Notices

993tt all single plug? I bought a dual plug 993tt.

Old 03-29-2019, 01:01 PM
AC/911's
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ferraribuyer View Post
Never a VIN? How did you run the carfax then, stop your slander and shut your man pleaser
SHOW VIN or Go Away, Homophobic Rants aren't gonna Help You Kathy Griffin, LOL, Your Fvck'd & you Know it.

None of Us here Help Scammers or name calling Punks

Old 03-29-2019, 01:09 PM
ferraribuyer
User

[QUOTE=AC/911's;13801772]No Vin in Add Now.... I'm Pretty Certain I Carfaxed it a long time ago & it Had RollBack Alerts & Maybe More BS......

Please submit the carfax you pulled to prove your slanderous statement. Would love to show everyone youíre a liar and poor speller.
Old 03-29-2019, 01:13 PM
AC/911's
Addict
Rennlist Member

[QUOTE=ferraribuyer;15737382]
Originally Posted by AC/911's View Post
No Vin in Add Now.... I'm Pretty Certain I Carfaxed it a long time ago & it Had RollBack Alerts & Maybe More BS......

Please submit the carfax you pulled to prove your slanderous statement. Would love to show everyone you’re a liar and poor speller.
Baahahhaahahhaha

Ok cnn, But No Vin again, I can do this all Day Fake News boy, Where the Proof of 9000? Oh yeah you wont show Vin..........

Your "Adds'' also act as if the Car is GREAT? But it's Fvcked, More Fake News..........
Old 03-29-2019, 01:22 PM
Plapan
Addict
Rennlist Member

If this car came from ny I remember it...and yes it has been for sale on and off for a long time...
Old 03-29-2019, 08:53 PM
MarinS4
Addict
Rennlist Member

Send the car to Chris at Turbo kraft. Heís VERY knowledgeable about AEM and can handle wiring problems.

OEM with Protomotive is a great option too but based on where youíre starting from Iíd suggest Chris. This is not rocket science for the right person. Donít try and figure it out yourself. Spend your valuable time making money in something youíre good at. Donít pay someone else to go to school at your expense.

Lastly the car does has some suspicious circumstances so itís understandable people would be weary. Stop engaging AC911, he lives for drama! Focus on the problem at hand and follow up with videos and dyno. Thatís the best response IMHO.

Last edited by MarinS4; 03-29-2019 at 11:38 PM.
Old 03-30-2019, 05:03 PM
AC/911's
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by MarinS4 View Post
Send the car to Chris at Turbo kraft. Heís VERY knowledgeable about AEM and can handle wiring problems.

OEM with Protomotive is a great option too but based on where youíre starting from Iíd suggest Chris. This is not rocket science for the right person. Donít try and figure it out yourself. Spend your valuable time making money in something youíre good at. Donít pay someone else to go to school at your expense.

Lastly the car does has some suspicious circumstances so itís understandable people would be weary. Stop engaging AC911, he lives for drama! Focus on the problem at hand and follow up with videos and dyno. Thatís the best response IMHO.
Yes, send to tk, Perfect place for that Car....

Drama? OK sure? Facts & calling BS never gets friends here & Exactly why they get trolled & I Cant get my feelers hurt, lol, Some need a "safe space" or Puppys

I say grow the F*ck up

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 993tt all single plug? I bought a dual plug 993tt.

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: