Sponsored by: APR

Cargraphic Headers. Whose got em?

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2016, 05:27 PM
jmartpr
Rennlist Member

Received 1,486 Likes on 924 Posts

Originally Posted by jmb757
could someone who has the cargraphic headers already on the car kindly tell me if they had some ground clearance issues on the left headers . What is the heigth between the headers and the ground . I am planning x73 on my BS14 and this would leave only 80mm clearance . Is that marginal ?

not a single problem on my GT4......
Old 11-20-2016, 07:39 PM
Ferrarisimo
Burning Brakes

Received 206 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by jmartpr
not a single problem on my GT4......
Same.
Old 11-23-2016, 07:30 AM
sharkster
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 85 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by coffeeycups
i head one with cg sport and it sounded amazing!
Weird tho in the other thread you didn't like em that's what we're running here maybe I had need to shoot more video

Old 11-24-2016, 02:50 PM
Ferrarisimo
Burning Brakes

Received 206 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by sharkster
Weird tho in the other thread you didn't like em that's what we're running here maybe I had need to shoot more video

https://youtu.be/B_4n8CjDay4
Old 11-25-2016, 03:58 PM
rsms
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rsms
Just got CG sport headers, so guess I'll have to get one of those GPS-based little boxes that keep the exhaust flaps closed passing the pasta tower.
Originally Posted by BGB Motorsports
Thank you for clarifying what i always wondered which was how in the heck does a stock GT4 pass sound at Laguna??
Went on Laguna two weeks ago on a 92dB day, this time with the CG sport headers and ...passed sound with PSE off and at around 6k RPM, medium load. Didn't dare going harder up the hill, but am sure I'll need one of those GPS boxes and/or laguna pipes if I'd start chasing lap times.

So, you can have fun at Laguna with the CG sport headers, but you probably won't break any lap records
Old 11-28-2016, 01:34 PM
sharkster
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Ferrarisimo
https://www.drivetribe.com/t/CqweK_j...SA2t7q1cwgANZQ
Old 11-28-2016, 09:07 PM
coffeeycups
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

never said i didnt like them.. just dindt think it was that 'mean' sounding and did not know that was cg... video says 'sharkwerks sport manifolds'
Old 11-29-2016, 02:59 PM
sharkster
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by coffeeycups
never said i didnt like them.. just dindt think it was that 'mean' sounding and did not know that was cg... video says 'sharkwerks sport manifolds'
I didn't post or title it as mean either For sure mean would be no exhaust and straight out
Old 12-08-2016, 11:15 AM
BGB Motorsports
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 608 Likes on 271 Posts

Nah...we are good. Don't need any more videos!

Originally Posted by s2ktaxi
i'd be interested in a groupbuy.
I have since spoken to Cargraphic in Germany. How many folks are still interested in another Group Buy? If those that were interested have found other solutions, we understand entirely. I want to get more of our manifolds in the hands of GT4 owners and we would be willing to open it up to any 981 owners actually so if you have friends, let them know!
Old 12-09-2016, 02:40 PM
sharkster
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

I have since spoken to Cargraphic in Germany. How many folks are still interested in another Group Buy? If those that were interested have found other solutions, we understand entirely. I want to get more of our manifolds in the hands of GT4 owners and we would be willing to open it up to any 981 owners actually so if you have friends, let them know!
I think these are a really great set up and killer price too. If this helps people jump on the group-buy

Listen to the flyby's (and skip all the talking!)
Old 12-09-2016, 11:01 PM
supercup
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 83 Likes on 51 Posts

Had my Cargraphic sport headers since last group buy and could not. be happier with the performance and the sound. On the track at full song the sound turns heads.

Recently attended a private track day with about 40 cars. 15 McClarens another 15 Lambos and a mix of GT3, M cars, vets and a viper filling out the field. Had two lambo owners and a McClaren owner come by and comment on how great the car sounded as well as a corner worker at lunch

perfect balance for track and street
Old 12-11-2016, 02:45 PM
BarryC
Rennlist Member

Received 173 Likes on 48 Posts

I'm interested in a set of headers. Also interested in the throttle body/plenum setup too. I have a 2016 Spyder btw.

LMK how to get my name in a group buy if it materializes.

Thanks,
Barry
Old 12-13-2016, 10:12 AM
BGB Motorsports
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 608 Likes on 271 Posts

We've had a lot of interest, and many requests to put together another group buy from Cargraphic on 981 manifolds, so here we go! It will be the same deal as the last go around, and will require 10 sets for this to materialize!

We will be able to offer Cargraphic 981 Sport Manifolds at a 15% discount, and 10% off on Race Manifolds with discounted shipping rates available. Lead times to be expected around 6-8 weeks from the time of the 10th order due to the large volume.

We will be extending this group buy opportunity through the end of the year, as well as special pricing on the rest of the Cargraphic line up! Please call or email us for any other pricing quotes!

Please call and ask for Wray

386.265.1979 or email at info@teambgb.com
Old 12-14-2016, 12:04 AM
Jimmy-D
Race Director

Received 1,466 Likes on 765 Posts

If there was only (1) upgrade one could do this would be the one - no question. Best bang for your buck and quite noticeable.
Old 12-14-2016, 06:41 AM
jmartpr
Rennlist Member

Received 1,486 Likes on 924 Posts

Originally Posted by Jimmy-D
If there was only (1) upgrade one could do this would be the one - no question. Best bang for your buck and quite noticeable.

Totally Agree on this......

Quick Reply: Cargraphic Headers. Whose got em?