Notices
993 Turbo Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

993tt all single plug? I bought a dual plug 993tt.

Old 03-29-2019, 01:09 PM
ferraribuyer
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=AC/911's;13801772]No Vin in Add Now.... I'm Pretty Certain I Carfaxed it a long time ago & it Had RollBack Alerts & Maybe More BS......

Please submit the carfax you pulled to prove your slanderous statement. Would love to show everyone you’re a liar and poor speller.
Old 03-29-2019, 01:13 PM
AC/911's
Banned

Received 94 Likes on 49 Posts

[QUOTE=ferraribuyer;15737382]
Originally Posted by AC/911's
No Vin in Add Now.... I'm Pretty Certain I Carfaxed it a long time ago & it Had RollBack Alerts & Maybe More BS......

Please submit the carfax you pulled to prove your slanderous statement. Would love to show everyone you’re a liar and poor speller.
Baahahhaahahhaha

Ok cnn, But No Vin again, I can do this all Day Fake News boy, Where the Proof of 9000? Oh yeah you wont show Vin..........

Your "Adds'' also act as if the Car is GREAT? But it's Fvcked, More Fake News..........
Old 03-29-2019, 01:22 PM
Plapan
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

If this car came from ny I remember it...and yes it has been for sale on and off for a long time...
Old 03-29-2019, 08:53 PM
MarinS4
Rennlist Member

Received 168 Likes on 121 Posts

Send the car to Chris at Turbo kraft. He’s VERY knowledgeable about AEM and can handle wiring problems.

OEM with Protomotive is a great option too but based on where you’re starting from I’d suggest Chris. This is not rocket science for the right person. Don’t try and figure it out yourself. Spend your valuable time making money in something you’re good at. Don’t pay someone else to go to school at your expense.

Lastly the car does has some suspicious circumstances so it’s understandable people would be weary. Stop engaging AC911, he lives for drama! Focus on the problem at hand and follow up with videos and dyno. That’s the best response IMHO.

Last edited by MarinS4; 03-29-2019 at 11:38 PM.
Old 03-30-2019, 05:03 PM
AC/911's
Banned

Received 94 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by MarinS4
Send the car to Chris at Turbo kraft. He’s VERY knowledgeable about AEM and can handle wiring problems.

OEM with Protomotive is a great option too but based on where you’re starting from I’d suggest Chris. This is not rocket science for the right person. Don’t try and figure it out yourself. Spend your valuable time making money in something you’re good at. Don’t pay someone else to go to school at your expense.

Lastly the car does has some suspicious circumstances so it’s understandable people would be weary. Stop engaging AC911, he lives for drama! Focus on the problem at hand and follow up with videos and dyno. That’s the best response IMHO.
Yes, send to tk, Perfect place for that Car....

Drama? OK sure? Facts & calling BS never gets friends here & Exactly why they get trolled & I Cant get my feelers hurt, lol, Some need a "safe space" or Puppys

I say grow the F*ck up

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 993tt all single plug? I bought a dual plug 993tt.