Kooser
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hainus - is all that comes to mind.
Old 12-15-2006, 11:06 AM
SnP
Racer

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

Don't look now, but we drive our dogs around in the back of ours with the rear seats folded down and the luggage divider rolled up behind the front seats.

There are nose prints all over the windows and dog hair all over the cargo space.

I clean it up every two weeks whether it needs it or not.
Old 12-15-2006, 06:20 PM
T2
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 213 Likes on 54 Posts

I have two youngsters, two Rottweilers, a wife......and oh me - lets face the facts...........the pics are not abuse but what happens when you live and USE a Cayenne - I have vacuumed up messes as big and bad on the same color interior...........I do GREATLY appreciate a clean vehicle too...FYI...we just passed 100,000 miles on our C-TT - maybe the highest mileage one in the country???? Pics of the odo coming in a new post tomorrow...........T2
Old 12-16-2006, 12:23 PM
JGriff
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by T2
I have two youngsters, two Rottweilers, a wife......and oh me - lets face the facts...........the pics are not abuse but what happens when you live and USE a Cayenne - I have vacuumed up messes as big and bad on the same color interior...........I do GREATLY appreciate a clean vehicle too...T2
Ditto... if you USE it as a family vehicle, and you have little children, its going to get dirty. That's why I usually get a black interior...

Our family vehicle ('05 Odyssey) sometimes looks as bad as the photos in the link above (except for the ink stains). When you haul around three boys aged 6 and under, it's hard to control the mess. If you think of it in the same light as a work vehicle (i.e. think of all the pickup trucks out there with scuffed beds, mud along the sides, grubby carpets from workboots etc.), then you can tolerate the mess a lot easier. That's how I rationalize it.

A Cayenne is a Sport Utility Vehicle... meant to be used in a different way than a 911 or Boxster. I don't think that Porsche intended it to be a garage queen, and I doubt that years from now, at the 100th Porsche Parade... that there will be a lot of Cayenne owners showing off their 50 year old low-mileage, meticulously-maintained pristine Cayennes.
Old 12-16-2006, 09:42 PM
MadFox
Pepper Bartender
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by T2
I have two youngsters, two Rottweilers, a wife......and oh me - lets face the facts...........the pics are not abuse but what happens when you live and USE a Cayenne - I have vacuumed up messes as big and bad on the same color interior...........I do GREATLY appreciate a clean vehicle too...FYI...we just passed 100,000 miles on our C-TT - maybe the highest mileage one in the country???? Pics of the odo coming in a new post tomorrow...........T2
100K miles CTT highest I've seen on the boards.... BUT
GET THEE TO A ..........NUNNERY...
wait Monty Python (been in England of late)... DEALER..... ASAP!

Over 100K means you're NAKED... Trade with dealer .. get a '06 CTT good discounts and have dealer contact the dude selling Cayennes to the Russians .. you'll get above blue book.. and get through dealer a 100K warranty.. now, have 3500 miles in 2.5 months and flawless other than some rattles that I need to go by dealer about and just haven't had the time..

oh..... and maybe get car detailed if looks like other post!!
Old 12-17-2006, 10:07 AM
T2
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 213 Likes on 54 Posts

MadFox,

Been naked since 50,000 miles - this one's a keeper!! T2
Old 12-19-2006, 12:31 PM
wf758
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MadFox
Trade with dealer .. get a '06 CTT good discounts and have dealer contact the dude selling Cayennes to the Russians .. you'll get above blue book..
I'm in Moscow now on business. This place is booming. CS, CTT, CTTS all over the place. Didn't know they were all american trade-ins.

Lewis...think i saw yours pulling a livestock trailer. License plate was "FOS or POS". Trailer lights were working!
Old 12-19-2006, 12:41 PM
EnigmaWmn
Just call me Pops
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by willfranklin
I'm in Moscow now on business. This place is booming. CS, CTT, CTTS all over the place. Didn't know they were all american trade-ins.

Let me take great pleasure in enlightening ya'll that Cayennes are considered an absolute MUST for an oligarch's mistress/wife/daughter/woman du jour in Moscow. :-D
Old 12-19-2006, 03:22 PM
mjw930
Rennlist Member

Received 378 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by EnigmaWmn
Let me take great pleasure in enlightening ya'll that Cayennes are considered an absolute MUST for an oligarch's mistress/wife/daughter/woman du jour in Moscow. :-D
They also seem to be quite popular in Vienna. While there on business last week I saw no less than 5 just in the vicinity of my hotel. 2 of the 5 were CTT's and the rest were S's. Not a V6 in sight.
Old 12-19-2006, 06:14 PM
Grssypond
Advanced

Originally Posted by EnigmaWmn
I guess 'they' support the soccer runts
Old 12-19-2006, 06:23 PM
rome
Rennlist Member

This thread reminds me that we all need to post our customary "Cayenne on Vacation" photos after New Years, seeing as many of us will be traveling for the holidays...
Old 12-19-2006, 06:46 PM
charlieXS
Pro

I have quite a bit of "denim transfer" on my seats too... woolite huh?

Quick Reply: Evidence of Soccer Moms