Sponsored by:

Beware of DELREYCUSTOMS, LED lights order gone bad

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 12:38 PM
DELREYCUSTOMS
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by daddyscar
He probably insured to cover the wholesale cost of the item. That's what I do. Regardless, this retailer should not put the burden of the shipping problem on their customer.
400 is all paypal offers for international shipping coverage.

We understand that the insurance claim process still should not be the customer burden. we still new to forum business. I have done everything i can to be of assistance to DBV1. This to date have been my only problem with 156 order shipped.

Even shipped extra resistors for free when he asked for them to try to make it up to him. the whole story and the 100+ emails and 10+ phone conversations. i have no desire to post on here because it beating a dead horse.

im still dealing with the post office now 3 months later. He has his lights and i still continue to answer every email he send and take his call when he has a question.

Please realize Ii'm a small retail shop now a fortune 500 company. I admit there was some communication breakdown but i still have stood behind my promise to be there for the customer incase of any problems.

I purchased extra shipping boxes, heavy duty 1/2 inch bubble wrap, foam caps for the edges of the lights. And switched FedEX for international at almost twice the shipping cost.

I have done my part.
Old 05-08-2013, 12:39 PM
DELREYCUSTOMS
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Andrew Ward
How much are they are where do I order.....or can I stop by and get them installed?
Send me an Email Saturndrcmedia@gmail.com And we can set something up

Quick Reply: Beware of DELREYCUSTOMS, LED lights order gone bad