Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

RS for sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 09:16 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by krC2S
i guess jimhuber got bored of talking to himself (McKenna Porsche)
Old 01-25-2007, 10:23 PM
jimhuber
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by krC2S
i guess jimhuber got bored of talking to himself (McKenna Porsche)

it was entertaining though
I do not know who this *** clown Gen Y **** off is. I know it is not me. If I had the time I would go to McKenna and jerk this **** nut off.
Old 01-25-2007, 11:14 PM
rmag
Rennlist Member

Received 52 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by McKenna Porsche
This is the best read I've had in a long time...please continue...your wisdom is mesmerizing!
Old 01-25-2007, 11:39 PM
MJSpeed
The Rebel
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 40 Likes on 26 Posts

where's this going or not???
Old 01-26-2007, 01:13 AM
Carrera GT
Wordsmith
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I'm starting to think we should just delete the jimhuber and McKenna Porsche users. Or at least restrict them to the Off Topic forum, because this nonsense has nothing to do with being a Porsche enthusiast.
Old 01-26-2007, 10:49 AM
ssarchi
Burning Brakes

Absolutely- not sure which one of the two is more ridiculous...... but to see him agree to pay the 50k makes my head swell.....
Old 01-26-2007, 09:49 PM
jimhuber
Racer

Originally Posted by Carrera GT
I'm starting to think we should just delete the jimhuber and McKenna Porsche users. Or at least restrict them to the Off Topic forum, because this nonsense has nothing to do with being a Porsche enthusiast.
Think what you want. I can pay 50K over for at RS if I want then I will have 2 for 25K over each. So get you facts right. This MONKEY from McKenna is nothing to do with me. Talk about problems. I just say my thoughts and you people seam to change them around. I like the informatio on this site and do not have anyting to do with this McKenna dude. All of this talk about the price of this car is not done by me so do not put that hat on just me. I unlike a lot of ones on this board do not care about the $ this car is going to cost, I think it is a cool car..... So I like this board, I want to contrubute to this board, I want to avoid all of this McKenna like **** and enjoy. I think a lot of energy and once the cars arive everyone will feel better. Has anyone called McKenna to ask about this dude. Just to be fair. Post a poll to see if Jim Huber should remove himself from the site and then he will follow the results. Sorry to make everyone crazy.
Old 01-26-2007, 10:25 PM
cleanme
Burning Brakes

Hahaha, I hope this thread continues! I want to see Jim's or McKenna's RS when it comes
Old 01-26-2007, 10:28 PM
leif997
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

........Jim; I think that McKenna dude was calling you out Bro, and dissin' Big Jim H!!.......you can't just sit there and take that sh*t, man. The only way to regain your honor and community respect on the board would be to pay that dude a visit and "jerk that F-nut off" like you promised....don't let him sit behind his keyboard and degrade you like that....I would be on the next flight there if I were you.....you gotta do somethin 'bout this, yo. (bring lubricant for the JO; those McKenna guys are soft )
Old 01-26-2007, 10:35 PM
cleanme
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by leif997
........Jim; I think that McKenna dude was calling you out Bro, and dissin' Big Jim H!!.......you can't just sit there and take that sh*t, man. The only way to regain your honor and community respect on the board would be to pay that dude a visit and "jerk that F-nut off" like you promised....don't let him sit behind his keyboard and degrade you like that....I would be on the next flight there if I were you.....you gotta do somethin 'bout this, yo. (bring lubricant for the JO; those McKenna guys are soft )
Throwing the fuel to the fire

I'm also confused as to who's who, interesting...
Old 01-26-2007, 11:05 PM
BobbyC
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 01-26-2007, 11:46 PM
1whobuys
Advanced

Wow Jim, I too didn't take you to be a *****....I would love to see you put your checkbook where Mckenna's mouth is.
Don't take it...fire back.
What color is your 2nd car going to be?
Remember, take care of my Green one and run the crap out of the Mckenna one....
Old 01-27-2007, 12:56 AM
jimhuber
Racer

Originally Posted by 1whobuys
Wow Jim, I too didn't take you to be a *****....I would love to see you put your checkbook where Mckenna's mouth is.
Don't take it...fire back.
What color is your 2nd car going to be?
Remember, take care of my Green one and run the crap out of the Mckenna one....
+ - This whole RS thing is out of hand. I would put my check book on the line with that dealership. I called last week and said I would pay 197,000 + - Amex that day for summer delivery and they will not take my money. And again this McKenna ***** bubble boy is a tool and think he is pissed off because he drives his 1988 Yugo to work every day as the public **** hole cleaner and gum remover for the Rite Said Fread Prosche dealer in question. And now back to the post. This ***** jumped in after many days of talk about the car and dealership with a new user name and account. So once again called out like a chump. White. This is the reason I want to buy two. Kick one to the curb the way it should be driven and one to keep for the day.
Old 01-27-2007, 01:27 AM
Spark84
Intermediate

The jimhuber virus has spread to Rennteam.com . . .
Old 01-27-2007, 10:04 AM
NOBLEGT3
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jimhuber
I do not know who this *** clown Gen Y **** off is. I know it is not me. If I had the time I would go to McKenna and jerk this **** nut off.
you want to jerk off a guy??

Quick Reply: RS for sale