RejeX Group Buy Discount!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2004, 12:21 PM
adsc4s
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by steve c
Yes, In fact my Rejex has been passed on three times now -- every single person who has tried it has found it to be inferior to Zaino -- which despite the earlier claims is cheaper -- and passed it along to someone else.

In my case, the Rejex did shine very well, but was gone within a month which makes it a waste of time in my opinion. Zaino lasts a few months at least -- as does normal Turtle Wax.
Funny, I've rejeXed my car 2 months ago and it is still slippery. All it takes is a duster and detail spray and it's just like new. I haven't washed my car during that time either. Zaino last long? funny how not many sing the praises of Zaino's durability. IMHO, Klasse is more durable than Zaino.
Old 07-24-2004, 03:42 PM
x-autoproducts
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

steve c

your position would have been worthy of some consideration if you hadn't first posted such a ridiculous response at the beginning of my group buy thread. you obviously don't have any objectivity left as you've become overly devoted to one product. posting a link to zaino's site left the rest of us with the impression that you lack the mature ability to use better judgement.

but, having taken the time to become a paying sponsor to this site, i would at least expect a little courtesy from you. however, in your second response to my group buy, it appears you and your friends have decided to take even more pathetic measures to dissuade other more rational people from considering my product. suit yourself. your child-like antics have not been well received as noted in numerous posts above.

let me ask you this...
who did you purchase your RejeX from?
when?
did you apply it correctly according to the instructions on the bottle?
did you contact them when you decided you weren't satisfied?
why would you give it away instead of asking for your money back?

if you truly had purchased RejeX, then you'd see that the bottle clearly says "100% MONEY BACK GURARNTEE! If you're not convinced it does everything we say, we will give you your money back... NO IFs, ANDs or BUTs". there is no reason to believe you when everyone else has such fantastic results with RejeX. this type of behavior on your part does nothing to establish your credibility.

i know for a fact that you've never purchased RejeX from me. even so, i'll offer you double your money back if you can produce a copy of your receipt from the original seller. i'll be happy to cross-check your receipt with whoever you purchased it from to confirm your transaction.

if you can't produce a receipt, then the rest of us will continue to consider your behavior to be guerrilla-tactics by an uninformed zaino zealot.

THE GROUP BUY IS STILL ON AND WE'RE TAKING EVEN MORE ORDERS TODAY!!!

$16.09 FOR 16oz REJEX PLUS $2 SHIPPING TO ANY ADDRESS!!!

my thanks to everyone who has bought RejeX recently. you'll be seeing much more from us in the near future.

barry
X-Auto Products
800-559-1192
www.x-autoproducts.com

Last edited by x-autoproducts; 07-25-2004 at 11:39 PM.
Old 07-24-2004, 04:20 PM
x-autoproducts
Racer

just a follow up to the post above,

our thanks go out to all the rennlisters who've taken the time to post pictures of their cars and tell us how happy they are with RejeX. this is very much appreciated. we've repeatedly heard that being able to use only one product for paint, glass & wheels is a huge advantage over other products. not having to scrub brake dust off wheels is one of Rejex's biggest selling points.

in order to show you how much we appreciate your patronage so far, X-Auto Products is annoucing that the group buy price of $16.09 plus $2 shipping to any address is being made PERMENANT for all rennlist members and visitors.

we're in the process of updating our website so you will be able to purchase RejeX at the rennlist price without having to call. until then, please call us to place your order, or if you have any questions about how to use RejeX, its application methods, benefits, etc.

thanks all,

barry
X-Auto Products
800-559-1192
www.x-autoproducts.com

Last edited by x-autoproducts; 07-24-2004 at 08:14 PM.
Old 07-24-2004, 06:59 PM
nash
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Sounds like an interesting product, and I'll probaby place an order in a couple weeks (I'm moving next week, so I don't have time to wash my cars for a while).

What are the steps to follow when using Rejex? Just wash and apply rejex, no waxes/polishes required? Is there a product you should use to strip old waxes off first? I assume I could use a clay bar and/or imperial hand glaze to fill in fine scratches first?
Old 07-24-2004, 08:12 PM
x-autoproducts
Racer

nash

great question
i'm working on an application page for my site so you'll have more information at your fingertips. in advance of that, here is some advice for getting the most out of RejeX.

simply wash the car with whatever soap/detergent/shampoo you normally use. compatibility has not been a problem with RejeX, so it's not necessary to get really agressive with stripping off old wax. i use a clay bar, but it's not absolutely necessary. you definitely do not want to put RejeX over fresh wax as the soft underlying wax will wear off quickly and take the RejeX layer with it. also, you don't wax over RejeX as the wax's abrasive quality will strip the RejeX off as well.

if your car has paint issues (swirls, stains, etc.), then you can use whatever compounds, glazes or swirl removers you ordinarily use. the simple rule is to get the car as clean as possible. RejeX has no cleaners, abrasives or fillers to it won't provide you that benefit.

once the car is completely clean and dry (no water marks), then simply apply RejeX with a soft clean cloth or foam applicator. you can apply it by hand or with a buffer. it has the consistency of jergen's hand lotion, and it goes on like warm butter. it drys to a semi-haze (no flaky stuff like wax) and is very easy to take off.

the key step to getting the most out of RejeX is to let the car sit for 12 hours after you wipe it off. this time allows the polymers to cure into the barrier that provides you with extraordinary protection, and provides for the outstanding shine.

please call me if you have more questions and i'll go into more detail about using RejeX.

thanks for the posts. we'll be taking orders all weekend so please don't hesistate to call.

barry
X-Auto Products
800-559-1192
www.x-autoproducts.com
Old 07-25-2004, 07:54 PM
steve c
Addict
Rennlist Member

x-autoproducts, I would suggest that if you don't like opinions that are not the same as your own that you stop reading and posting on a public Internet forum.

