Sponsored by:

Dansk "Super Sound" Exhaust Impressions

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2006, 12:54 PM
Holiday
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gota911
I don't know how to convert the file, but I know that Dave (a.k.a. Choochas) on the 997 forum does a lot of this. Maybe you could PM him and ask him for some help.
Will do... thanks for the tip.
Old 05-15-2006, 11:02 PM
Nicolaasdb
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Okay spoke with (or to) Dayton again this morning, he said they got new super sounds in last Friday and will send the out today....should get them tomorrow!!!!.......Is is finally going to happen??? I am so glad I am my own boss...so tomorrow is going to be MOD day!! If they really arrive!!
Old 05-17-2006, 08:49 PM
Dayton996T
Advanced

Nickolaas, you will receive yours Friday.

Jsaindc, give us a call please 877-550-8555

cheers
Dayton
Old 05-18-2006, 02:02 AM
Nicolaasdb
Drifting

YES YES YES!!!!! can't wait!!!

anyway.....let's hope it was worth the wait...and that it sounds as good as Holiday says it does!!!
Old 05-18-2006, 07:27 AM
washington dc porsche
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

NO Sound bytes yet?
Old 05-18-2006, 12:22 PM
Holiday
Advanced

Originally Posted by washington dc porsche
NO Sound bytes yet?
Ya, I've got em'.... just can't figure out how to convert them to a format that this forum accepts. Still working on it.
Old 05-20-2006, 03:23 AM
Nicolaasdb
Drifting

STILL WAITING FOR THE F ...ING DELIVERY OF MY EXHAUSTS!!! Dayton promissed me today (Friday) but NOTHING!!!
Old 05-20-2006, 03:36 PM
delirium
Racer

Originally Posted by Nicolaasdb
STILL WAITING FOR THE F ...ING DELIVERY OF MY EXHAUSTS!!! Dayton promissed me today (Friday) but NOTHING!!!
sorry to hear man... if I were you I would go w/ a different one, or I would go to LA & pick it up myself. You dont need to beg them to sell you a muffler ... they need to beg you for business. maybe go w/ Fabspeed maxflo?
Old 05-20-2006, 03:44 PM
Nicolaasdb
Drifting

I just hope he shipped it when he said he did, and that UPS didn't deliver it yet...always the optimist...but I am losing faith.

I just wished the Fabspeed would have less of a muscle car sound, because I have heard that their quality is great! The sound is just a little to deep and "rumbly" for me.
Old 05-20-2006, 10:03 PM
Fast40th
Burning Brakes

Nicolaasdb: Sorry to hear about your delay troubles with these guys. It sure takes away from the fun mod experience. Anyway if you dump these guys and start all over, let me know, 'cause I'll be interested in joining a group buy of OEM PSE in the future.

Cheers and hang in there.
Old 05-21-2006, 03:14 PM
Holiday
Advanced

Nicolaas- That's ridiculous that you haven't gotten you're system by now. When I set up this group buy, I was told by Dayton that he had more than enough systems in stock (both Sport Exhaust and Super Sound) to fulfill the GB requirements. I was patient with him (and have even defended him a few times), but no more...
The sad thing is, I provided Dayton with ALL of the footwork on this one- all he needed to do was to take everyone's credit card info, and ship the exhausts out to the addresses I gave him! If he didn't have them in stock as he said he did, he should have at least been honest with you about when you might get the system.
I highly recommend the Dansk system- I couldn't be happier....But I can't say that I recommend doing business with Dayton- I certainly won't be doing any more with him (he still owes me money from overcharging me- told me he would take care of it 2 weeks ago ).
Sorry for the trouble you've had...
Old 05-21-2006, 03:48 PM
Troy R
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

When I placed my order last Saturday he said he would ship the system out and I'd have it on Thursday or Friday. It arrived on Thursday but I wasn't at my office so UPS left a note. I'll get it from them on Monday. This just isn't going well for you Nicolass.

I'm going to try and get mine installed sometime before Thursday this week. I'll let you know how it sounds and exactly which one he sent me - it was a model in between the Sport and Super.
Old 05-21-2006, 08:28 PM
Chuck Jones
Drifting

I was seriously entertaining the idea of ordering a set, but after reading how you set up the group buy and getting a promise to fill the order...then seeing all the comments of guys waiting for orders that don't show up, promises made again then not honored....doesn't show me much in terms of a well run business. I'll look at another brand instead. Word of mouth is the best advertising possible...it can also be a kiss of death. Too bad really. I was really interested.
Old 05-22-2006, 12:04 PM
Dayton996T
Advanced

Dont worry, UPS just delayed the shipment Nickolass, you should have it today.

Hey guys, nickolass didn't order the same time you guys did, so you received your first, thanks for hanging in there Nick.

Chuck, we are ready when you are.

Cheers
Dayton
Old 05-22-2006, 05:55 PM
Troy R
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

UPS delivered mine this morning. I gotta say other than not having one phone call returned, everything went really smooth. And I must say, I have been guilty myself of not returning phone calls from paying clients.

The invoice says I got the Sport Exhaust stainless steel setup. I just dropped it off at a local shop for installation along with a couple other items (40K service, replace passenger window regulator). Suppose to have it back on Wednesday. I'll let you know how it sounds.

Jsaindc, did you ever order one or are you still waiting?

Quick Reply: Dansk "Super Sound" Exhaust Impressions