Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Race Tech Forged Owes Me $5000

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2017, 02:05 AM
sweet victory
Three Wheelin'

Received 203 Likes on 119 Posts

AST looks like a supplier (for the blank wheel forging) and will have a process procedure documenting how the forged blank is made. What most smaller wheel companies do is buy a blank and mill the design of the wheel themselves.

http://www.advancedstructuralalloys.com/
Old 01-11-2017, 03:41 AM
garyever
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sweet victory
If Regal is acting as a job shop for RTF, RTF would've sent a detailed drawing with all of their requirements on a PO. The job shop would have a job/work order number that their shop used to clock onto and RTF's PO number.

Regal could be a vendor, or it's possible that both companies are owned by the same individual who's hobby involves motorsport. What aerospace/dod supplier is going to interrupt production to run a $2000ish job? It could just be the owner/machinist doing this as a gig on the weekend.
Val Darie owner of Regal Machine states he does only an occasional wheel or repair job for RTF, does no CNC of wheel sets, has no legal affiliation with RTF, RTF has never occupied any space at or on Regal property, that he did not give RTF permission to use his address as RTF's address on any of RTF's web pages and intends to put a stop to it. Of course, he's trying to duck being drawn into the indictment California Authorities may serve on RTM/RTF, so who knows the truth a this point?
I doubt the CNC shops or other machinests that may do cuts on premolded cast wheels have high certifications as by my count 40% to 50% of the wheels they produce have 1 or more mistakes to fix when they come out of machining/powdercoating. I have close to 40 complaints in my files and mistakes initiated .most of those which could have been easily avoided if RTM had not tried to find a shifty way out of responding
Old 01-11-2017, 04:00 AM
Kalashnikov
Three Wheelin'

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Epic thread. From RTF instagram....That #millionaire mindset obviously can't pay $450. ****.

Flood his IG so this fraud gets exposed.

Last edited by Kalashnikov; 01-11-2017 at 04:24 AM.
Old 01-11-2017, 04:18 AM
ealoken
Three Wheelin'

Received 114 Likes on 72 Posts

Old 01-11-2017, 09:05 AM
ealoken
Three Wheelin'

Received 114 Likes on 72 Posts

I postet that they are a Fraud, and they blocked me in Instagram.
and deleted my post.
Old 01-11-2017, 12:53 PM
bhf_clt
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by ealoken
That would be my car. This is what the left rear wheel looks like now.

Old 01-11-2017, 01:23 PM
sweet victory
Three Wheelin'

Received 203 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by garyever
Val Darie owner of Regal Machine states he does only an occasional wheel or repair job for RTF, does no CNC of wheel sets, has no legal affiliation with RTF, RTF has never occupied any space at or on Regal property, that he did not give RTF permission to use his address as RTF's address on any of RTF's web pages and intends to put a stop to it. Of course, he's trying to duck being drawn into the indictment California Authorities may serve on RTM/RTF, so who knows the truth a this point?
I doubt the CNC shops or other machinests that may do cuts on premolded cast wheels have high certifications as by my count 40% to 50% of the wheels they produce have 1 or more mistakes to fix when they come out of machining/powdercoating. I have close to 40 complaints in my files and mistakes initiated .most of those which could have been easily avoided if RTM had not tried to find a shifty way out of responding
Sounds like the nail in the coffin would be if you can see if RTF has ever been a customer of Advanced Structual Alloys. I have a mutual friend with the engineering manager there. PM if you need help getting in touch.
Old 01-11-2017, 01:58 PM
Kalashnikov
Three Wheelin'

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by garyever
PROGRESS UPDATE ON RACE TECH MOTORING/FORGED:

The annually required update of Race Tech Motoring's information in the State of California Business filing was updated 12.03.2016, and displays that Raz has now been reduced to operating RTM/RTF as Chief Executive Officer, out of his bedroom in Laguna Niguel, CA.. RTM has apparently closed the Anaheim location where they previously processed/ stored/ shipped, etc. wheels (or is trying to make it difficult for Calif. Authorities to find him and is still operating there, TBD).

