Sponsored by: APR

Australian GT4s

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2016, 11:40 PM
DR1VEN
Rennlist Member

Received 42 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by James88
BTW my white GT4 sold within 2 min of my release, anyone here?
Wow... great result indeed considering another "demo" just got listed in VIC with roll cage n buckets- great spec for track. Wonder how long that will last considering a similar example with roll cage has been listed on and off in QLD for a while and is dropping the asking price by $2k/week. Other lightly used ones seem to be lingering a bit- are we about to see a price correction on used GT4 in Australia?
Old 06-25-2016, 01:56 AM
NBTBRV8
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is the last time I will post GTS stuff here, but for those interested here are some better photos with the right colour contrast this time.

Old 06-25-2016, 11:55 AM
roders
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NBTBRV8
The GT4 doesn't have entry and drive? I didn't know they were such poverty models
Hahah we cant afford to get parking sensors or reverse camera's either......oh sorry I mean we are not worthy :P
Old 06-25-2016, 07:36 PM
James88
Three Wheelin'

Received 158 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by cp993
That's good news Jim. Two happy new owners and one very happy dealer
When is pick up for you!
C
Yes good news, if all goes to plan I'll be picking up this Wednesday.
Old 06-26-2016, 12:58 AM
Bardman
Three Wheelin'

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Jim / Andrew - good to meet you both this morning. Nice collection of cars showed up as well. Will post up initial impressions on headers and tune, hopefully Wednesday or Thursday.

Look forward to some more photos of yours Jim.
Old 06-26-2016, 01:30 AM
James88
Three Wheelin'

Received 158 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by cp993
That's good news Jim. Two happy new owners and one very happy dealer
When is pick up for you!
C
Originally Posted by Bardman
Jim / Andrew - good to meet you both this morning. Nice collection of cars showed up as well. Will post up initial impressions on headers and tune, hopefully Wednesday or Thursday.

Look forward to some more photos of yours Jim.

Yes good to me you and your car Brad, your car looks good and very similar to mine. Yes picture will be posted.
Andrew, good to catch up and meet Paul who looked after my car on the Saturday test drive.

Here are a few pics from this morning.
Brads car.

The polarizing RS and some of the other cars.

Old 06-26-2016, 01:58 AM
Snowman.
Instructor

Received 27 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah was a good catch up. Paul wanted me to take him for a spin. I made him squeal like a little girl. Lol

I'll say it again - these cars are so much fun.

Looking forwards to your feedback Brad.
Old 06-26-2016, 02:51 AM
cp993
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry I didn't get to catch up with you guys today and meeting you Brad. Looking forward to hearing your opinion on the new headers!

C
Old 06-26-2016, 05:22 AM
DR1VEN
Rennlist Member

Great to see Aussie Cayman pics... even with that purple thing in the middle! Very nice
Old 06-26-2016, 05:56 AM
NBTBRV8
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DR1VEN
Wow... great result indeed considering another "demo" just got listed in VIC with roll cage n buckets- great spec for track. Wonder how long that will last considering a similar example with roll cage has been listed on and off in QLD for a while and is dropping the asking price by $2k/week. Other lightly used ones seem to be lingering a bit- are we about to see a price correction on used GT4 in Australia?
This is at PCM:

http://www.porschemelbourne.com.au/U...bodyType=Coupe
Old 06-26-2016, 06:01 AM
Snowman.
Instructor

Received 27 Likes on 4 Posts

That was on Carsales yesterday but has gone from there already.
Old 06-27-2016, 12:30 AM
DR1VEN
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Snowman.
That was on Carsales yesterday but has gone from there already.
Yep, taken off Carsales already but dunno if available as still on PCM's website?

A few of these used ones on Carsales have now been around a while:

SA- Yellow with full leather yellow stitch- AUD229,000 + orc
QLD- White with 918 seats, full leather red stitch, roll cage- AUD236,990 + orc
VIC- Yellow- AUD239,998 + orc
NSW- White with 918 seats, full leather grey stitch, SC- AUD247,500 + orc

Admittedly the QLD seller is relisting due to a failed sale but price is also dropping AUD2k/week.

I'm guessing there really are a lot more GT4s than folks realise- especially as PCM have been taking orders as late as the last week or so (from Snowman's mate) and sold the fully loaded agate one to James88 under original list price. More shipping spaces for Aussie GT4 appear to be being booked too which takes the total beyond 140. Great for a larger GT4 driving community, not so great for any short term flippers...
Old 06-27-2016, 12:36 AM
Charliekay
Racer

Received 55 Likes on 25 Posts

Yep, taken off Carsales already but dunno if available as still on PCM's website?

A few of these used ones on Carsales have now been around a while:

SA- Yellow with full leather yellow stitch- AUD229,000 + orc
QLD- White with 918 seats, full leather red stitch, roll cage- AUD236,990 + orc
VIC- Yellow- AUD239,998 + orc
NSW- White with 918 seats, full leather grey stitch, SC- AUD247,500 + orc

Admittedly the QLD seller is relisting due to a failed sale but price is also dropping AUD2k/week.

I'm guessing there really are a lot more GT4s than folks realise- especially as PCM have been taking orders as late as the last week or so (from Snowman's mate) and sold the fully loaded agate one to James88 under original list price => really not as limited as first thought. More shipping spaces for Aussie GT4 appear to be being booked too which takes the total beyond 140. Great for a larger GT4 driving community, not so great for any short term flippers...
I know there were allocations still floating around as recently as a few weeks ago.

Anyone here expecting a delivery in Melbourne in the next week or 2? 2 x GT4s are getting off a boat in Melbourne today, then the boat will come up to Sydney and unload mine along with another GT4. Not long to go now!
Old 06-27-2016, 12:56 AM
DR1VEN
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Charliekay
I know there were allocations still floating around as recently as a few weeks ago.

Anyone here expecting a delivery in Melbourne in the next week or 2? 2 x GT4s are getting off a boat in Melbourne today, then the boat will come up to Sydney and unload mine along with another GT4. Not long to go now!
Uncommitted allocations really explains why used ones at premiums don't move- why buy used when one can get a new one configured just the way they want it?

Hang in there Charliekay... it gets darkest before the dawn. If you can't wait you could always do a James88
Old 06-27-2016, 01:04 AM
Charliekay
Racer

Received 55 Likes on 25 Posts

Uncommitted allocations really explains why used ones at premiums don't move- why buy used when one can get a new one configured just the way they want it?

Hang in there Charliekay... it gets darkest before the dawn. If you can't wait you could always do a James88
Hahaha. Not happening. I have about 2 weeks for delivery and the car has been specced just the way I wanted it, I will find it hard to find a spec like mine. Plus if I found another car today I probably would get it the same time as mine anyways.

Quick Reply: Australian GT4s