Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Need feedback on CGT Euro GT3 RS club sport seats

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 06:26 PM
JAMS
Pro

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

I like the idea of having a 'clearing' car out front... that opens up all kinds of possibilities!
Old 02-09-2010, 06:44 PM
mental dental
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All linked by walkie-talkies, so you have a continual update on oncoming traffic and where the road goes.

Means overtaking RVs on blind bends a real possibility; scares the hell out of the RV drivers!
Old 02-09-2010, 09:13 PM
zizu
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I can't believe you are talking about the roads south of Grenoble. I was born in Grenoble and have tons of memories driving my motorcycles on this roads (route Napoleon). Best driving experience. Low traffic, great shape, no cops (even nowdays they like autoroutes better, and you won't see any cops on this back roads and if you do they don't care about sipirited driving there).
I can't wait to do a European delivery and take my new car there...
Old 02-09-2010, 10:00 PM
Md11skipper
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mental dental
Try now! Tried to sort this out earlier using my cell phone but couldn't get access to the video settings.
It's working now, thank you that was fun watching and brought back a lot of memories.

Originally Posted by zizu
I can't believe you are talking about the roads south of Grenoble. I was born in Grenoble and have tons of memories driving my motorcycles on this roads (route Napoleon). Best driving experience. Low traffic, great shape, no cops (even nowdays they like autoroutes better, and you won't see any cops on this back roads and if you do they don't care about sipirited driving there).
I can't wait to do a European delivery and take my new car there...
I envy you, having been born in such a beautiful part of the world and having the French culture as a back ground. I love your country and the freedom you still have driving very spirited without people getting pissed but they actually enjoy watching you while you are at it. Hopefully someday I can bring my car over for 6 month and just tour around.
Route Napoleon is one of the best and I had my throttle wide open on many occasions while driving this scenic route.
Old 02-10-2010, 01:30 AM
zizu
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks!
I live in the US now and love it. I found some great roads here too, like in California, Blue Ridge Mountains, etc.
I go back quiet regularly since I still have family there.
BTW, I love your RS, my favorite color combo and hope to own one in the near future, I'll be on the market for a 2007-08 RS soon.
For now I'm enjoying modifying and driving my Cayman S Sport.

Quick Reply: Need feedback on CGT Euro GT3 RS club sport seats