Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 03:14 PM
medtech
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by OCBen
O . . . . . M . . . . . . G

What a douchebag!

And judging from the Tijuana grade quality of work, that wheel isn't fit to go on a go-cart, much much less on a Porsche.

I can't believe this purveyor of bona fide inferior products is still posting here. (Heck, if it had been made in China at least it might have come back somewhat decent looking. But this looks like it was put together by illegals hanging out at Home Depot desperately looking for work who eagerly said, "Si," when asked if they had experience in upholstery.)

If this guy had any decency at all he would have folded up his snake oil stand long, long ago and taken his act elsewhere, after being so thoroughly exposed here. What an embarrassment! But then again, maybe he has no sense of shame or decency.
+1
Old 04-28-2009, 05:15 PM
AOW162435
Seared
Rennlist Member

Received 418 Likes on 233 Posts

It's been long enough. Alan and I exchanged a few emails last month, during which time he continued to state that my replacement wheel was on its way. He's failed to respond since March 29.

With that said, I feel perfectly content calling Alan Gunn a rotten, lying, good-for-nothing, ne'er-do-well. No further proof is needed.

I sincerely hope that his brief stay on Rennlist cost him dearly. Now and in the future.

Andreas

Last edited by AOW162435; 04-28-2009 at 05:33 PM.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:37 PM
Da Hapa
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by AOW162435
It's been long enough. Alan and I exchanged a few emails last month, during which time he continued to state that my replacement wheel was on its way. He's failed to respond since March 29.

With that said, I feel perfectly content calling Alan Gunn a rotten, lying, good-for-nothing, ne'er-do-well. No further proof is needed.

I sincerely hope that his brief stay on Rennlist cost him dearly. Now and in the future.

Andreas
Ouch. I'd say you were more than patient Andreas. Shame on you Alan.
Old 04-29-2009, 01:21 AM
jpcourt
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Da Hapa
Ouch. I'd say you were more than patient Andreas. Shame on you Alan.
I think he is long gone by now... good riddance to him!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: AGLA 997 GT2 style wheel