Sponsored by:

zbomb's confused 996

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2024, 11:30 PM
zbomb
Race Car

Received 4,280 Likes on 1,807 Posts

Originally Posted by theprf
I can't wait to have this running more better than last year. Going to be great!
I need to do some work on mine soon, what with all the sunshine in my world lately.
Me too man - really hoping to spend time at the track having fun and chilling with da boys and a little less troubleshooting.

I have all the parts for the revised fuel system incoming - the pump and adapter you helped me out with and the corvette regulator/filter.

The tuner had mentioned when I was on the dyno that we were at the very edge of what the pump could supply. Maybe shake another couple HP out with the new pump...not like I need it.

Here's a cool, albeit rather long video for anyone wanting to geek out on how the haltech works. With the VE fuel strategy, it is critical to feed the ECU good data on fuel pressure so in addition to the new pump and stuff, I'll see if my buddy @Matt Romanowski can suggest a sensor to put in as there is no FP sensor currently in the car.

Old 02-05-2024, 10:37 AM
Matt Romanowski
Rennlist Hoonigan
which cost no drachmas
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 815 Likes on 518 Posts

I can definitely get you hooked up! I've got 1/8 NPT, M10, and -3 AN in the right pressure ranges. You're car is going to be killer with the the new ECU.
The following users liked this post:
zbomb (02-05-2024)

Quick Reply: zbomb's confused 996