Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2007, 05:02 PM
detailersdomain
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Lusso Oro Group Buy

Here is the LUSSO Group Buy that I posted up on several other forums.

This is a SUPER DEAL!

Here is the special and the links:
Lusso oro/ the revitalizing creme/ plus 1 16x16 DD MF Towel - $39.95
https://www.detailersdomain.com/inde...ROD&ProdID=214

Lusso Oro - $32.95
https://www.detailersdomain.com/inde...ROD&ProdID=213

Use the proper discount codes and get more!

The much asked for LUSSO ORO beading pictures, my Audi was cleaned up Wednesday.

It's a daily driver, sits outside 24/7, and it has rained and snowed for the last 5 days here....

Poor car sitting outside:

Beading on the hood with LUSSO ORO:

Beading on the roof with LUSSO ORO:

Beading on the trunk with LUSSO ORO:

Beading on the front fender with LUSSO ORO:

Beading with ice with LUSSO ORO:

Beading on the rear with LUSSO ORO:

Beading on the door with LUSSO ORO:
tel: 201-233-0003
Promo code is rennlist for 10% off anything on the site
Current Sales and Updates
Old 12-28-2007, 05:03 PM
detailersdomain
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

more night shots of the beading....

Old 12-28-2007, 05:04 PM
detailersdomain
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

some customers' results:

Originally Posted by Wolfpacker92
Well I was suppose to detail a new Mustang GT convertible today for one of the doctors my wife works for. Well I went to pick it up and he forgot to drive it to work. We rescheduled for Monday but I was really looking forward to it because it's red and I was going to use my Lusso for the first time. Well I went back home and decided that the daily driver my Grand Cherokee was going to get a detail then. Here's a quick rundown of what I did for the exterior.

Tires/Wheels: I used Majestic Solutions Wheel Brite on the wheel barrels first since they have been bad since I got it. I sprayed it on then agitated with my old EZ Detail brush and rinsed off. Then I sprayed the entire wheel and tire and well with Majestic Solutions Super Green Stuff APC. This way if any Wheel Brite was left over the Super Green Stuff would neutralize it. Cleaned the wheel with my Swissvax brush and my new prototype wheel Shmitt. This Shmitt has a renforced pad inside. It feels like the hook and loop side of a buffing pad. It renforces it so your fingers won't pop through after a lot of use. This was the first time I've used it but I really like it. I dressed the wells with MS Quick Details and dressed the tires with Surf City Beyond Black.

Windows: They got CG's Window Cleaner mixed 50/50 with Demineralized water. Applied with an El Gordo MF and buffed off with a Guzzler. This stuff does an absolute awesome job.

Wash: Washed with CG's Citrus Wash N Gloss in the Foam Cannon. Lower panels were pretreated with MS Super Green Stuff and bugs got MS Bug Off and Pinnacle safe scrub.

Trim: Trim got Poorboys Trim Restorer. I have Black WoW on the way and can't wait to get it and try it.

Paint: OK paint was in good shape as I had already polished just a few months ago and have been keeping the paint maintained. I knew it just needed the old LSP stripped off so I could start fresh. It had 4 Star UPP Paint Sealant on it before. I decided to use the Lusso Revitalizing Creme to cleanse the paint. Like I said the Jeep has been regularly cleaned since the polishing so I knew the paint wasn't that bad. Was I amazed at how dirty the white polishing pads were when I finished! I applied it with the Flex of course and used the LC CCS pads on speed 3. The Creme went on really well and came off very easy with my yellow/black CG's MF (see that P1et? :headbang. And oh yeah P1et you can easily get more than 2 cars out of it. I did the Cherokee and barely put a dent in it. This stuff seemed to clean better than Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion and 4 Star's Pre-Wax Cleaner, the other cleansing lotions I have used.

OK after buffing off the Revitalizing Creme it was time for the Lusso Oro. I applied it with the Flex on Speed 1 with the red LC CCS pad. I really love this pad for LSP's. The one thing I immediately noticed was after the Revitalizing Creme the finish was so slick that it was like applying wax to an icy surface. I mean the Flex was almost sliding all over the place when I started. I put the Oro on thin and buffed off with the CG's edgeless buffing MF. I can say that FMINUS was 100% right when he told me it looked like Souveran. This looked as good to me as my Souveran and is half the cost. :woot: I was hoping that when I used it on the red Mustang that it would look great well now I have absolutely NO DOUBT that it will! I can't wait to use it again. Thanks to Phil for the group buy because without that I might never have tried this great offering. If you have a dark colored car I HIGHLY recommend this wax.

