Sponsored by:

GT2 at Laguna Seca

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 12:50 PM
vincentdds
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by porschemeister
Sale is completed and the new owner will pick up the car next week. It will be in great hands and will join many other fine Porsches in his collection.

I hate to see it leave....now I might have to get my white GT2 Evo back from FJ so I have something to drool over!!
Post some pictures of the white gt2 if you care to share.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:32 PM
budge96
Rennlist Member

Received 108 Likes on 94 Posts

Well congrats Jochen, I'll say someone very lucky got an exceptional example...well done! Bert
Old 12-01-2010, 09:05 PM
NickyP
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Gents- I need some help on figuring out the color on the inner faces of these wheels on Jochen's old GT2. It looks similar to Porsche Seal Gray. I PM'ed Jochen and he didn't know as he bought those delicious wheels already painted. Thanks in advance, I appreciate the help if anyone happens to know.

Nick
Old 12-03-2010, 01:16 AM
JJayB
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by NickyP
Gents- I need some help on figuring out the color on the inner faces of these wheels on Jochen's old GT2. It looks similar to Porsche Seal Gray. I PM'ed Jochen and he didn't know as he bought those delicious wheels already painted. Thanks in advance, I appreciate the help if anyone happens to know.

Nick
Call Andial they built the car and should know.
Old 12-04-2010, 03:51 PM
Jean
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 168 Likes on 100 Posts

Originally Posted by NickyP

Nick
Those wheels on Jochen's car have the original factory speedline GT2 colour, they were not repainted, it is a very nice dark gray but no idea what it is called.
Old 12-04-2010, 09:09 PM
Nurburger
Rennlist Member

Received 640 Likes on 271 Posts

I haven't looked at the photos I took since Jochen sold the car. If it had been for sale now and not last year, it would be mine (I would have had first knowledge as Jochen contacted me to ask for the high res versions of the pictures I took).

Simply one of the greatest cars I've ever seen in the flesh.

Regarding the center color of the Speedlines, it is a Porsche color called Stahlgrau.
Old 12-05-2010, 04:08 PM
shalke
4th Gear

Correct color; I don't know the code but the wheel is original.
Attached Images  
Old 12-05-2010, 04:23 PM
porschemeister
Rennlist Member

Received 42 Likes on 19 Posts
Default New project

Originally Posted by Nurburger
I haven't looked at the photos I took since Jochen sold the car. If it had been for sale now and not last year, it would be mine (I would have had first knowledge as Jochen contacted me to ask for the high res versions of the pictures I took).

Simply one of the greatest cars I've ever seen in the flesh.

Regarding the center color of the Speedlines, it is a Porsche color called Stahlgrau.
Good to review this thread! I recently took inventory of all the GT2 parts I have left, and it looks like there is enough to build another one!! Have a 3.8l case, P&C's, heads, headers, turbos, Secan Intercooler (brand new, last one built), TAG box, suspension, brakes, Evo 2 nose, flares and so on...

Thinking of a combination of the white GT2 Evo and black street GT2. A streetlegal hotrod, no carpet, welded in cage etc.

I am casually looking for a donor car, will do a frame off restoration and paint it signal yellow, should be fun!
Old 12-05-2010, 04:35 PM
niche
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow...
Old 12-05-2010, 09:21 PM
NickyP
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Thanks for the help, this board is awesome! I dug through my collection of old Excellence magazines, and I was just as blown away now as I was when the article on it came out. Simply awesome.

Nick
Old 12-05-2010, 09:43 PM
ironimages
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good to review this thread! I recently took inventory of all the GT2 parts I have left, and it looks like there is enough to build another one!! Have a 3.8l case, P&C's, heads, headers, turbos, Secan Intercooler (brand new, last one built), TAG box, suspension, brakes, Evo 2 nose, flares and so on...

Thinking of a combination of the white GT2 Evo and black street GT2. A streetlegal hotrod, no carpet, welded in cage etc.

I am casually looking for a donor car, will do a frame off restoration and paint it signal yellow, should be fun!
Porschemeister:

This is good news, it would be great if you could do a "build" series for us here on RL with plenty of photos. Good luck and I certainly hope this project gets off the ground for you.
Old 12-05-2010, 10:30 PM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,636 Likes on 2,318 Posts

that is what you need to do.
stop playing with that V8 fiat.
Old 12-05-2010, 10:37 PM
porschemeister
Rennlist Member

Received 42 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by mooty
that is what you need to do.
stop playing with that V8 fiat.
word travels fast...have to admit, lots of fun! First time a DCT for me, very impressive
Old 04-05-2011, 09:04 PM
993C4RS
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jochen!

Chad from PMNA...WOW.. just saw this thread for the first time!
I would love to be involved in the build, Were you planning to
have Andial build again??

and no, you cant have my C4S for a donor car...

Quick Reply: GT2 at Laguna Seca