Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Right on, Brother!
Old 01-28-2007, 10:01 PM
Greg Fishman
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by leif997
hey Fishman, you were right. they were old. how about a couple of more?

have you and Jimbo heard these?

- fast food in Kentucky is hitting a deer at 65 mph
-5th grade was the best 6 years of Jimbo's life
-the definition of a Kentucky virgin is a girl who can outrun her brothers

now back to cars.....? Or does Bobby C want more?
Those aren't too bad, good effort. And while KY will probably always be looked at as a podunk state it is a lot better than you might think. Also Kentuckians can take a joke, no worries.
Old 01-28-2007, 10:33 PM
ssarchi
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

fun over???????
Old 01-28-2007, 11:03 PM
CWay27
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jimhuber
I have made several efforts to be polite from the start of this site for me. I do not know really what type of people I have run up on now. I want to pay my membership dues to this site for talk and information on cars. So as a new user and a new Porsche to be owner I am less than impressed with the quality of feedback and the level of stupid behavior so far. So go on with the insults and the playground actions. I really do not know who or what you are. I joined this site for talk about Porsche and because I am excited about my new RS. 90% of all the feed back I have received has been jokes, bull****, or insults to me, my state, or my mental state. This is wrong and if this is what you people are about then I wil request a refund of my 2 year membership.
Cause all you talk about is you and your future RS. With you it's always the same old thing over and over. I told you once and I'll tell you again, read about porsche, read old threads to learn about the brand and stop talking at what it's worth and what it will be worth the following year.

If all you can think of is the investment side of it, well maybe a refund isn't a bad idea after all. If you haven't noticed, this community isn't about "how much it's worth".

Quick Reply: RS for sale