Sponsored By:

Interior for Carrara White CAyenne

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2020, 03:18 PM
scb
Advanced

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Interior for Carrara White CAyenne

I've got about a week before my S build locks. I keep switching full interior leather and can't make up my mind on color Started with black, then realized I liked the different color deviated stitching and switched to slate gray/mohave beige. The problem is I haven't seen this interior color combo on a carrara white Cayenne--seen plenty of black, black/red, and black/mohave. I have seen it on a midnight blue, which I really liked since the contrast between 2 colors isn't as great as between black/mohave and the gray seems like it would be a little cooler than black. I like the black/red also, but am worried I would get tired of so much red. Has anybody seen the slate gray/mohave on a white Cayenne, and if so, please let me know what you think. I'm so confused.
Old 01-10-2020, 05:07 PM
YHC
Instructor

Received 41 Likes on 31 Posts

I haven't seen any Slate Grey/Mojave combo, but I am really happy with Cohiba/Truffle combo on my Carrera White and I thank JCWLS3 for his photos which are much better than the ones from Porsche site.
My second choice would've been the Red which I don't think it's too much and I am not a fan of colors.
Old 01-10-2020, 08:13 PM
SpyderD
Advanced

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Cohiba/Truffle club leather on my Carrera White base as well. Club leather quality is fantastic and this color combo looks great with the exterior.
Old 01-10-2020, 11:13 PM
scb
Advanced

Thanks for the feedback SpyderD and YHC. My SA is discouraging me from that color combo for whatever reason. I’m a fan of the upgraded Porsche leathers and have been very happy with my natural espresso leather in my Macan Turbo. I’m going to ping SA to see if they gotten in any the club leather interiors since I was last at the dealer.
Old 01-10-2020, 11:33 PM
beefchopper
Racer

Received 97 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by scb
Thanks for the feedback SpyderD and YHC. My SA is discouraging me from that color combo for whatever reason. I’m a fan of the upgraded Porsche leathers and have been very happy with my natural espresso leather in my Macan Turbo. I’m going to ping SA to see if they gotten in any the club leather interiors since I was last at the dealer.
I don't know what part of North Carolina you're in but you should check Google to see if you can find any vehicle with that interior to look at even if it isn't your dealer. I found this on Google in Greensboro for example: https://www.porschegreensboro.com/ne...AA2AY9LDA02536

and this one in Durham: https://www.porschesouthpoint.com/ne...74439895b7.htm

If you like the interior itself it will certainly go well with a white exterior.
Old 01-11-2020, 02:59 AM
JCWLS3
Burning Brakes

Received 367 Likes on 176 Posts

Porsche lists your Carrara White / Slate Grey and Mojave Beige color combination in the Cayenne brochure as "Recommended." Not sure what your SA is thinking -- Porsche designers think it'll look great. See below.

Personally, I think it'll be unique and elegant. Go for it. Black is fine, but if you could pick a more common, boring color combination that white over black, I'm not sure what it would be. We have the Truffle / Cohiba Club Leather in our Moonlight Blue and love it. There are pics in the gallery.

Old 01-11-2020, 03:00 PM
TXSchnee
Racer

Received 208 Likes on 126 Posts

I just placed my order for a Standard White (not a fan of metallic whites, that is just my personal issue) and went with Truffle Brown/Cohiba Brown interior. JCWLS3's pictures of his interior, and my earlier post about it made up my mind to go that direction. The other interior I was considering was the Black/Mojave Beige full leather, which was in one of the vehicles I test drove and looked really nice.
Old 01-11-2020, 05:08 PM
philg3
Rennlist Member

Received 94 Likes on 72 Posts

Ordered a Feb build Cayenne Turbo with Carrara White and the club Truffle Brown. While Carrara White is a metallic, there's little to no sparkle in it (to me it has a slightly gray hue) -- like it a lot on my 991.2 Turbo, interior is Bordeaux / Black -- very nice on a 911. Back to the Cayenne, I considered the Truffle / Cohiba Brown, saw it and liked it, but my Sales Ambassador advised against it -- went with him -- didn't want to screw up, could have easily gone with it though. For me, Truffle Brown was a good choice -- low risk, won't get tired of it, easy to keep looking good / clean, more interesting than black. What ever color you get, ensure that your dash leather is dark to avoid reflection on the windshield. FWIW, 2 tone can go out of fashion, although with Bordeaux you need the black to tone it down. Bordeaux is a very good shade of red -- Porsche did good on that color, paired with black.
Old 01-11-2020, 09:26 PM
scb
Advanced

Great feedback. Thanks everybody. Went to dealer this afternoon and didn't like the slate/mohave as much as I did last week; so I switched to black/mohave and for good measure switched out premium package to the premium package plus. After doing the math on the stand alone options it just made sense to get the matrix lights, 4 way and rear heating. Hoping US approval on matrix will be forthcoming soon! In any event I still have a week before my order locks.

Quick Reply: Interior for Carrara White CAyenne