Grateful Race Numbers - Rennlist Discussion Forums



Grateful Race Numbers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-17-2017, 02:09 PM   #1
IkoIko911
User
Thread Starter
 
IkoIko911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 104
Default Grateful Race Numbers

my screen name is Iko Iko, my car's name is Bertha - so yeah; I love the Grateful Dead.... had some GD inspired race number decals made up for this weekend.



IkoIko911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 02:11 PM   #2
TonyTwoBags
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
TonyTwoBags's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Intermountain West
Posts: 1,156
Default

keep on truckin, looks cool. You have a HPDE this weekend?

TonyTwoBags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 02:22 PM   #3
IkoIko911
User
Thread Starter
 
IkoIko911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyTwoBags View Post
keep on truckin, looks cool. You have a HPDE this weekend?

yup, Porsche club has 2 days of HDPE at Spring Mountain (3.4 mile config)
IkoIko911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 02:49 PM   #4
Cuda911
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
Cuda911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Oceanside (N. San Diego County), CA
Posts: 9,543
Default

Car looks great!

I like to do fun stuff with the numbers too. Goes well with your GD theme.


Cuda911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 02:51 PM   #5
IkoIko911
User
Thread Starter
 
IkoIko911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuda911 View Post
Car looks great!

I like to do fun stuff with the numbers too. Goes well with your GD theme.


LOVE IT!
IkoIko911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 05:39 PM   #6
TonyTwoBags
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
TonyTwoBags's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Intermountain West
Posts: 1,156
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkoIko911 View Post
yup, Porsche club has 2 days of HDPE at Spring Mountain (3.4 mile config)
Enjoy!

It's good to know I'm not the only self medicator on these boards
TonyTwoBags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 08:04 PM   #7
808Bill
User
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 826
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuda911 View Post
Car looks great!

I like to do fun stuff with the numbers too. Goes well with your GD theme.


It's always "420" somewhere!
808Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 08:05 PM   #8
808Bill
User
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 826
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyTwoBags View Post
Enjoy!

It's good to know I'm not the only self medicator on these boards
Dr Bill will take care of you should you wander my way...

Last edited by 808Bill; 04-16-2017 at 01:39 PM.
808Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 07:02 PM   #9
IkoIko911
User
Thread Starter
 
IkoIko911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 104
Default


taking early AM - before driver's meeting
IkoIko911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 09:41 PM   #10
Flat6Music
User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 60
Default

I don't understand. What is this "420" thing that you fellows speak of?
Flat6Music is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 11:26 AM   #11
moburki
User
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 6
Default

Will be placing a SYF strategically somewhere on my car Got tics for the upcoming show this summer!
moburki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 12:55 PM   #12
5CHN3LL
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
5CHN3LL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: SOcialist republic of CALifornia
Posts: 10,620
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat6Music View Post
I don't understand. What is this "420" thing that you fellows speak of?
I was gonna make love to you, but I got high...
I was gonna eat your ***** too, but I got high.
Now I'm jer**n' off, and I know why... hey hey!
Because I got high, because I got high, because I got high...

5CHN3LL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 03:05 PM   #13
Flat6Music
User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 60
Default

Oh, "I see!" said the blind man to his deaf dog. Then I suppose I won't be the only old fat guy with squinty eyes attacking the buffet on the Vegas run. And so as not to hijack this thread completely, I have in fact been to Dead shows myself... a lifetime ago. I think those Dead themed numbers are pretty cool!

Disclaimer: Use of the words "blind," "deaf," "old," "fat," and "squinty" we're not utilized as derogatory descriptors with the intention of triggering anxiety in other Rennlist forum participants.
Flat6Music is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 08:30 PM   #14
808Bill
User
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 826
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat6Music View Post
Oh, "I see!" said the blind man to his deaf dog. Then I suppose I won't be the only old fat guy with squinty eyes attacking the buffet on the Vegas run. And so as not to hijack this thread completely, I have in fact been to Dead shows myself... a lifetime ago. I think those Dead themed numbers are pretty cool!

Disclaimer: Use of the words "blind," "deaf," "old," "fat," and "squinty" we're not utilized as derogatory descriptors with the intention of triggering anxiety in other Rennlist forum participants.
To late!
808Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 02:18 PM   #15
IkoIko911
User
Thread Starter
 
IkoIko911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moburki View Post
Will be placing a SYF strategically somewhere on my car Got tics for the upcoming show this summer!
I'll be at opener in Vegas
IkoIko911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
996 GT3 Cup rally car jimsrs200jim Rally - TSD and Gimmick 12 04-12-2017 02:55 PM
FS: (DE) 2016 Porsche GT4 PCCB Brickboy420 Vehicle Marketplace 12 04-08-2017 11:38 PM
Dealer Inventory 2015 911 Turbo Cabriolet by Porsche Exclusive CPO JWrightPNH Vehicle Marketplace 5 03-25-2017 03:46 PM
Dealer Inventory 2016 MERCEDES G63 AMG-LOADED [email protected] Vehicle Marketplace 3 02-17-2017 02:15 PM
It's official. 1st 964 introduction Norse_man 964 Forum 11 01-11-2015 12:47 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -3. The time now is 11:14 PM.


Copyright ę 1998 - 2017 Rennlist.com
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
What's your question?
Send