Sponsored by:

Boxster - Haters and Doubters - don't read

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2004, 06:21 PM
Vampyre
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Daytona24
OK, obviously you guys have way too much time on your hands if you're actually looking up the name. Greg Manders is not MY name you F-ING idiots,
"Greg"

Did we touch a sore spot....

Oh, I get it, now your not Playstation Greg Manders Your someone else.

hehehehe ROTFL.

So let me ge this right, the whole time your signing your friends name to your posts?

DUDE Your BUSTED. Now that is in the open what else is Greg? lying about.
Old 03-17-2004, 06:22 PM
Daytona24
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And just for the record, now that you guys have gotten personal, the only person I owe an apology to at this point is greg, I probably went a little far and I'm sure he'll get some flak from you ******** now because you're so insecure.
Old 03-17-2004, 06:23 PM
Vampyre
Racer

Hey vampyre, lets not talk about money because I would guess (could be wrong of course), that I make more in a month than you do in a year.
Greg

Whoever you are. Lets not cause you are lying about that also.
Old 03-17-2004, 06:23 PM
Vampyre
Racer

And just for the record, now that you guys have gotten personal, the only person I owe an apology to at this point is greg, I probably went a little far and I'm sure he'll get some flak from you ******** now because you're so insecure.
Time to Back Pedal.... ROTFL
Old 03-17-2004, 06:26 PM
Brian P
Rennlist Member

Received 29 Likes on 11 Posts

Oh, this is hysterical...

Here's "Greg's" quote from the other thread...

I guess it's a lot easier to brag about yourself when protected by the anonymity of a handle like "Vampyre"

whoops, I just wet myself
and now we get...

I'm not using my name for obvious reasons, I don't want my name being dragged around these boards.
Old 03-17-2004, 06:30 PM
Vampyre
Racer

Brian

Your right oin about that.. also you will rememeber in the
"I'm selling my 911 for a Boxster Post" he told everyone that was his name.

What a joke that kid is, no wonder he can't keep his posts right.

I am just laughing so hard after we busted the Playstation Need for Speed thing he is all of a sudden not him.

that is so funny.. typical Kid... who knows what else is a lie.

I bet his 911 is a 1/43 scale Radio Controlled car.

heheheheh
Old 03-17-2004, 06:32 PM
craigg
Instructor

Lets see...

This Daytona24 guy is an imposter using a friend's name (this is some friend!), a Rennlist poacher, a has-been but "real" racer who won't post times or accreditations, an MBA from Columbia that can't afford a new car even though he makes more money than "you" (I assume this was directed at Vampyre).

We have a word for creatures like this: TROLL!

By the way, Sebring is 3.5 miles long now (not 3.7), but it was 5.2 until the mid '80s. Facts is facts.

And the final fact is, whether you like it or not (apparently not), the Boxster has been (once again) recognized for its abilities - the original topic for this post made that abundantly clear.

I drive an S, used to drive an air cooled Carrera. I really liked the Carrera but the Boxster S is a better car. Period. To say otherwise shows ignorance and lack of experience. And it's you, sir, who is the one who argues like a child.

I am no longer returning to this thread. It has become silly .
Old 03-17-2004, 06:33 PM
Daytona24
Banned

Hey Vampyre, now who's being infantile?

"You're busted"

you're an idiot. If nothing else my rants have gotten you new age porsche guys to show your true colors.

If there was a kid lying on these boards, why wouldn't you just ignore him? Instead, you think it's some kid lying about lap times, so you - go look up his name to prove he's lying?

Hmm... let's see - I'm a middle-aged man and I spent my afternoon proving a kid wrong on an anonymous internet chat room. Well that would be some victory, wouldn't it. Well, on second thought that would be the only victory any of you would likely see.

Obviously I like to escalate the conversation to make the conversation a little more entertaining, but you people take yourselves so seriously that you actually believe you've accomplished something here. I feel sorry for your wives.
Old 03-17-2004, 06:34 PM
Brian P
Rennlist Member

Vampyre,

You might laugh about that 1/43 radio controlled 911, but it kicks the 1/43 radio controlled boxster's ***. Plus the interior on that car just sucks.

Finally, don't get me started on how my dealer treated me when I took it back. He said it was obvious I modded it and put it on the track. They just wouldn't honor the warranty.
Old 03-17-2004, 06:36 PM
Daytona24
Banned

OK, apparently rennlist membership is free then? (get what you pay for)

:-) I guess that means I have my own rennlist member ID now. So go ahead, continue to send your ill-concieved insults my way.
Old 03-17-2004, 06:37 PM
Brian P
Rennlist Member

Daytona24,

In all seriousness, don't quit your day job.

If you ever want to come up to a northeast track and show me how fast you are, just let me know when and where.
Old 03-17-2004, 06:39 PM
Vampyre
Racer

Originally posted by Brian P
Vampyre,

You might laugh about that 1/43 radio controlled 911, but it kicks the 1/43 radio controlled boxster's ***. Plus the interior on that car just sucks.

Finally, don't get me started on how my dealer treated me when I took it back. He said it was obvious I modded it and put it on the track. They just wouldn't honor the warranty.
hehehe, Ya know, I knew that when I bought the R/C Boxster, but I thought I would be able to get a better cup holder in the Boxtser.

BTW: I got faster Lap times without the cup holder

heheheh
Old 03-17-2004, 06:42 PM
Daytona24
Banned

high noon, tomorrow

I believe that's the response you were looking for... I have to leave my computer for a few hours, I'm going for a drive in my street car, you know the 3.2 I can barely afford - haha yeah it's not possible that I like the 3.2 because it was the first Porsche I've ever owned - no, it must be that I can't afford anything newer...
Old 03-17-2004, 06:43 PM
Vampyre
Racer

Originally posted by craigg
Lets see...

This Daytona24 guy is an imposter using a friend's name (this is some friend!), a Rennlist poacher, a has-been but "real" racer who won't post times or accreditations, an MBA from Columbia that can't afford a new car even though he makes more money than "you" (I assume this was directed at Vampyre).

We have a word for creatures like this: TROLL!

By the way, Sebring is 3.5 miles long now (not 3.7), but it was 5.2 until the mid '80s. Facts is facts.

And the final fact is, whether you like it or not (apparently not), the Boxster has been (once again) recognized for its abilities - the original topic for this post made that abundantly clear.

I drive an S, used to drive an air cooled Carrera. I really liked the Carrera but the Boxster S is a better car. Period. To say otherwise shows ignorance and lack of experience. And it's you, sir, who is the one who argues like a child.

I am no longer returning to this thread. It has become silly .

You have done your homework. Yes that is correct

We have a Word for creatures like that to: it's called the "G-Manders factor"

The "G" is for GeeWizKid

Silly .. I agree a bit too much for me now too
Old 03-17-2004, 06:43 PM
dove
Banned

Hey Daytona24, your busted its obvious your just a kid who doesent own a Porsche.Start saving your BK salary and remember playing need for speed on the PS does not qualify you for rennlist.
Now go away before I get the rennlist owner John Durkin to remove you and whos ID you are using from Rennlist.

Paul

Quick Reply: Boxster - Haters and Doubters - don't read