Sponsored by:

Boxster - Haters and Doubters - don't read

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2004, 04:01 PM
Vampyre
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Daytona24
Haha vampyre, why don't you bring your C5 down here, I know it's a lot faster than your Boxster.
Well Daytona24, atleast we agree on one thing! but I think I could take you in the MiniVan. But don't feel bad we all can't drive as well as a seasoned driver.

BTW.. has anyone slammed the door on a New Carrera GT, damn that Carbon Fiber isn't like they used to make them, slam the door on an old 911 Carrera and tell me you can't hear the difference. sound familar. D'oh
Old 03-17-2004, 04:27 PM
Daytona24
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

eric let the adults talk
Old 03-17-2004, 04:30 PM
Vampyre
Racer

Daytona24 - You talk about track times.

How about telling us what your lap time is around Sebring 5.2 miles. And if you have any proof that would help, since we all know talk is cheap.
Old 03-17-2004, 04:31 PM
Daytona24
Banned

Vampyre, the difference is that the CGT is made lighter, not cheaper - the Boxster is just plain cheaper. And you've just proven again how ignorant you are, all your comments are ridiculous - such as beating me with your minivan. What you need is a dose of reality - everything I have said on this board has been factually accurate, the only reason people like you take offense is that you don't like what the facts are.

For instance, once you accept the fact that you're a woman trapped in a weak man's body, life will be a lot easier for you. Don't accelerate too fast in that Boxster, whew! 6.7 seconds 0-60, you could get whiplash!! what a joke, just like the guy behind the wheel...
Old 03-17-2004, 04:32 PM
Daytona24
Banned

Vampyre proves his ignorance yet again - Sebring is 3.7 miles, not 5.2.
Old 03-17-2004, 04:36 PM
Daytona24
Banned

I don't need to brag with numbers on rennlist - especially when the people I'm speaking with wouldn't know a fast time from a slow one, as proven by Vampyre's "5.2 mile" Sebring circuit.

Just come on down and give it a go, I don't race with my keyboard and mouse.
Old 03-17-2004, 04:36 PM
Vampyre
Racer

Why do you insult people so much, What ever the distance, post your times and some proof

Or are you just talk?
Old 03-17-2004, 04:39 PM
Vampyre
Racer

6.7 seconds 0-60, you could get whiplash!! what a joke, just like the guy behind the wheel... [/B]

Nor you in your carrera, since that runs right up there with the Dodge Neon SRT-4.

But if you wanna play HP and 0 to 60 times you gotta have a Vette or Viper, I hope you know....

THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT
Old 03-17-2004, 04:39 PM
Vampyre
Racer

6.7 seconds 0-60, you could get whiplash!! what a joke, just like the guy behind the wheel... [/B]

Nor you in your carrera, since that runs right up there with the Dodge Neon SRT-4.

But if you wanna play HP and 0 to 60 times you gotta have a Vette or Viper, I hope you know....

THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT
Old 03-17-2004, 04:40 PM
Brian P
Rennlist Member

Received 25 Likes on 9 Posts

Vampyre,

He already mentioned in an earlier thread that he won't post lap times because he knows that somebody else will say that they have gone faster. I took that comment to mean that he's slow. (how else could he be so sure that other people drive faster?)

I'd just like to know what club he has raced with. I can look up the results of his numerous first place finishes from there.
Old 03-17-2004, 04:51 PM
Daytona24
Banned

Haha Brian P, you guys really are making fools of yourselves. It's an easy thing to accuse me of lying - about as easy as claiming you're faster than me when you have no idea what level I'm at. Suffice it to say, I'm not club racing anymore, I've moved on to a more competitive arena.

Haha, the funniest thing to me, is when club racers like yourself think you're some kind of badass because you're fast in your "region." When in reality, nobody outside your region knows who the hell you are, cares who you are, or will ever hear your name. You're small potatoes, so you might get off your high horse and accept that. When you start racing Porsche Cup and beyond, then you can talk to me about lap times. Until then, shut your mouth fool.

Last edited by Daytona24; 03-18-2004 at 11:47 AM.
Old 03-17-2004, 04:54 PM
Daytona24
Banned

The carrera is my street car - no it's not fast by any means, probably 230-240bhp pushing 2500lbs. But it's not Boxster slow.
Old 03-17-2004, 04:58 PM
Vampyre
Racer

Originally posted by Brian P
Vampyre,

He already mentioned in an earlier thread that he won't post lap times because he knows that somebody else will say that they have gone faster. I took that comment to mean that he's slow. (how else could he be so sure that other people drive faster?)

I'd just like to know what club he has raced with. I can look up the results of his numerous first place finishes from there.
You hit the nail right on the head with that post.

He will not post becuase there is very little truth to what he says I think his dad owns the 911 and has tracked it and he watches. When you get close to upsetting him, he says things like. Your a women and your car is slow. He does this to try and push the track time questions away from him.
typical high school retorts... as we shall see from this post.

I would need to see something posted on a club site, since anyone can say I do it in 3.2 minutes or whatever number he makes up or make up a web site to post the number to.

I know he is just a kid, and has dreams of owning a newer car. And maybe one day he will be able to afford a newer car. until them we have to just listen to him post BS about doors and quality. and how Carbon fiber is .. ahh,,, whetever. Just a kid leave it at that.

He will respond to this with some comments about the Boxster being slow or a cheap Porsche. Or he will try to hammer me with his witty comments.

But the truth is plain to see, but he will continue to denie what all the Auto magazines are saying and the awards the Boxster has received every year.

After all who know better them him, he is such a worldly person I am sure. hehehe.
Old 03-17-2004, 05:01 PM
Vampyre
Racer

The carrera is my street car - no it's not fast by any means, probably 230-240bhp pushing 2500lbs. But it's not Boxster slow.
Ooo. sorry...
Old 03-17-2004, 05:05 PM
Vampyre
Racer

When you start racing Porsche Cup and beyond, then you can talk to me about lap times. Until then, shut your mouth fool.

Greg [/B]

We got us a real Porsche car racer here... Yeah I can tell by your street car your rolling in money from racing.

Hey you forgot to turn off your PlayStation.

Quick Reply: Boxster - Haters and Doubters - don't read