Things are not looking good financially, they are still operating with a suspended Calif. business filing, using the RTF name as a cover to issue contracts, and perhaps now fake addresses for both RTM and RTF, and you can send service of suit and this same address above If you plan to sue them. Everything I see at this operation is illegal and authorities will eventually take action. RTM/RTF have been removed from 95% of the places where they can find new victims. Per forum menber, “Ahilaly,” Carl (owner) says RTM/RTF is broke and cannot return money to anyone.

Whether you have received your wheels or been stiffed by RTM/RTF, consider yourself victimized. These wheels can kill you, especially if you track with them. Several DE inspection units have banned them from track use for good reason and my test lab stands by their certification that mine are cast and not forged 6061 metal.

At least we have finally found out Raz’s real name. The name is almost as much trouble as getting a set of wheels mfg'r properly.

This person Named “Carl” keeps coming up as the owner, but doesn’t show up on any filed documents. Does anyone know if this is a real person?

(New business filing info below)
Address is right. His IG picture is from "chilling" by the Apex Laguna property pool in Laguna Niguel, CA.

Also, on FB he goes by alias Raz Tee.

https://www.facebook.com/NycRez

Last edited by Robb M.; 01-12-2017 at 10:57 AM. Reason: legal
Old 01-11-2017, 02:00 PM
jason952
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

Millionaire don't wear cheap knock off JLC Reverso. Hahah
Old 01-11-2017, 02:23 PM
hf1
Banned

Received 1,639 Likes on 1,122 Posts

Originally Posted by bhf_clt
That would be my car. This is what the left rear wheel looks like now.

Wow! Can't imagine the liability these guys are exposed to -- if that even enters their equation. What a disaster.
Old 01-11-2017, 02:31 PM
chsu74
Rennlist Member

Received 311 Likes on 259 Posts

Originally Posted by jason952
Millionaire don't wear cheap knock off JLC Reverso. Hahah
Seems to be his go to move. Knock off watches, wheels, life and what else?
Old 01-11-2017, 06:58 PM
garyever
Advanced

Originally Posted by sweet victory
Sounds like the nail in the coffin would be if you can see if RTF has ever been a customer of Advanced Structual Alloys. I have a mutual friend with the engineering manager there. PM if you need help getting in touch.
According to RTF, ASA(under the name of AST) is one of their main cutters. What is the "nail in the coffin" story here?
Old 01-11-2017, 10:23 PM
RATBOYUSN
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This just posted to Facebook...

Old 01-11-2017, 10:31 PM
TurnOne
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I trolled the instagram and got booted off his page.

Also made a comment on the FB page. Probably promptly delete.
Old 01-12-2017, 12:45 AM
johnbelk
Pro

"Soooo Mr. KNUCKLES, we can do this all day, all night, another day, then another night, the easy way or the hard way, someone's going to win and someone's going lose...we can keep you in this interigation room like forever, we can sit here till the Democrats sadness stops...so let's just say we can do this dance for a for a long, long, long, time...

"Until you answer my questions, we'll sit here. I just need you to answer the following two questions... Sooooo Knuckles, carbonates and sulphide ores are usually converted into oxide ores, why? And name the types of reduction processes involved in metallurgy with an example for each."

"First of all Junior, I can sit here till the cows come home and the Democrats are not sad..they're hurt from the ball-punch they took and nightmare they find themselves in....

"But, if answering these questions gets me back to my RTF company here ya go...
It's easier to reduce oxide as compared to carbonate and sulphide. The types of reduction processes involved in metallurgy are... One, electrolytic reduction of fused compound, chloride or oxide of very active metal, for example K, Na, Ca Mg and Al. Two, chemical reduction of oxide by coke only, for example is obtained from ZnO by reducing it with coke. Three, chemical reduction of oxide by CO gas, for example Fe is obtained from Fe2O3 gas by reducing it by CO gas and four, self reduction for Cu extraction."
(Mike Drop)...

"Damn, these guy are slippery.... Hang in there folks!!!"

Last edited by johnbelk; 01-12-2017 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Stuff

Quick Reply: Race Tech Forged Owes Me $5000