Personally, I find your use of this enthusiast site to sling your in my opinion inferior product offensive. I am surprised that advertisements like yours are allowed outside of the banner format.

Again, it is my opinion that Rejex is worthless. I have tried most waxes out there and believe Zaino to be a superior product, it shines the same but lasts much, much longer and is cheaper in the long run.

There is no gun to your head forcing you to read my responses.
Old 07-25-2004, 08:04 PM
x-autoproducts
Racer

if zaino makes you happy, then by all means, that's what you should use.

i'm sure the world will not come to an end if i don't get your business

thanks for your posts.

barry
X-Auto Products
800-559-1192
www.x-autoproducts.com
Old 07-25-2004, 10:15 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by steve c
x-autoproducts, I would suggest that if you don't like opinions that are not the same as your own that you stop reading and posting on a public Internet forum.....
Hmmm....

Interesting post.....

First - that anyone is able to post on this "Public Internet Forum" is for folks like yourself and Barry..... Members and Rennlist Sponsors......

Second: IMNSHO - here is where I am on this. Some say I'm **** about my Porsches - and yes - I do my own work... Here are some of my threads in the past few weeks - from mechanical through to a re-spray. While this one is "my" Porsche - I also maintains Jen's 964 C4 and our '68 911L

https://rennlist.com/forums/993-forum/146877-filling-bumperette-holes.html (this is 3 pages)

https://rennlist.com/forums/993-forum/138627-lwf-o-what-is-it-and-installo.html (this is a few pages...)

https://rennlist.com/forums/993-forum/138212-lifter-repair-101-a.html(this is a bunch of pages...??)

So - as an enthusiast - I guess I'm qualified to say that my personal experience with Zaino is that it is over rated and over priced. Sure - it looks great the first application - but on out Midnight Blue 964 - it "died" away shortly after it's application. However - Jen and I use our Porsches for everyday driving. Real cars for real folks....

Based on the threads here:

https://rennlist.com/forums/993-forum/146178-rejex-group-buy-discount.html
and
https://rennlist.com/forums/993-forum/140989-rejex-aka-the-deghettofication-of-my-car.html

I would suggest I'm not alone.

Not to belittle your opinion - but frankly Steve, your last post sounds like you work for Zaino - rather then just an "impartial" bystander...???

John D.
Old 07-25-2004, 11:12 PM
adsc4s
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would agree with John, Zaino is overpriced and overated. I will still use Klasse AIO under the rejeX as I think the Klasse is a much better and cheaper product than Zaino. However, nothing creates the "slipperyness" of rejeX. Nothing IMHO.
Old 07-30-2004, 02:51 AM
steve c
Addict
Rennlist Member

No affiliation with Zaino -- just passing on personal experience.

My guess is that 99 percent of the folks who don't like the product do not spend the time applying it correctly -- which is not surprising as it is a confusing process.

I've used just about everything out there and found Zaino to be the best compromise -- which in the end is what "the best" wax is. The longevity of Zaino on my Midnight Blue 996 Turbo (daily driven or parked at the airport for weeks on end sometimes) -- and all of my cars is fantastic, upwards of 5-6 months of winter abuse with no signs of wear -- but the key is you have to layer it on, 10+ coats during the warmer months.

I have a coat of the stuff on the wings of my sailplane which rarely see any weather -- and they still bead and repel insects after 3 years.

Carnuba, which is in my view the best wax in terms of depth can't do that.

Here is an interesting long term test of a few waxes --

http://forums.roadfly.org/forums/det...5256389-1.html

I have seen others and they all fall in line with my own experience. For what its worth, the Klasse product mentioned above is the worst and most overpriced gunk I have ever run across.
Old 07-30-2004, 08:48 AM
ColorChange
Three Wheelin'

Again, completely disagree with Steve C and nice detective work John.

My car was clay barred and Rejexed when brand new 2 months ago, and I just got back from the track. No wax I have ever had has held up to the track. All the fumes from the other cars destroys the wax and beading on the hood. Rejex passed this test after 2 months of driving and often sitting outside overnight as I am working on my garage.

It may not be the best product out there, but I won't use anything else. It shines like nothing else, is slipperier than anything else in the world, lasts a long time, and couldn't be much easier to apply.

Me happy.
Old 07-30-2004, 11:42 AM
LAJ_996
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

thanks barry
just ordered 2 bottles

thanks john for a great site
Old 08-02-2004, 12:09 AM
KC_86_930
Intermediate

Well you could say I'm one very happy customer. More shine then anything I've used before, not to mention incredibly smooth. I haven't done the 996 yet, but here's a pic of my GTI after I put two coats on.

Old 08-02-2004, 01:38 AM
nash
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Good looking 20th AE GTI!
Old 08-02-2004, 11:29 PM
x-autoproducts
Racer

ColorChange & KC_86_930

thank you both very much for your kind words. please call me. i'd like to discuss the price of your next bottle of RejeX....

i greatly appreciate everyone who's replied with the very kind posts and pictures of their cars. i want to make sure i recognize you for your trouble. if i've missed anyone, please call me....

thanks all.

barry
X-Auto Products
800-559-1192
www.x-autoproducts.com

Quick Reply: RejeX Group Buy Discount!!!