Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

New GT3RS?

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2014, 09:33 AM
scott40
Rennlist Member

Received 70 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by indianam3
I am betting we have the same dealer. First, IMHO, this dealer is excellent, I have had nothing but good experiences re communication, keeping every commitment, again, exceptional. I have had a deposit since last year, and was in good shape on the list. I also received the call to say my allocation was going to a 918 customer. I said I would leave my deposit just in case, they said thats not going to happen, sold out. I feel very fortunate to have my current RS.
We do. I've had an ok experience with them over 12 years. Service can be good or below average, and I'm often made to feel like I'm bothering them. Sales is not good with respect to communication and pricing. I'm starting to take some of my business to their competitor.

By the way, your car is beautiful. My good friend did your clear bra work.
Old 04-24-2014, 10:23 PM
indianam3
Rennlist Member

Received 58 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by scott40
We do. I've had an ok experience with them over 12 years. Service can be good or below average, and I'm often made to feel like I'm bothering them. Sales is not good with respect to communication and pricing. I'm starting to take some of my business to their competitor.

By the way, your car is beautiful. My good friend did your clear bra work.
Yes, I went to him on your recommendation - extreamly satisfied!! I had a BMW done here in Louisville at the dealer by another individual, no comparision, Julius is much better!
Old 04-27-2014, 08:09 AM
brake dust
Rennlist Member

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

He looked at me and said, "Sometime in 2015, but they're only available for purchase for buyers who have purchased a 918." Well... there go my plans!
Doesn't make any sense. With the move to a production based engine for the 991 GT3, Porsche should be able to produce these cars in a lot higher numbers then the Mezger based GT3s. The question is how good will the new engine be over the years. Will it find its way into Motorsport racing.

Quick Reply: New GT3RS?