Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 10:11 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Cole
Sorry. I was not saying you were bashing. LTC is the constant Cayenne hater. I find it unfortunate that a moderator, and non owner seems to have a hobby of putting down others for their choice of Porsche by bashing it at every turn..
Bashing?
Questioning your statements about the ability of the vehicle to leap tall buildings in a single bound?
To lap the 'Ring in less than 7 minutes, while towing a 911?
The common on track problem of "turbo point and squeeze"?
I would enjoy seeing you defend the superior CG of a Cayenne vs a Carrera, re: in terms of cornering.
Yes, it's a well designed SUV, but it was/is first and foremost a VW design badged as a Porsche (remember, 85%/65% labor and content coming from VAG, not PAG).
If you consider questioning and trying to keep things in perspective "bashing", then guilty as charged.

It's been an interesting ride. I have gone to multiple local Porsche events and talked to other Cayenne owners. As soon as I mention "Rennlist" they reply "oh.....I stopped going there because of the moderator, I go to___________ now" .
What website is http:// ______________ .com ?
What is the harm in listing another website, like Loren's, Pelican, et. al?

I will concede that he tends to be fairly knowledgeable about the tech items. If only it could be delivered without bashing the enthusiasts choice to have purchased a Cayenne. .
Fairly knowledgeable? Thanks.

And BTW, I looked in the garage, nope, no Cayenne. It just disappeared.
Old 09-03-2010, 10:28 PM
bigbuzuki
Pro

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

The fact that the Cayenne SUV is even talked about and compared to other Porsche "sports" cars is definitely an interesting point.
Old 09-03-2010, 10:46 PM
ChristianR
Three Wheelin'

Received 140 Likes on 71 Posts

you "experts" may want to reconsider the CTT

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/c...ross-post.html
Old 09-08-2010, 05:10 PM
cordsig79
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

just bumping the hornets nest........if its died down........any of you wanting to leave the community feel free to pm your price of your CTT cayennes......
Old 09-08-2010, 05:12 PM
cordsig79
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by cordsig79
just bumping the hornets nest........if its died down........any of you wanting to leave the community feel free to pm your price of your CTT cayennes......
And I love my car.....upset I couldnt go all the way on a new purchase for cayenne TT but house, car, and boat........too much responsibility financially but I like the transmission and look...........no suv was ever sexy until this thing came along, maybe an early 90's 2 door tahoe at best..

Quick Reply: Why??