Cayenne 958 - 2011-2018 For newer Cayennes than the 955/957 series
Series II
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

dash top chrono/clock harness

Old 11-26-2018, 07:08 PM
javitor52x
New User

good can someone pass me the electrical diagram of the picture of this same bcm car and the contact key? I dedicate myself to the repair of modules and I need to try it on a table is possible ?? Thanks for the help
Old 11-27-2018, 12:24 PM
deilenberger
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by javitor52x View Post
good can someone pass me the electrical diagram of the picture of this same bcm car and the contact key? I dedicate myself to the repair of modules and I need to try it on a table is possible ?? Thanks for the help
I'm not sure what you're asking for. "bcm"? car? Contact key? The overall electrical diagrams for Cayennes encompass well over 100 pages.
Old 11-29-2018, 10:07 AM
Samer Al-Wakeel
New User

Default Clock Light Activation.

Originally Posted by deilenberger View Post
https://rennlist.com/forums/cayenne-...ble-again.html

I can't speak about other brand diagnostic computers since I haven't had them to play with. I'm sure the computer (PIWIS) the Porsche dealer has is capable of doing this.
Thank you Don for your usual support.
i would appreciate your usual support providing me with how to do the clock enabling step by step using iCarScan.

Old 12-23-2018, 07:11 AM
Samer Al-Wakeel
New User

Originally Posted by Samer Al-Wakeel View Post

hi
i just followed this procedure step by step but the back light did not work any idea how to fix it
Hello,

can anybody please help me to get the time - chrono option since i have followed this procedure and still i don't have this option and the clock back light is not working as well. Also, i tried to reprogram the car using PIWIS but unfortunately the back light works only during test.

can any one help me how to get it done please.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: dash top chrono/clock harness

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: