Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Europipe Exhaust Review by Fabspeed- Interesting

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2014, 10:39 PM
moacur
Rennlist Member

Received 142 Likes on 38 Posts

Just wondering? Seems like you didn't read the thread and just threw in a comment. Fabspeed seems to have lost alot of their business to EP so they make some screwy video that makes them ( Fabspeed ) look desperate. Really not something to praise them about. There is a reason why nobody does that. It's called bad business 101
Old 07-17-2014, 10:44 PM
CT944
Drifting

Received 158 Likes on 111 Posts

Originally Posted by moacur
Just wondering? Seems like you didn't read the thread and just threw in a comment. Fabspeed seems to have lost alot of their business to EP so they make some screwy video that makes them ( Fabspeed ) look desperate. Really not something to praise them about. There is a reason why nobody does that. It's called bad business 101
Thanks for asking, I read the thread and watched the video.
Old 07-17-2014, 10:58 PM
aa909
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

"Correct Art. I took any repercussions and great deal of heat from my own various expose's standing up and I made a lot of enemies for doing so but I make no apologies and I have no regrets. Hell I've even been banned twice for taking on major bull****ters for gods sakes. I take no prisoners when it comes to my own findings and I do it for purely the benefit of other members who I don't want falling into the very traps I'e foolishly fallen into at times The facts are the facts and it's a shame some of us can't deal with them at times. A real shame actually. Joe on the other hand has suffered at his own hands and now wants me to be responsible in some way? Give me a break. If he wasn't such a liar I might not have had to have gone in so hard."

That last part is exactly what I was getting at. Cracks me up! They blame you for bashing and then they turn around and do it 10 fold with a video LMFAOOOOOO!!!

If you want respect in any retail business then talk about the benefits of your product and don't focus your efforts on bashing the competition. Bad form, especially for fabspeed given that their products aren't exactly "class A" to begin with. Hey I've got their black chrome dual tips on my EP1 and they rainbowed after a couple of heat cycles. What happened to the "black chrome"?? Looked awesome out of the box and a sloppy mess just a few days later.

Had to polish 'em out to get rid of the rainbowing effect and lost the crap "black chrome" finish along with it. Joe would actually have some happy customers if he's spend his time perfecting that "black chrome" instead of x-raying exhausts from the competition LOL!!

-Art
Old 07-17-2014, 11:38 PM
Igooz
Trucker
Rennlist Member

Received 515 Likes on 279 Posts

Originally Posted by speed21

... I'm sorry I happen to be from the lowly automotive industry with a lifetime experience in most areas, have been educated and trained in all areas of my involvement and have more hands on experience with what makes things work and what makes thing fail than many here would see in a lifetime....
Speed...be careful!! You are one step away from making a video about yourself!
Old 07-18-2014, 12:11 AM
TT Surgeon
Race Director

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by speed21
You did man so be honest. You Pm'd me and all I did was obliged a response which you didn't like so you took it to your mod pal and he banned me for it. How do I know? Because that is exactly what he told me so if he is lying then take it up with him. He said "I should have known better". Better for what exactly? So much for the PM system being private discussion between members and fair mods there. The way that place is run totally sucks. Find one of my last posts there that warranted banning and you won't find one because there isn't any.

Anyway I forgive you regardless Chris. Life is too short. And I know deep down there is a nice guy there somewhere. And If you are happy with the result you instigated then be happy but please don't BS me or anyone else here please, or have a lend of yourself at my expense.

Sorry to OP for the off topic......where were we again? Ah that's right. I am to blame for Joe's predicament. Silly me for thinking otherwise. If Joe and Evan want to use me as the whipping post please feel free to lash away to their hearts content....Im getting used to it.
You sent me the foulest, most offensive, insulting message in pm that was inappropriate at many levels, remember? But that's not the reason you were banned and you know it. I'm a Christian and have forgiven you long ago, why you constantly take jabs at me I do not know. Haven't you noticed that every thread you're involved with ends the same way, regardless of whoever dares disagree with you?
In this thread, and others you've taken multiple jabs at joe Fabiani and fabspeed, instigating him all because he challenged europipe. Let stef respond for himself, he's done it before here and elsewhere, he's a big boy and can carry his own jockstrap.
Again, this thread has outlived it's usefulness. If you end up banned here, it's all your own doing. I foresee this thread closing quickly, as it should.
Sorry to be off topic guys
C
Old 07-18-2014, 12:16 AM
speed21
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
If you end up banned here, it's all your own doing. I foresee this thread closing quickly, as it should.

C
I'm sure you have already forwarded your recommendations to who ever you hold favor here with.

Back to topic if you will...
Old 07-18-2014, 12:17 AM
TT Surgeon
Race Director

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Nope.
Old 07-18-2014, 12:26 AM
eurotom
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by aa909
"Correct Art. I took any repercussions and great deal of heat from my own various expose's standing up and I made a lot of enemies for doing so but I make no apologies and I have no regrets. Hell I've even been banned twice for taking on major bull****ters for gods sakes. I take no prisoners when it comes to my own findings and I do it for purely the benefit of other members who I don't want falling into the very traps I'e foolishly fallen into at times The facts are the facts and it's a shame some of us can't deal with them at times. A real shame actually. Joe on the other hand has suffered at his own hands and now wants me to be responsible in some way? Give me a break. If he wasn't such a liar I might not have had to have gone in so hard."

That last part is exactly what I was getting at. Cracks me up! They blame you for bashing and then they turn around and do it 10 fold with a video LMFAOOOOOO!!!

If you want respect in any retail business then talk about the benefits of your product and don't focus your efforts on bashing the competition. Bad form, especially for fabspeed given that their products aren't exactly "class A" to begin with. Hey I've got their black chrome dual tips on my EP1 and they rainbowed after a couple of heat cycles. What happened to the "black chrome"?? Looked awesome out of the box and a sloppy mess just a few days later.

Had to polish 'em out to get rid of the rainbowing effect and lost the crap "black chrome" finish along with it. Joe would actually have some happy customers if he's spend his time perfecting that "black chrome" instead of x-raying exhausts from the competition LOL!!

-Art
Wait until you get them real hot they turn white like my sons baby powder.

Here's my take coming from a two can tubi lover who caresses both cans each night before bed.

The video was inappropriate in its delivery and not thorough enough to persudate/fool any of us. If the cats were X-Rayed and and came back with something we didn't expect then we would have a different discussion. I am all for vendor competition but not by this method. I've always said if vendors have something to prove I'll donate my car and watch them do the comparison on the dyno, 60-130 pulls etc.

Why are we yet to see a comparison such as the one that was done on the BMC filter( can't recall who did it).

Regardless of all this yet another Exhaust thread ending up in the ****ter.

Paul-FYI I'm a Dr as well so easy on the Doc jokes.

"I stare at vaginas alllll day long"

Cheers I'll have a beer for you guys.
Old 07-18-2014, 12:57 AM
speed21
Banned

Originally Posted by eurotom
Wait until you get them real hot they turn white like my sons baby powder.

Here's my take coming from a two can tubi lover who caresses both cans each night before bed.

The video was inappropriate in its delivery and not thorough enough to persudate/fool any of us. If the cats were X-Rayed and and came back with something we didn't expect then we would have a different discussion. I am all for vendor competition but not by this method. I've always said if vendors have something to prove I'll donate my car and watch them do the comparison on the dyno, 60-130 pulls etc.

Why are we yet to see a comparison such as the one that was done on the BMC filter( can't recall who did it).

Regardless of all this yet another Exhaust thread ending up in the ****ter.

Paul-FYI I'm a Dr as well so easy on the Doc jokes.

Agree with all of the above. And Tom you would be surprised that I have some very good doctors as friends. So it is not about that...

I don't think it is in the ****ter yet is it? LOL!
Old 07-18-2014, 01:06 AM
Leo997TT
Banned

Paul-FYI I'm a Dr as well so easy on the Doc jokes. "I stare at vaginas alllll day long" Cheers I'll have a beer for you guys.
No all of them are nice and clean ehh? Lmao

Lmao!!!
Old 07-18-2014, 01:13 AM
speed21
Banned

I'm sure you will

And you get paid for it too... sigh...now I know I am in the wrong industry.
Old 07-18-2014, 01:41 AM
garychios
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No one read my comments about performance. OK.
Old 07-18-2014, 09:16 AM
vincentdds
Racer

Now that you've all been educated about how bad Europipe is made. Anyone wants to sell me their Europipe at a bargain?
Old 07-18-2014, 09:36 AM
Domer911
Rennlist Member

Received 356 Likes on 191 Posts

Originally Posted by vincentdds
Now that you've all been educated about how bad Europipe is made. Anyone wants to sell me their Europipe at a bargain?
I love my EP. The thing just sings to me, and in my opinion, it's a work of art.
Old 07-18-2014, 02:14 PM
ChrisAW
Intermediate

speed21, I don't know you personally, all I have to go on is how you present yourself on forums. You have to understand how your long-winded, argumentative posts that fill up half of many threads you participate in can rub people the wrong way and in most cases seem to detract from the discussion. Just my opinion. I only voiced it because I am tired of clicking on a post to see pages and pages of your multiple paragraph rantings.

Quick Reply: Europipe Exhaust Review by Fabspeed- Interesting