Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

thanks Charlie, Warwick
Old 01-23-2018, 06:31 PM
mungee
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by O5C4R
thanks Charlie, Warwick
I am selling my 19" Koya track wheels and Trofeo's if you want. I am actually selling all of my parts and will post a complete list to see if of any interest. Moving the Gt4 on and going in another direction now.
Old 01-24-2018, 04:54 AM
Warwick Morris
Pro

Received 238 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by mungee
I am selling my 19" Koya track wheels and Trofeo's if you want. I am actually selling all of my parts and will post a complete list to see if of any interest. Moving the Gt4 on and going in another direction now.
Sorry to see you go. Is the new direction another Porsche? or a race car.
Old 01-24-2018, 07:47 PM
mungee
Racer

Originally Posted by Warwick Morris
Sorry to see you go. Is the new direction another Porsche? or a race car.
I am also Warwick and was looking forward to a year of supersprint battles...Id love a race car (still waiting for a go in the Gallardo!!) but it seems I may need to sit out for 12 months at the moment. New 718 GT4 may be of interest when it arrives however.

Here is a list of parts I am pulling off the car, will get thenm listed shortly, some aer easier to remove than others...lol - The headers may be of interest to you as with them, the Evolve technic tune, plenum and filters the car was transformed.DSC ControllerFabspeed 200 Cell HeadersBMC FiltersIPD Plenum + GT3 TBSwift Front Springs - 390lbDS1.11 Brake Pads - 70% leftDS1.11 Brake Pads - 30% leftNew OE GT4 Brake PadsGirodisc RotorsKoya Wheels19" Trofeo R Tyres -70% leftTarret Front Drop LinksTarret Rear Drop linksCMS Red Adjustable Sway BarsScroth Red BeltsSub BarTPC Offset Rear Toe linksBBi Wing UprightsCanardsGurney FlapBbi Front Bump steer RodsBbi Front Thrust ArmsBBi Front Thrust Bushing kitRSS LCA XL Monoball EndsBBi Rear Thrust Arms20" OE Dunlop Maxx Sport Race Tyres - 50% left
Old 01-24-2018, 09:10 PM
James88
Three Wheelin'

Received 158 Likes on 99 Posts

I am also Warwick and was looking forward to a year of supersprint battles...Id love a race car (still waiting for a go in the Gallardo!!) but it seems I may need to sit out for 12 months at the moment. New 718 GT4 may be of interest when it arrives however.

Here is a list of parts I am pulling off the car, will get thenm listed shortly, some aer easier to remove than others...lol - The headers may be of interest to you as with them, the Evolve technic tune, plenum and filters the car was transformed.DSC ControllerFabspeed 200 Cell HeadersBMC FiltersIPD Plenum + GT3 TBSwift Front Springs - 390lbDS1.11 Brake Pads - 70% leftDS1.11 Brake Pads - 30% leftNew OE GT4 Brake PadsGirodisc RotorsKoya Wheels19" Trofeo R Tyres -70% leftTarret Front Drop LinksTarret Rear Drop linksCMS Red Adjustable Sway BarsScroth Red BeltsSub BarTPC Offset Rear Toe linksBBi Wing UprightsCanardsGurney FlapBbi Front Bump steer RodsBbi Front Thrust ArmsBBi Front Thrust Bushing kitRSS LCA XL Monoball EndsBBi Rear Thrust Arms20" OE Dunlop Maxx Sport Race Tyres - 50% left
Sorry to see you're deciding to sell. Good luck with it all.

I sent you a PM regarding one of your items for sale.

Cheers Jim
Old 01-25-2018, 08:01 PM
Charliekay
Racer

Received 55 Likes on 25 Posts

Ah that's not good mate. I just submitted my form for the PCNSW 2018 Comp a couple of days ago. Was looking forward to some fun with some other GT4s.

Hopefully see you back in a Porsche soon.
Old 01-26-2018, 05:02 AM
Warwick Morris
Pro

Received 238 Likes on 119 Posts

Well I at least will be there Charlie. Running the GT4 in Porsche Club, old GT3 in CAMS series and Lambo in ProdSports. Big year! Old guys have time. A bit difficult with growing families and work commitments.
Old 01-26-2018, 06:26 PM
Charliekay
Racer

Originally Posted by Warwick Morris
Well I at least will be there Charlie. Running the GT4 in Porsche Club, old GT3 in CAMS series and Lambo in ProdSports. Big year! Old guys have time. A bit difficult with growing families and work commitments.
Awesome mate. I am going to aim to do every PCNSW Supersprint and also put my name down for half dozen Burrows Days, plus I also want to do Bathurst again, this time preferably in the Supersprint.

I wish I had more time to do the CAM series, that is definitely something on my list for the future along with a Targa Tasmania.
Old 01-27-2018, 03:09 AM
.dee
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Charliekay
Awesome mate. I am going to aim to do every PCNSW Supersprint and also put my name down for half dozen Burrows Days, plus I also want to do Bathurst again, this time preferably in the Supersprint.

I wish I had more time to do the CAM series, that is definitely something on my list for the future along with a Targa Tasmania.
targa would be good but it requires a bit more effort and time to do properly unfortunately, Im doing just about every burrows, some of the super sprints (PCNSW) and a few farm runs.

aiming for at least one outing per month
Old 01-27-2018, 07:55 PM
mungee
Racer

I am very jealous now boys....Very Very jealous. Love to be out there chasing you guys.
Old 01-28-2018, 07:23 PM
Snowman.
Instructor

Received 27 Likes on 4 Posts

I've entered the full Mountain Motorsports tarmac rally series in the Super Sports Class this year. Means I can run just the factory half cage but am speed limited to 140km/hr. But having done 3 years of Targa Tas I know that 140km/hr is plenty fast enough to have fun where it counts.

I'll definitely be back for Bathurst in November too.

mungee - I could be keen on a few of your parts too.
Old 01-28-2018, 08:18 PM
O5C4R
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

any tips on what pressures the trofeos like, thanks
Old 01-28-2018, 08:19 PM
Charliekay
Racer

Originally Posted by .dee
targa would be good but it requires a bit more effort and time to do properly unfortunately, Im doing just about every burrows, some of the super sprints (PCNSW) and a few farm runs.

aiming for at least one outing per month
That is what I am aiming for as well. Do you still have the GT4 because I noticed a GT3 in your display pic. Upgraded?
Old 01-28-2018, 08:30 PM
Charliekay
Racer

Any of these parts you would recommend as a must that transformed the car and help reduce times?

I already have the rear toe links, but unsure how much of a difference the other suspension components make.. Front/Rear drop links, CMS Sway Bars, BBI Bump Steer Rods, Thrust Arms, & Bushing Kit.

The DSC controller is also tempting but I haven't had 3 gear failure yet. Any reason Porsche could not warrant a 3rd gear failure if I added the DSC controller?
Old 01-28-2018, 08:32 PM
Charliekay
Racer

Originally Posted by O5C4R
any tips on what pressures the trofeos like, thanks
I have found 29 hot on all 4 is what works for me.

I normally start around 25 cold and do a few laps and come in and bleed them down.

Quick Reply: Australian GT4s