Control It
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very enjoyable thread!
Old 03-16-2007, 12:41 AM
Stryke
5th Gear

Hi TSO, here is the "watch dude" without the garage. Nice to meet you.

Same for John-96 993 Cab who seems to have beef for some reason. Why so much hate here?

Last edited by Stryke; 03-16-2007 at 01:02 AM.
Old 03-16-2007, 02:52 AM
MPD47
The Carnage King
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LUISJR993
I really like that site and frequent it more than I do other forums. The off-topic is entertaining and there really is good Porsche info there, you just need to know where to look for it.
With that said, I agree with the sentiment of the "lots of kids" but it is easy to hit the ignore button.
It took me a couple of months before I could post as well.
Luis you put me on ignore again!
Old 03-16-2007, 04:20 AM
mac993
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

This thread needs to die.

BOTH sites are cool for different reasons. There is more then enough room on the web for all kinds of different sites. If you don't like 6speed don't go over there. If you don't like rennlist don't come here. How hard is that?
Old 03-16-2007, 11:12 AM
RutgersU
Racer

Originally Posted by Stryke
Same for John-96 993 Cab who seems to have beef for some reason. Why so much hate here?
Hate??? It's guys like you with your over the top bullsh!t that makes 6speed enjoyable. While your desperate attempts to be a "player" and out do everyone make you a joke, that's also what makes you entertaining.

If you've read some of the emails I've gotten from guys at 6speed that you think believe your bullsh!t you'd run from that site screaming. By the way, how's the family car biz that's run out of the mulifamily house in SI? You can thank one of you 6speed "friends" for that one.
Old 03-16-2007, 11:56 AM
club411
Pro

I live in my mom's basement and have a paperoute....
Old 03-16-2007, 12:21 PM
schvetkaaks
Pro

Originally Posted by BBGT2
This is a funny thread, it really is. Rennliste's complaining about 6speed, and calling them "immature" shiznit talking young people.
I'm with Bajo here - how ironic that the Rennlist people have a 13-page thread on how the 6speed forums are long (100 posts per day) and immature.
Old 03-16-2007, 12:49 PM
Stryke
5th Gear

Originally Posted by john-'96 993 cab
Hate??? It's guys like you with your over the top bullsh!t that makes 6speed enjoyable. While your desperate attempts to be a "player" and out do everyone make you a joke, that's also what makes you entertaining.

If you've read some of the emails I've gotten from guys at 6speed that you think believe your bullsh!t you'd run from that site screaming. By the way, how's the family car biz that's run out of the mulifamily house in SI? You can thank one of you 6speed "friends" for that one.
No idea what car business you are talking about nor what multi family house you are talking about.

John, I want to apologize to you that I do not live in Texas where $500K may buy a 9 car garage on 15 acres so that my neighbors house would be 3 miles away and you won't see his Toyota in my photo.

I've been in the same neighborhood for 23 years and I happen to be 29 now so sorry it does not appeal to you and your internet ego.

I have no idea who you are or why you seem to have such a chip on your shoulder but in any case, good luck to you.
Old 03-16-2007, 12:56 PM
Johnny V
Instructor

I am a little surprised after reading this that the owner of this forum would allow forum bashing on his board........

especially in the 996TT forum
Old 03-16-2007, 01:01 PM
Tso GT3
Instructor

There are no hate here. I am simply stating that most (pretty much all) lambo owner would at least have a one car garage or some sort of place to store it other than asking their neighbor for help. I am not the one busted your ***** until your fellow friends from 6speedonline mentioned it. I was not aware your garage situation if I knew you needed one I would be more than happy to offer you three (one for your lambo, one for your RR and one for your 750). I am your neighbor from across the street with the Toyota .
Old 03-16-2007, 01:05 PM
Tso GT3
Instructor

Welcome aboard the watch dude!
Old 03-16-2007, 01:08 PM
RutgersU
Racer

Originally Posted by Stryke
No idea what car business you are talking about nor what multi family house you are talking about.

John, I want to apologize to you that I do not live in Texas where $500K may buy a 9 car garage on 15 acres so that my neighbors house would be 3 miles away and you won't see his Toyota in my photo.

I've been in the same neighborhood for 23 years and I happen to be 29 now so sorry it does not appeal to you and your internet ego.

I have no idea who you are or why you seem to have such a chip on your shoulder but in any case, good luck to you.
Apology accepted.

Prestigious Motorcars Map
156 Glenn Rd, Staten Island, NY

DG International, Corp.
156 Glenn Road
Staten Island, NY 10314
Phone : (718) 698-6373
Product & Services:
Automobile Parts & Supplies-New

Ring a bell? Your phone # right? Address look familiar? Perhaps your 6speed buddy was wrong, but I doubt it.
Old 03-16-2007, 01:19 PM
Tso GT3
Instructor

Stryke,
How much does my TIMEX worth? I am your neighbor from across the street. Oh and your next door neighbor would also like to know how much his CASIO worth? Can we exchange our watches for a joy ride in your lambo? Thanks!
Old 03-16-2007, 01:56 PM
Stryke
5th Gear

Originally Posted by john-'96 993 cab
Apology accepted.

Prestigious Motorcars Map
156 Glenn Rd, Staten Island, NY

DG International, Corp.
156 Glenn Road
Staten Island, NY 10314
Phone : (718) 698-6373
Product & Services:
Automobile Parts & Supplies-New

Ring a bell? Your phone # right? Address look familiar? Perhaps your 6speed buddy was wrong, but I doubt it.
I happen to own the property located there which I bought 8 years ago (although I do not reside there) and have a few corporations registered to that address for mailing purposes. I have two tenants currently living there which have nothing to do with either of those two companies, both of which I also own.

Prestigious Motorcars is located on Forest Ave in Staten Island and is a car dealership which I own 50% of as an investor. Anyone local can drive by if they want. The other company is an automotive lighting import company which I have owned since 2002. The warehouse for it is located on South Ave also in Staten Island. Here is a reference of a publication about the company from a few years ago (copy and paste the link and replace the "dot" with a "." and the "slash" with a "/" for the URL since the software here won't let me post a link as a new member).

tinyurl "dot" com "slash" 39xdla

Anything else I can help you with, John?

I still do not see your agenda or the motive for your negativity towards me but I am flattered you would take the time to research me.

If you have any issues I can perhaps help with feel free to ring my phone. I think you have my number.
Old 03-16-2007, 02:09 PM
club411
Pro

I love the fact the has a lambo and keeps it outside... To a city dweller it is not a big deal.

My neighbor parks his Carrea GT on the street..in DT chicago! I have seen him squeeze the thing between two cars... It's the funniest thing I have ever seen..

Plus in Urban areas... Parking can go from 30-75k a spot prob close to double that in NYC.

Quick Reply: 6speedonline WTF???