Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New 991 GT3

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 12:29 PM
krysFly
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ones I had a really hot avatar, then one day it got taken down. Maybe because I am a gay East Euro that grew up in India without a father.
Old 03-07-2013, 01:02 PM
pissedpuppy
Nordschleife Master

Received 491 Likes on 289 Posts

Originally Posted by Spokane5150
Well, I'm Midwestern and Dayton is def Hillbilly. Not sure where the line of demarcation is but at some point in Mid Ohio folks start talking that Southern stuff. Puppy....you've been reprogrammed since you move to Cali. I won't succumb to the PC police and if you want to be the PC Gay police that is your propagative. Homosexuals don't own the word Gay. You telling me that I'm "Way off base" doesn't phase me a bit. I'll tell you like I tell my kids....I'll say "gay" and will continue to say it even when is against the law.

BTW I use Gay like the black people use the n word. I use it in most sensitive and affectionate way.

Now back to the GT3.....
regarding the line of demarcation - you are definitely below it (hillbilly side) - and for what it's worth I am not the PC police, I just work with and have gay friends and understand that when ignorant people use this - in public forums no less - it is offensive.

if you liken it to blacks using the "n-word" i guess that only means you are still in the closet. hope that works our for you in the, uh, end
Old 03-07-2013, 08:03 PM
Bob Rouleau

Still plays with cars.
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 256 Likes on 119 Posts

...and peace returns to the forum. A word to those who endorsed the language used by Spokane, not in the technical forums!

Quick Reply: New 991 GT3