sharkster
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 85 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by Jack
Oliver,

You and truth appear to be mutually exclusive. I'll stand by my reputation over yours any day.

Tells us of your wonderful relationships at Beverly Hills Porsche, Ogner MotorCars and AutoGallery...I'm sure it would make for some interesting reading.

In the meantime, you have a wonderful day. I know that I will.

All the best,
We're all behind you:P Not sure what side of bed the OP got out of that morning. Maybe a few more hug, hugs, kiss, kiss, lil' hug', big kiss, lil' kiss Nacho Libre style will help him...
Old 04-24-2008, 07:22 PM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,784 Likes on 2,371 Posts

Originally Posted by Jack
Hey guys....go easy on Oliver (Pole Position), he can't help himself. All those years of selling used cars has taken its toll.

I appreciate all the kind words and support as well the several PM's alerting me to my dire mistreatment, but I shall not lose any sleep over PP's comments (which have apparently been deleted). Just got back from a day at the track with Craig Stanton (no, he's not my detailer), so I'm a happy camper!

I feel honored to have been painted with the same brush as Colm -- I can't think of being in better company.

I also subscribe to Colm's admonition: "Never argue with idiots - first they drag you down to their level, then they beat you with experience."
agree on all counts.

as always, i am honored to share the track with you. now what does it take to convince you all to get up north?

Quick Reply: Smart money!