RejeX Group Buy Discount!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2004, 02:15 AM
x-autoproducts
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RejeX Group Buy Discount!!!

Attention All Rennlist members and visitors

X-Auto Products, a new Rennlist sponsor, is offering a Group Buy on RejeX for the discounted price of $16.09 for a 16 oz bottle, plus $2 standard shipping to ANY address!!! Yes, this includes international shipments - and we accept PayPal, Visa or MasterCard.

This price is available only to forum members and visitors. In order to get this discounted price, drop us an email to info@x-autoproducts.com and let us know that you're interested (no credit card numbers please - we'll call you to confirm). Or, if you prefer, you can download our purchase page and fill it out, then mail or fax it to the address/fax number on the bottom of the form.

Or, best of all, you can place a phone order by calling us at 800-559-1192. Be sure to mention that you saw us on Rennlist to get the discount.

What is Rejex, you ask? RejeX is a stain inhibitor developed for use by the military to prevent the accumulation of corrosive exhaust gases on aluminum aircraft frames. It was found to work so well that the product was slightly modified for civilian use by adding an amazing reflective ingredient that produces an outstanding, dripping-wet-looking shine that lasts for months. And, like the military formula, it's tough, durable polymer coating keeps road grime from sticking to your finish.

On smooth surfaces, RejeX produces a surface so slippery that most brake dust simply blows off your wheels, bug splatters fall off your windshield with little to no effort, and tree sap & bird droppings rinse right off your paint.

Imagine, no more exhaust stains corroding the rear bumpers on older cars. Spark plug shielding will rinse off and shine like new, no matter how much oil your valve covers leak.

Put it on your windshield and rain blows right off. Plus, it won't etch your glass or window trim. And, X-Auto Products guarantees you'll love it, or we'll refund your purchase price.

For more information about RejeX, please stop by our website at

http://www.x-autoproducts.com

or please call us at 800-559-1192. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks Everyone,

Barry
X-Auto Products, Inc.
800-559-1192
www.x-autoproducts.com
Old 07-17-2004, 02:32 AM
Jastx
Three Wheelin'

Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts

I use it. It's great stuff.
Old 07-17-2004, 11:38 AM
dmbgamer
Advanced

how long does a 16 oz bottle last if you use it for everything you described?
Old 07-17-2004, 11:41 AM
amfp
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

If you get RejeX on rubber / plastic - does it turn white ?
Old 07-17-2004, 08:12 PM
Chuck A.
Pro

How long is this group buy on for?
Old 07-17-2004, 08:18 PM
x-autoproducts
Racer

Jastx

thanks for the kind words. hope to hear from you soon.

dmbgamer

a 16oz bottle will do your car 5-7 times. it does my wife's suburban 4-5 times. be sure to use two light coats for the best possible shine and protection (if you have time, otherwise one application will likely blind you just the same).

mo

i've used RejeX on textured rubber that i wanted to keep from picking up discolorations. the RejeX is a white liquid, and it stayed white once applied to the textured rubber. but it doesn't dry white, and the white creamy color turn colorless in about 5 minutes. i think the textured surface had a lot to do with it.
i've heard from one user that they had RejeX remained white after applying it to rubber. however, i don't have any specific information about the condition of the rubber before he applied it, or if he let it dry out without hitting it with a towel. RejeX won't restore degraded rubber, which looks porous and ragged. i've never heard of anyone have any issue with RejeX used on rubber in good condition.

please feel free to call us if you have questions or would like to place an order. also, X-Auto Products is sponsoring the St. Louis PCA detailing clinic this July 31st. we're giving them lots of RejeX to pass out to the crowd. Plus, they're going to demo one of our other products, CorrosionX. please check out their site at:

http://vista.pca.org/stl/

thanks all,
barry
X-Auto Products
800-559-1192
www.x-autoproducts.com
Old 07-17-2004, 08:34 PM
x-autoproducts
Racer

Chuck A.

your avitar has two of my favorites things in it....

right now, i'll say this price is good until the end of the month.

through today, the group buy has been very successful for us. we might just make it a full-time Rennlist discount as long as orders keep coming in.

thanks for the post.

barry
800-559-1192
Old 07-17-2004, 09:03 PM
Jastx
Three Wheelin'

Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts

The nice thing about RejeX is you can you use it on almost everything. I use it on the paint, the rubber glass trim, plastic, license plates, glass, exhaust tips, wheels. I use it on all exterior hardware, for example, I just got Gert's FPB. I put two coats of RejeX on it and all of its hardware and rubber before installing it. I "RejeXed" the new screws washers and nuts I bought when I installed my Big Oval exhaust tips. I used it on the surface of my Magbra. I even put it my coffee! Well, not that one.

