Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

RS: On The Boat (ONVESL)

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 11:02 AM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,628 Likes on 755 Posts

Tow hook hole(s) already cut in bumper, good, one less thing I have to do to prep...lol
Why 2 holes, I assume the middle one is for the tow hook?
I was thinking to make a hole in my licence plate, so I can screw in a tow hook in the back.

No way I can go bra-less!?

My last cars where complete shot blasted in the front, my new windshield was peppered after just 2 track days.. In addition to the entire car wrapped (Double wrap on high impact area's.) I also added a film on the outside on the windshield, just to try it before I put on tear offs.

Shooting for my first track event mid April... The wait has been long...

Hopefully I can find a Traqmate rep in South Florida to get it installed and working again so I can post some in car footage. It's be cheating with the PASM in of course ;-)
Old 03-19-2010, 04:12 PM
savyboy
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 8943post
savyboy,

Your GT3 RS, was loaded back on the transporter last night and is on it's way West. We plan on seeing you Monday in Reno.

Thanks,
Jim
Intercity Lines
www.intercitylines.com
Awesome! Thanks Jim. Just let me know what time to meet the truck (not in a forum post, by phone please...haha!)

Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
Why 2 holes, I assume the middle one is for the tow hook?
I was thinking to make a hole in my licence plate, so I can screw in a tow hook in the back.

No way I can go bra-less!?

My last cars where complete shot blasted in the front, my new windshield was peppered after just 2 track days.. In addition to the entire car wrapped (Double wrap on high impact area's.) I also added a film on the outside on the windshield, just to try it before I put on tear offs.

Shooting for my first track event mid April... The wait has been long...

Hopefully I can find a Traqmate rep in South Florida to get it installed and working again so I can post some in car footage. It's be cheating with the PASM in of course ;-)
I was curious about the two holes as well? And want to make plate hole as you do.

How did the windshield film work out? And you then went to windshield tear-offs? Never heard of this!?

Have you looked at the Race-Keeper system?

PASM is your friend, not cheating I consider it a voiceless coach if it activates to let me know to fix a moleculare wetware problem and have no shame whatsoever to keep it engaged 100% of the time. Well, except on skidpad...lol!
Old 03-19-2010, 04:43 PM
Intercity Lines
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

savyboy,

PM sent.

Thanks,
Jim
Intercity Lines
www.intercitylines.com
1-800-221-3936 x205
jim@intercitylines.com
www.intercitylines.com

'69 MBZ 6.3
'16 Cayenne
'32 Ford highboy, Cadillac powered
Old 03-19-2010, 05:14 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,628 Likes on 755 Posts

How did the windshield film work out? And you then went to windshield tear-offs? Never heard of this!?

Have you looked at the Race-Keeper system?

PASM is your friend, not cheating I consider it a voiceless coach if it activates to let me know to fix a moleculare wetware problem and have no shame whatsoever to keep it engaged 100% of the time. Well, except on skidpad...lol!
I am not sure, it is kinda like window tinting, but thicker and on the outside, I figure I try it and take it off and switch to regular tear offs after that. They are tinting the windows anyway.

I don't know race keeper, I will have to start looking at alternatives, if Traqmate can't find me support witin a couple of hours driving.

I never drove a car where I could leave PASM on, but maybe thye made the treshhold high enough where I'll never notice it. I'll only turn it of it it slows me down. Maybe it will even make me faster!?

I took a MB C 300 on track at VIR Wednesday, ESP off was a joke, still kicked in, uggh. We had a '97 S 500 there that was faster!!

Looks like my car won't be done untill the 9th. and C2 Design will show it at the festival of speed when I pick it up.

Quick Reply: RS: On The Boat (ONVESL)