Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ray, you can pm deputydog on that one
Old 01-17-2012, 12:30 PM
Mvez
Rennlist Member

Received 249 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
I'm full soft front middle rear..
I'd try running a bit more front camber and get the front bar back to 1 off full soft, which gives you more tuning options next time. A bit more front camber isn't going to ruin your front tire wear. You have tons of rear grip with the 335's. I can't help but wonder what time you could have laid down if you could've gotten back on throttle sooner..you were having to wait, wait, wait. Awesome driving regardless.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:33 PM
Izzone
Nordschleife Master

Received 293 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by Mvez
I'd try running a bit more front camber and get the front bar back to 1 hole from full soft. You need some front bar or spring to hold the car up when really leaning on it, because you have tons of grip with the 335's in the rear.
Ive driven it this way too......it pushes more

I think it is the cup diff we have that makes the car push when not on the gas
Old 01-17-2012, 12:34 PM
GT3DE
Drifting

Received 53 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by Izzone
What's with wtb gt3rs for Florida......fauk......I'm going to need to find you more ra1. You are evil on Hoosier
I figure it is easier to get another car to leave down there in FL instead of hauling my car up and down 95 five or 10 times a year to run with you guys. Let's find me a used 2010/11 GT3RS that I can turn into a trackcar just for Florida and Georgia events. That way I can fly in and meet up with you guys. Randy, you can set me up with RA1's and I can leave the car at Orbit, fly into PBI, get a cab to Orbit ad drive the car to the track on the RA1's without needing a trailer and all the tools and crap (you guys will have to lend me tools and stuff at the track).

Ideally a car that already has rollbar, harnesses, toe links, suspension track setup (camber/toe) and a set of 18" wheels (prefer BBS). Maybe even has the LSD done and the coolant fitting thing already replaced. Even better if it has the laptimer stuff too. I could care less what color it is.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:37 PM
Izzone
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by GT3DE
I figure it is easier to get another car to leave down there in FL instead of hauling my car up and down 95 five or 10 times a year to run with you guys. Let's find me a used 2010/11 GT3RS that I can turn into a trackcar just for Florida and Georgia events. That way I can fly in and meet up with you guys. Randy, you can set me up with RA1's and I can leave the car at Orbit, fly into PBI, get a cab to Orbit ad drive the car to the track on the RA1's without needing a trailer and all the tools and crap (you guys will have to lend me tools and stuff at the track).

Ideally a car that already has rollbar, harnesses, toe links, suspension track setup (camber/toe) and a set of 18" wheels (prefer BBS). Maybe even has the LSD done and the coolant fitting thing already replaced. Even better if it has the laptimer stuff too. I could care less what color it is.
Or buy Fritz car........perfect Florida track car
Old 01-17-2012, 12:41 PM
GT3DE
Drifting

Or buy Fritz car........perfect Florida track car
I am not sure Fritz's ".1" is fast enough to keep up with you ".2" cars.

It would be like Eric's car, I think you guys would drive away from me with all that extra hp and improved suspension (if we were all on same RA1 tires).
Old 01-17-2012, 12:41 PM
M3EvoBR
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You missed Savyboy's car. Killer deal, and everything you nedeed +++
From a driver's point of view, that was a good miss, makes me sleep at night

Old 01-17-2012, 12:43 PM
jenk12m
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

now there's an option or im sure you can find an RS out there like savvy's car. his would be perfect if it isnt sold already
Old 01-17-2012, 12:54 PM
Mvez
Rennlist Member

Received 249 Likes on 108 Posts

Ive driven it this way too......it pushes more

I think it is the cup diff we have that makes the car push when not on the gas
That's suprising. You guys still running the -2.4F/-1.8R 'ish setup? Typically the pre-load is what affects the diff's behavior when coasting...you guys running a high pre-load?

I specifically had Guard set up mine for a bit lower pre-load than their standard "moderate" setup for this exact reason.

Might be time for some GMG bars, the rear bar is considerably stiffer than the GT2 bar, giving you more tuning options since you have tons of grip with the 335's and Cup diff. With that much rear grip, you might not have a choice but to tune the rear end of the car to balance it out....you can only add so much grip with 245 tires.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:56 PM
GT3DE
Drifting

Originally Posted by M3EvoBR
You missed Savyboy's car. Killer deal, and everything you nedeed +++
From a driver's point of view, that was a good miss, makes me sleep at night
I just found the FS thread of Savyboys car, sold 4 weeks ago. Fauk! Everything done already and what a price! God Damnit.
Old 01-17-2012, 01:04 PM
Izzone
Nordschleife Master

I just found the FS thread of Savyboys car, sold 4 weeks ago. Fauk! Everything done already and what a price! God Damnit.
Just post a thread

WTB: GT3RS, 2010 or 2011

any color
zero option preferred
clubsport cage preferred
track mods preferred

$105k

that is the wholesale market for one, someone who is trading in might bite. I know of a grey one that just left Orlando exact as above with 12,000 miles never on track and it went for that range

Gavin at Autoquest the guy in the white 4.0 is really well connected in the GT3 community. He also could find you a car and does track delivery / storage like Orbit. I send you Gavin's contact info

Look at www.chinmotorsports.com

We usually do most of their Sebring events too
Old 01-17-2012, 01:08 PM
GT3DE
Drifting

Just post a thread

WTB: GT3RS, 2010 or 2011

any color
zero option preferred
clubsport cage preferred
track mods preferred

$105k

that is the wholesale market for one, someone who is trading in might bite. I know of a grey one that just left Orlando exact as above with 12,000 miles never on track and it went for that range

Gavin at Autoquest the guy in the white 4.0 is really well connected in the GT3 community. He also could find you a car and does track delivery / storage like Orbit. I send you Gavin's contact info

Look at www.chinmotorsports.com

We usually do most of their Sebring events too
Thanks Randy. You guys are da bomb. My newest bestest friends!

Last edited by GT3DE; 01-17-2012 at 01:27 PM.
Old 01-17-2012, 01:11 PM
GT3DE
Drifting

Is there a way we can put all the Sebring/Reobling/Road ATL/VIR/WG (and whatever else) events that we as a GT3/RS DE group would like to do on one post/calender and then we can all pick the events that we ALL would like to go to together as a big happy family like at Winterfest?
Old 01-17-2012, 01:13 PM
M3EvoBR
Banned

Thanks Peter. You guys are da bomb. My newest bestest friends!
Clarke,

I just sent you a text message.

his name is Randy btw ...
Old 01-17-2012, 01:23 PM
savyboy
Drifting

Clarke-

I am sending you this IM in secret- shhhh don't tell any of the other Florida crew! My Intrax 4-way coilovers off my blue car are amazingly enough still available! Here is the link: https://rennlist.com/forums/for-sale...ghlight=intrax

Put these on your car but don't tell any one! They transformed my car into the ultimate cheater. Now they can be your secret weapon I won't say a word to anybody

Best Regards,
Pete

Quick Reply: Winterfest Photo's