Sponsored by:

Race Tech Forged Owes Me $5000

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2017, 01:19 PM
JayinToronto
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FLT951
I have come to the conclusion that this entire thread is a practical joke.
I wish
Old 01-03-2017, 03:03 PM
johnbelk
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JayinToronto
I wish
Hey Jay,
While you continue to wait, try not to bum yourself out. To help you keep your mind off this whole deal for a minute, I was wondering if you could help me... Do you know what wheels these are? Thanks Dude!!! "LugNut"

Old 01-03-2017, 03:08 PM
Alan C.
Rennlist Member

Received 1,042 Likes on 535 Posts

Can't tell if they are 36 or 38 offsets.
Old 01-03-2017, 03:17 PM
johnbelk
Pro

Originally Posted by Alan C.
Can't tell if they are 36 or 38 offsets.
Something tells me Jay may be an expert....Jay, thoughts? "LugNut"
Old 01-03-2017, 03:20 PM
LexVan
Banned

Received 5,402 Likes on 2,513 Posts

On the mobile app, Lugnutz is standing in a very bad spot. This thread is starting to look up.
Old 01-03-2017, 07:21 PM
garyever
Advanced

PROGRESS UPDATE ON RACE TECH MOTORING/FORGED:

The annually required update of Race Tech Motoring's information in the State of California Business filing was updated 12.03.2016, and displays that Raz has now been reduced to operating RTM/RTF as Chief Executive Officer, out of his bedroom in Laguna Niguel, CA.. RTM has apparently closed the Anaheim location where they previously processed/ stored/ shipped, etc. wheels (or is trying to make it difficult for Calif. Authorities to find him and is still operating there, TBD).

Things are not looking good financially, they are still operating with a suspended Calif. business filing, using the RTF name as a cover to issue contracts, and perhaps now fake addresses for both RTM and RTF, and you can send service of suit and this same address above If you plan to sue them. Everything I see at this operation is illegal and authorities will eventually take action. RTM/RTF have been removed from 95% of the places where they can find new victims. Per forum menber, “Ahilaly,” Carl (owner) says RTM/RTF is broke and cannot return money to anyone.

Whether you have received your wheels or been stiffed by RTM/RTF, consider yourself victimized. These wheels can kill you, especially if you track with them. Several DE inspection units have banned them from track use for good reason and my test lab stands by their certification that mine are cast and not forged 6061 metal.

At least we have finally found out Raz’s real name. The name is almost as much trouble as getting a set of wheels mfg'r properly.

This person Named “Carl” keeps coming up as the owner, but doesn’t show up on any filed documents. Does anyone know if this is a real person?

(New business filing info below)
Attached Images

Last edited by Robb M.; 01-12-2017 at 10:47 AM. Reason: legal
Old 01-03-2017, 08:53 PM
johnbelk
Pro

Originally Posted by garyever

The annually required update of Race Tech Motoring's information in the State of California Business filing was updated 12.03.2016, and displays that Raz has now been reduced to operating RTM/RTF as Chief Executive Officer out of his bedroom Apt. in Laguna Niguel, CA.. RTM has apparently closed the Anaheim location where they previously processed/ stored/ shippled, etc. wheels (or is trying to trying to make it difficult for Calif. Authorities to find them and still operating there, TBD).
Things are not looking good financially, they are still operating with a suspended Calif. business filing, using the RTF name as a cover to issue contracts, and perhaps now fake addresses for both RTM and RTF. This is all illegal and authorities will eventually take action. RTM/RTF have been removed from 95% of the places where they can find new victims. Per forum menber, “Ahilaly,” Carl (owner) says RTM/RTF is broke and cannot return money to anyone.

At lease we have found out Raz’s real name.

This person Named “Carl” keeps coming up a s the owner, but doesn’t show up on any filed documents. Does anyone know if this is a real person?

