Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE]Bruce is asking $150,000 for it. [/QUOTE
Oh My!
For Sale: Andial 3.8 Twin Plug GT2 conversion. $200K
Old 02-01-2013, 01:27 PM
PiB993
Rennlist Member

Received 152 Likes on 100 Posts

Has Canepa had that upgraded to S, rear seat delete/sunroof delete car before? Maybe I have seen it before there but I don't remember the hard back seats. I know I've seen a silver rear seat delete on his webpage before but not sure if it was this one.

As a, "collector car," I have a hard time with the S upgrades and an invoice that does not say Porsche anywhere. "Benson"? I'd take it a little more seriously without the S upgrades and a lower price. I do love the factory options though.
Old 02-01-2013, 04:21 PM
SSTAR
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by PiB993
Has Canepa had that upgraded to S, rear seat delete/sunroof delete car before? Maybe I have seen it before there but I don't remember the hard back seats. I know I've seen a silver rear seat delete on his webpage before but not sure if it was this one.

As a, "collector car," I have a hard time with the S upgrades and an invoice that does not say Porsche anywhere. "Benson"? I'd take it a little more seriously without the S upgrades and a lower price. I do love the factory options though.
IIRC, he had that car listed before and it was for sale at RPM before Canepa had it.
Old 02-01-2013, 04:49 PM
Nurburger
Rennlist Member

Received 640 Likes on 271 Posts

Originally Posted by SSTAR
IIRC, he had that car listed before and it was for sale at RPM before Canepa had it.
And was previously owned by Only1buck - as stated earlier in this thread.

Odd how such a nice & unique 993tt is being bounced around so much. I guess the $110k (as I recall) that RPM had it up for sale for seems like a bargain now....

Quick Reply: Canepa's got a nice TT for sale