Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New IMS fix from LN -> IMS Solution

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2013, 08:22 PM
Flat6 Innovations
Former Vendor

Received 2,290 Likes on 902 Posts

Thanks. If we can get enough people together I might be able to get a room at the hotel for the evening. This might work well if I can get the same room that we have for our class the rest of the weekend.

To make that worthwhile I'd need at least 10-15 attendees.
Old 03-25-2013, 08:43 PM
zer026T
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Let me know which weekend you're here and approx location of where you're staying, I'll see if we can get enough of a crowd together.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:11 AM
alexb76
Rennlist Member

Received 83 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by Flat6 Innovations
We have lots of owners schedule the procedure in advance and drive down to stay in the Helen Georgia area (Bavarian Village) 5 miles from our facility. The process takes 3 days (we allot 4 days in case of complications that require intervention) from start to finish, to include my 100 mile test drive and post process dyno runs.

That said, we are filling the first order to a supplier in Mid-April so some shops outside Flat 6 will have them for spring install. These units are not being sold directly through LN or Flat 6 Innovations.

We are requiring all certified installers of the IMS Solution receive formal training before they can carry out their first job. This component requires more processes to be carried out than the standard retrofit.

It's popular.. We became so booked that I tagged the line and have not been accepting new work. I might open it up again in April.
Ok, but *what is it*? The Solution? I read up on the website, but it's pretty clear as mud! no pun intended.

Could you explain what the solution is exactly?
Old 03-26-2013, 07:38 AM
Flat6 Innovations
Former Vendor

Received 2,290 Likes on 902 Posts

View the 1 minute video at www.theimssolution.com for the details and animation of how it works.
The ball bearing is completely removed from the engine....

Quick Reply: New IMS fix from LN -> IMS Solution