from YEARS if SM / SMT racing . . . that Toyo is perfect for a BBQ. I could have done easily 2:09s with the bypass with a tire like that. You are full of it, I think. Or maybe you just do not understand the behavior of an RA-1 tire? My best lap time -- 2:10:56 (up over turn five at Thunderhill, no bypass) was on three of four corded RA-1's. Like I said, you are either full of it or just have not driven enough SMs. Best of luck with those excuses, too. Put up or shut up is what I always hear in the paddock. You don't even show up as far as I recall. Oh, well . . . then again, at least my car is not damaged. Lol.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:55 AM
Jim Child
Three Wheelin'

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
I started LAST on both races.

Anyone who races in Spec Miata could tell you car prep is extremely important.
According to this http://www.mylaps.com/results/newResults.jsp?id=247371 you qualified 3rd on Sunday, a full 5.3 seconds behind the leader. Car prep IS extremely important, but I have a hard time believing it counts for more than a couple of seconds in SM. No way does it count for 5+ seconds. It seems like your pro-level skills let you down.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:32 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike in Chi
No, fart bubble brain you're supposed to be racing Jim and me in PCA F class. Did you forget that, or are you running and hiding again chickenSquawker?

(By the way, do I get a quarterly dividend for owning you?)

I get daily dividends just watching him jump when his strings are pulled. Should we buy ChickenBoy a T-shirt that says "I beat Grandma"?
Old 06-26-2007, 09:59 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TD in DC
That is an impressive array of excuses for the future presidential pro driver of Taiwan................................
When the real China vacuums up his little fake country, he will have plenty of constituents:

Last edited by Bull; 06-26-2007 at 12:09 PM.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:52 AM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jim Child
According to this http://www.mylaps.com/results/newResults.jsp?id=247371 you qualified 3rd on Sunday, a full 5.3 seconds behind the leader. Car prep IS extremely important, but I have a hard time believing it counts for more than a couple of seconds in SM. No way does it count for 5+ seconds. It seems like your pro-level skills let you down.
As one who has raced SM a few times, both Pro and in the highly competitive SCCA SE division, there's no way that car prep makes up for that much time...especially not in NASA. In SCCA, a well prepped car running with a lot of "friends" on the straights can result in a few seconds of advantage, but still not 5+.

On one thread, he wants us to believe that he's FAST but he may not have the racecraft to win in W2W. On this thread, he wants to make excuses for not being fast as well. Methinks he is one scared little Ghettochicken.

Quick Reply: quite a fantasic quote... by who?