Here are some pics:

Paint
Old 12-28-2007, 05:05 PM
detailersdomain
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

After shots of a VW Corrado we did:

Originally Posted by detailersdomain
Exterior detail only
Paint correction: Menzerna 106FA

Last step:
Lusso Revitalizing Creme
Lusso Oro

Sorry no before shots.

Customer took pictures and sent them to me after the pick up.

Old 12-28-2007, 05:08 PM
detailersdomain
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Another customer's results:
Originally Posted by vxrmarc
Today was great fun.....

Had my mate Nick down who had said his Gsi had badly swirled and would i be able to give it a detail......I was more than keen because i have also just received a Lusso kit from a friend in the States and so the two were hand in hand...

Products used today were all 3m and not many photos as the weather was freezing outside and wanted to get in garage asap....

Some panels..

Front passenger wing after correction and bonnet untouched..

and some photos during correction

Correction rear nearside before

and after

Front door corrected and rear not..

The next stage i used a new product to me called Lusso revitalising creme.

A guy in the States had told me about this little goldmine and he agreed to send me some over in exchange for some bits i had.

I must admit that i was unsure about this product as it is not one of the better known products in the uk but after hearing how good it was i had to try it. This cleanser has really really impressed me...It was easy to apply and remove , i found that it did not dry out even with my halogen lamps on it and the finish it left was superb......It also had a nice thick consistency and really seemed to oil the paintwork well aswell as leaving what i would call a squeaky clean surface...

After the whole car was cleansed i then used the Lusso Oro wax....

This is the technical behind Oro..

Lusso Oro is a handcafted blend of four different waxes, each one integral to the formula. We start with #1 Brazilian Carnauba, which is super refined for the best clarity, then we add two different Montan waxes imported from Germany and a micro-crystaline wax refined here in the United States. We also use a unique resin to help the wax bond to the painted surface. A special oil system keeps the wax in suspension, without drying or setting up too quickly. This lets you work the wax into the paint, without the panic of trying to remove the excess wax in a hurry. These four waxes blend to create a fabric of wax, stronger than any one wax alone, which gives Lusso Oro the protection and depth of shine unlike any other wax.

The wax has a beautiful consistency and with the packaging would be easily sold in an upmarket Clarins boutique in Paris

After applying the wax and removing with absolute ease the finish was just simply stunning to me....This Astra looked superb and i think we were both very impressed at the depth the wax gave aswell as the wetness aswell...The other nice thing was that i actually missed a bit across the front bumper and had to remove it after i had treated all the sills with aerospace 303 and it just wiped off without being concreted on...

The whole car was then black wowed (half and half shot)

glass was then cleaned , wheels jetsealed and tyres dressed with z***l tyre , zorst cleaned with autosol , and lastly detail brushed..

THE RESULTS

Old 12-28-2007, 05:19 PM
detailersdomain
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Another customer's results with LUSSO: 2005 S4 with 85RD and LUSSO Oro

Originally Posted by detailersdomain
A customer of mine asked me to post these shot for him here.

Polished up with Menzerna PO85RD and finished with Lusso Oro

Old 12-28-2007, 10:53 PM
gmblack3
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ordered some of the Lusso Oro with the revitalizing creme and the MF. I also ordered a jug of the P21S wheel cleaning gel. I was having a problem getting the discount code to work. I emailed Phil and in under 10 mins he responded. Phil took care of everything. Excellent customer service!!!!

I hope to try out the Lusso Oro in a week or so.

I guess the group buy is good till the 31st.
Old 01-04-2008, 07:21 PM
detailersdomain
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

a customer from the s2ki.com boards and his results.

Here are pics of my S2K after I used the Lusso ORO Revitalizing creme and wax from the GB.

Let me know what u think!
And once again thanks for the GB!

Quick Reply: Lusso Oro Group Buy