996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

Denver guys - where to get car washed?

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 11:32 AM
jkarp
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Denver guys - where to get car washed?

Hi, I just moved to Denver and need to find a place to get my C4S washed. I'm looking for someplace that they will do a hand wash and not put my car through the tracks. If they do detailing as well, that would be great.

Thanks and I hope to meet some of you soon!

...josh
Old 05-07-2008, 11:49 AM
deckman
Burning Brakes

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts

I know we all have different time constraints and issues to contend with, but I don't want anyone else touching my car. It's a little car that doesn't take long anyway. I would consider possibly a very professional detailer at some point, but not a car wash place.
Old 05-07-2008, 12:28 PM
wross996tt
Race Car

Received 83 Likes on 62 Posts

I do my own....period.
Old 05-07-2008, 12:37 PM
spiderv6
Rennlist Member

Received 268 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by deckman
I know we all have different time constraints and issues to contend with, but I don't want anyone else touching my car. It's a little car that doesn't take long anyway. I would consider possibly a very professional detailer at some point, but not a car wash place.
+1

For me, washing and detailing the car is part of the joy of ownership.
Old 05-07-2008, 02:15 PM
lanny
Racer

I just go to the local car wash when I am in a hurry and spray it off. I do know some detail shops but have never tried them- WELCOME HOME!!
Old 05-07-2008, 02:28 PM
Phil G.
Race Car

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by jkarp
Hi, I just moved to Denver and need to find a place to get my C4S washed. I'm looking for someplace that they will do a hand wash and not put my car through the tracks. If they do detailing as well, that would be great.

Thanks and I hope to meet some of you soon!

...josh
The driveway, period. I wouldn't trust my car to anyone but myself.
Old 05-07-2008, 10:19 PM
Jackel
Instructor

I live in Aurora.

I use the hand spray wash and detail it myself also. However, I have also taken it to Autowash?? its on Chambers (last right before Mississippi going north) in the NE corner. After u turn right, make ur next left and follow it up. I think it was like $40 for a hand wash and dry exterior (make sure to tell them that!) and about the same for an interior detail.

Hope this helps....
Old 05-08-2008, 08:21 AM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

I just noticed another Rennlister (Porschephile 924) - announced his new website (he's stiill working on it..) - BUT it's a detailing service in Denver..!!?? Small world!!! Geoff (Porschephile 924) is a great guy, been around Rennlist for a very long time, and obviously, know P'cars - so you may want to pop him a PM??? Here is his website he just started:

http://www.pmddenver.com/home

HTH!

John D.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:46 AM
alordofchaos
Rennlist Member

Received 165 Likes on 135 Posts

Originally Posted by John D.
I just noticed another Rennlister (Porschephile 924) - announced his new website (he's stiill working on it..) - BUT it's a detailing service in Denver..!!?? Small world!!! Geoff (Porschephile 924) is a great guy, been around Rennlist for a very long time, and obviously, know P'cars - so you may want to pop him a PM??? Here is his website he just started:

http://www.pmddenver.com/home
A search (I think they were either in OT or the 944 forums) will show pics of some of his work...he's done some great stuff (no personal experience, but lots of other RL members recommend his work)

Josh, your locations needs to updated
Old 05-08-2008, 11:15 PM
Mighty Shilling
Wax On, Wax Off
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow! Thanks for the referals guys!

jkarp, call me if you'd like to schedule something. we do a ton of Porsche work, and we're recommended by Stevinson's Imports. Like John said, we've just started our website, so it doesn't have anywhere near the amount of cars we've actually done on there. I'll PM you my phone number. But as far as using my business for your details/washes, I am 100% satisfaction guaranteed. if you're not happy with my work, you don't pay me for it. period. you have nothing to lose.

Quick Reply: Denver guys - where to get car washed?