Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

RS 4.0 for Sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 08:13 AM
Nizer
Rennlist Member

Received 1,864 Likes on 964 Posts

Originally Posted by DesmoRR
Thanks guys, we will enjoy it. It will be no garage queen thats for sure!
Just remember it's not a BMW - you actually have to drive it.

Seriously, nice purchase. Enjoy it.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:34 AM
richk
Drifting

Received 882 Likes on 366 Posts

I passed on the white 4.0 in LA...I should have bought this car. Snooze you loose...but truth is I want a black 4.0!
Old 02-15-2012, 09:20 AM
mepps
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

gl to the seller and buyer, congrats to you both. nice looking rs!
Old 02-15-2012, 11:43 AM
9972RS
Burning Brakes

Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts

check gaudin porsche for a black one
Old 02-15-2012, 08:45 PM
tradervic
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gaudin is owner car that they have not removed from inventory.

I'm still looking for one...
Old 02-15-2012, 10:04 PM
DRPM
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by richk
I passed on the white 4.0 in LA...I should have bought this car. Snooze you loose...but truth is I want a black 4.0!
+1 on Black
Old 02-15-2012, 11:22 PM
DesmoRR
Instructor

Originally Posted by Z356
DesmoRR: The inquiry above from Zellamsee prompted me to see if I could find your 'RS Green' gt3 RS on the internet. I also remember you had recently sold a 'Glut Orange' Audi RS4, so you are no stranger to interesting PTS colors on German sport cars. Within a few seconds (thanks Google!) I found the 'RS Green' gt3 in your album. However, I was very much surprised to see alongside (on the track shots) the one & only PTS 'Riviera Blue' Spyder in these United States!

https://plus.google.com/photos/11498...737?banner=pwa

At the Rennlist 987 forum we have been trying to trace this particular PTS car since Donavan Harris of Oregon sold it a few months ago to a fellow from Austin, Texas. Was that fellow you? I heard that 'Riviera Blue' Spyder has now found a new owner in Pennsylvania. Let us also know what you thought of that Spyder! And congratulations on purchasing the beautiful 'Pastell Orange' 4.0.

Saludos,
Eduardo, Carmel
Yes absolutely I have had some cool German cars, and always weird colors.

I love my RS 3.6 but it has been traded in on this baby. It will be going to Byers Imports in Columbus, and if your interested let me know. It had a 157k window which was extremely high for those cars. Its a great one thats for sure.

As for the Boxster spyder, I absolutely loved it. The riviera blue was just awesome on it. I absolutely loved it. Honestly if I hadnt gotten this car, I probably wouldnt have sold it. I drove it just the other day, and found myself thinking how great it is, and how fun it would be in the summer. If I had ordered an RS 4.0 or any P-car in the future, Riviera will be on the top of my list. I love it!
Old 02-15-2012, 11:43 PM
DesmoRR
Instructor

Here's a question for you guys, I am looking for an exhaust for this puppy. Thinking your typical RSS or Sharkwerks style of just center replacement exhaust which would be easiest, cheapest, and lightest. Anyone really know which is best, or is it all preference? Let me know!
Old 02-15-2012, 11:46 PM
Izzone
Nordschleife Master

Received 293 Likes on 148 Posts

Here's a question for you guys, I am looking for an exhaust for this puppy. Thinking your typical RSS or Sharkwerks style of just center replacement exhaust which would be easiest, cheapest, and lightest. Anyone really know which is best, or is it all preference? Let me know!
Remove side mufflers, center bypass is kind of stupid on RS that already has a ti center

go baller, Akrapovic sport cup
Old 02-15-2012, 11:49 PM
Nizer
Rennlist Member

Received 1,864 Likes on 964 Posts

Akrapovic Sport Cup.
Old 02-15-2012, 11:57 PM
Izzone
Nordschleife Master

Received 293 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by Nizer
Akrapovic Sport Cup.
u order your yet?

Mine is all sorts of rainbow colors....plus melted rubber ball marks
Old 02-16-2012, 12:00 AM
FFaust
Nordschleife Master

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Izzone
Remove side mufflers, center bypass is kind of stupid on RS that already has a ti center

go baller, Akrapovic sport cup
Center bypass has kind of been the standard DIY approach to date, but this side-muffler-delete really makes a lot of sense to me. Removes a ton of weight.

EDIT: But then, don't listen to me, I'm just a 996 guy
Old 02-16-2012, 12:01 AM
M3EvoBR
Banned

Only 2 exhausts to use. M&M or Akrapovic. The second one, is by far the best craftsmanship, finish and everything that you can think off.
Izzone and Nizer have them (Nizer on the way).
Old 02-16-2012, 12:03 AM
M3EvoBR
Banned

Doesn't make any sense to me to keep the side muffler, in my opinion the center piece is the light one, and the one that should stay in worst case.

We offer a few options for different $$$.
Old 02-16-2012, 12:03 AM
Snowboarder54
Rennlist Member

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts

I logged a lot of miles in Kermit with the Sharkwerks track setup. It would be my first choice. The only down fall is that I can't hear my radar detector after the first two hours. So I have stuck with the SW bypass. but I'm old and can't hear anyway)

Quick Reply: RS 4.0 for Sale