Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

FS; 997 GT3, GT3RS, Cup Car cover

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2007 | 03:07 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS; 997 GT3, GT3RS, Cup Car cover

I bot a pair of GT3RS / Cup Car Covers from Porsche Motorsport. i got them, i'd guess, this time last week. We discussed them up here.

Anyway, i just put together a trade for my White RS (keeping the green, finally down to the 1 beast)...

anyway, i dont need two covers. If you are interested, would sell for $380 shipped in the US. I think my cost was 400 plus shipping plus COD charges. , 459 total.

Supposedly they only ordered 4 and all were backordered, and i got 2 of them when they came in.

This is the Porsche OEM motorsports cup car cover that fits that RS like butter. super nice car...with the colored crest on the cover. They are in perfect shape. i opened them one time jus tto ensure they fit perfect, but perfect condition.

i take paypal, steve@trademanage.com

Regards,
Steve
Old 11-20-2007 | 03:35 PM
993TurboS
Rennlist Member

Received 300 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by spg993tt
Anyway, i just put together a trade for my White RS (keeping the green, finally down to the 1 beast)...
Huh? Say it ain't so!
Old 11-20-2007 | 03:39 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

yupper. fair and reasonable price to a rennlister, now i get to get that green utilized the way she was intended. i'm happy. finally to 1 of those RS's which is all anyone could use.

i tried holding it for you, but your purchasing time frame was a bit outside my selling time frame<<GG>>. but yeah, that white slice was nice.

Ray was able to get me an 1100mile Challenge Stradale, from the middle of nowhere, in the wrapper, so thats the swap. 1 RS, 1 CS. will be nice pairing. love the white, but thats the one the seller wanted. a non-tracked, bubbled, 1000 mile CS is a hard hard thing to find.

Originally Posted by 993TurboS
Huh? Say it ain't so!
Old 11-20-2007 | 03:43 PM
Arrwin
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by spg993tt
Ray was able to get me an 1100mile Challenge Stradale, from the middle of nowhere, in the wrapper, so thats the swap. 1 RS, 1 CS. will be nice pairing. love the white, but thats the one the seller wanted. a non-tracked, bubbled, 1000 mile CS is a hard hard thing to find.
Say it 'aint so! Wowsers. Congrats on the CS. May I ask what color? Stripe? Pics?!
Old 11-20-2007 | 04:33 PM
C.J. Ichiban
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 2,410 Likes on 647 Posts

I like the green the best- good choice keeping that one. The CS is a cool car- I love the interior and the noise it makes. and the looks. okay well I love the CS.
Old 11-20-2007 | 04:54 PM
Bill911
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Steve,

You have a PM.
Old 11-20-2007 | 06:42 PM
997gt3north
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

steve, you have a pm about the cover

thanks

Paul
Old 11-20-2007 | 07:06 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

i'll have the car thursday, friday weather depending. in transit with the hauler. its a red car, no stripe, all the few options... i think it has 980 miles on it or something right there at the 1k mark. I was looking at two great cars from two california rennlisters, PCH and Watt, and i just decided despite the awsome colors of their car, taht i wanted somethign with min miles. i figured i could drive that thing afew k miles and it would still be a sub 3, 4k mile car with a lot of value. i also got a great price on it.

those two guys, PCH and WATT have amazing cars. i forget which has which, but one has a 1 of 3 titanium with a stripe. the other is a black. the photos of those CS's are insane. if ou havent ever seen nice photos of the CS's, check out the 6speed or fchat sites. wow is all i can say.
im sure the RS will subtly outdrive the CS and according to EVO, the 430Scud...
then again, im a stinky driver an they all are way more car than i deserve.

Originally Posted by Arrwin
Say it 'aint so! Wowsers. Congrats on the CS. May I ask what color? Stripe? Pics?!

Quick Reply: FS; 997 GT3, GT3RS, Cup Car cover