It wipes off of everything clean with no white residue. I find that two coats really leave a nice shiny slippery finish that stays that way. As it says in the instructions, leave it overnight unexposed to sun.

I really like this stuff. It makes everything look good and feel good and makes me feel like I have good protection. It seems to last too. I have done two cars and a minivan -- two coats, wheels, glass, everything -- and still have about half a bottle left.

The group buy makes it inexpensive. You should at least give it a try. If you don't want to put it on your Zainoed 993, try it first on the SUV.

Last edited by Jastx; 07-18-2004 at 02:16 AM.
Old 07-17-2004, 10:06 PM
nman413
Drifting

this stuff works. I just washed my car again today and it looks great again.
Old 07-17-2004, 10:43 PM
993Maineiac
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 169 Likes on 113 Posts

I know I'm slow, but this is used instead of wax? Or over the wax??

Al
Old 07-18-2004, 12:27 AM
x-autoproducts
Racer

Jastx

you rock! thanks for all the kind words. you just earned yourself an X-Auto Products bonus. call me any work day coming up. i'd like to talk to you. 800-559-1192

icerbofh

yep, RejeX is very long lasting. the shine IS unbelieveable, until you try it. thanks for the kind words.

993Maineiac

RejeX is used in place of wax. RejeX is a polymer that leaves a micro-thin, high-release film that rejects contaminants. high-release just means it leaves a super-slippery surface on top of your paint. it's so slippery, contanimants can't stick to it. most brake dust just blows off. use it on your windshield and rain bounces off. bug splatters are a lot easier to remove from the glass. even bird droppings wash off without leaving any stains in your paint.
check out our website. it has a lot of information about RejeX and all our other products. we're in the process of making a 'uses, benefits & application methods' section for each of our products.
call me if you have any additional questions. hope to hear from you soon.

barry
X-Auto Products
800-559-1192
www.x-autoproducts.com
Old 07-18-2004, 12:51 AM
nman413
Drifting

barry, yeah it's nice. I did a half assed job of cleaning the car today and the car is still shiny.

I do collect quite a few bugs though and they arent just bouncing off. however, I only used one coat. I'll use two coats the next time I do the car all over.

what is the recommended time to leave rejex on before wiping off? and if I do two coats, should I let a night pass in between or just do coat, dry, wipe off and repeat?
Old 07-18-2004, 01:11 AM
x-autoproducts
Racer

icerbofh

i guess it depends on what kind of bugs you've got over there. here in georgia, we've got tennis-ball bugs. they bounce off....
seriously, a bug impact is a little different that a rain drop. bugs will still splatter cause they're big and juicy. but washing them off is a lot easier since they're not stuck to the unprotected glass. the former bugs are sitting on top of the high-release polymer surface.

are your bugs big or little?
how long are they on the glass before you try to get them off?

i know that in florida, the love bugs make driving a nightmare. we've had several people tell us that RejeX is saving them a lot of time and effort when removing the bug mess from their cars. be sure to wipe the RejeX down really well. more is not better, and wiping it off a lot really helps with the glass.

leaving RejeX on,,, it only takes about 5 minutes for RejeX to dry to a slight haze. it doesn't dry to a flaky, powdery haze like some waxes. which is cool since that flaky stuff usually is statcially charged and clings to your freshly rubbed paint. RejeX dries to a slight haze, but you might still think it hasn't dried out at all. 5 minutes, maybe 10 is all it takes.

two LIGHT coats of RejeX is awesome. let the first one cure 12 hours (overnight) with no driving in between. let the second one cure at least 8 hours. with RejeX, if you get the car out in the elements before it's cured, it's still shiny, but you might be disappointed. so be sure to allow the cure time as recommended.

thanks for the posts.

barry
Old 07-18-2004, 06:19 AM
adsc4s
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by icerbofh
this stuff works. I just washed my car again today and it looks great again.
Jauder, wash your car? I haven't washed my car since I first used rejeX, probably a good 6 weeks! After a drive, I use a California Duster and throw it under the car cover. Before a drive, I use a detail spray and the 993 is looking good!

This stuff is amazing!
Old 07-18-2004, 12:03 PM
x-autoproducts
Racer

adsc4c

you too just made the X-Auto Products bonus list. give me a call and i'll tell you more.

thanks,

barry
X-Auto Products
800-559-1192

Quick Reply: RejeX Group Buy Discount!!!