Remind me never to **** you off!!!! Gary, your perseverance is remarkable, like a damn Pitbull...JB

Last edited by Robb M.; 01-12-2017 at 10:48 AM. Reason: legal
Old 01-03-2017, 09:31 PM
TT Surgeon
Race Director

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by FLT951
I have come to the conclusion that this entire thread is a practical joke. I'm out. $5000 for rims is insane anyway.
Good luck finding a new bank. They are a bigger problem than the wheel crooks.
^ Is that Len Dawson after an early Super Bowl?
Yep, Len Dawson at 1/2 time super bowl 1. Good old days, a camel and a Sprite at the half!
Old 01-03-2017, 10:18 PM
FLT951
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I thought Dawson to be a good guy even tho an arch enemy. So why is he doing an Auerbach stogie at half time when 4 points down? Only Namath and The Snake would have had the courage to do that? Hey, they both played for Bear. Is supreme confidence in the gulf "Tide" water?
Dawson skinny in that pic. Geez! How did he do it?
Old 01-03-2017, 10:36 PM
TT Surgeon
Race Director

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Lenny "the cool" was famous for filterless camels, hard liquor, slicked back hair and late nights. He was the real deal, used to be hang out with Bway Joe after Chiefs/jets games, which pissed off Stram.
go Chiefs !
Sorry, back on topic, drive to a chase branch.
C
Old 01-03-2017, 10:53 PM
c7z
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by garyever

The annually required update of Race Tech Motoring's information in the State of California Business filing was updated 12.03.2016, and displays that Raz has now been reduced to operating RTM/RTF as Chief Executive Officer, out of his bedroom in Laguna Niguel, CA.. RTM has apparently closed the Anaheim location where they previously processed/ stored/ shipped, etc. wheels (or is trying to make it difficult for Calif. Authorities to find him and is still operating there, TBD).

Things are not looking good financially, they are still operating with a suspended Calif. business filing, using the RTF name as a cover to issue contracts, and perhaps now fake addresses for both RTM and RTF, and you can send service of suit and this same address above If you plan to sue them. Everything I see at this operation is illegal and authorities will eventually take action. RTM/RTF have been removed from 95% of the places where they can find new victims. Per forum menber, “Ahilaly,” Carl (owner) says RTM/RTF is broke and cannot return money to anyone.

Whether you have received your wheels or been stiffed by RTM/RTF, consider yourself victimized. These wheels can kill you, especially if you track with them. Several DE inspection units have banned them from track use for good reason and my test lab stands by their certification that mine are cast and not forged 6061 metal.

At least we have finally found out Raz’s real name. The name is almost as much trouble as getting a set of wheels mtg'r properly.

This person Named “Carl” keeps coming up as the owner, but doesn’t show up on any filed documents. Does anyone know if this is a real person?

Bro u are killing me. Where do you find this info at?

Last edited by Robb M.; 01-12-2017 at 10:49 AM. Reason: legal
Old 01-03-2017, 11:16 PM
JayinToronto
Racer

Originally Posted by c7z
Bro u are killing me. Where do you find this info at?
c7z, if you haven't read this entire thread, please do. I don't think anyone here would advise you to do anything but try to get your money back by any means necessary. I know I'm stating the obvious, but I just don't want to see another bro go down. They sent you a custom product that doesn't fit. Plus there is strong evidence presented here that make it unlikely that the wheels are even forged and have no business being on a high HP sports car. Run if you can!

Listen to me, I almost sound like I know something about this stuff and didn't get suckered in and screwed over by RTF myself.

Last edited by JayinToronto; 01-03-2017 at 11:44 PM.
Old 01-03-2017, 11:29 PM
JayinToronto
Racer

Originally Posted by johnbelk
Hey Jay,
While you continue to wait, try not to bum yourself out. To help you keep your mind off this whole deal for a minute, I was wondering if you could help me... Do you know what wheels these are? Thanks Dude!!! "LugNut"

Just because this deserves a repost. Thanks JB!
Old 01-04-2017, 12:14 AM
JayinToronto
Racer

Originally Posted by vbb

On a positive note, and unrelated to the specifics of this thread, Jay, your car looks great if that's your car in your avatar pic. I love the wheels you have on it, the stance, everything. I had a black Porsche before, and although I'm happy to not have to detail my white one nearly as much, nothing looks as good as a freshly detailed black sports car (in my opinion). What wheels and suspension setup are you running in that picture?
Thanks vbb. Those are the factory CL wheels. I haven't done anything to the suspension as I track this beast a ton and am afraid to start messing around and messing up the what I feel to be amazing oem suspension on the .2. All I've done is add RS control arms to the front so I could dial in enough camber. Here's a pic wearing the Forgeline GT1s (19x9 and 19x12 with PSC2s) which I use on the track, and which I highly recommend.

Old 01-04-2017, 12:17 AM
Chris from Cali
Race Car

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Did the check clear or did you take it to the US?

Quick Reply: Race Tech Forged Owes Me $5000