Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: 1996-1997 993 Speed Yellow C4S or Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 04:23 PM
Cor2nir
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This car is Fly Yellow I remember it now. Its been on the market for some time now. The previous owner was a Rennlist member I believe and lived in Aspen area. I remember pming him and getting very excited because the car has all the right options and etc. I ran the carfax last night and it does show an accident occuring in Michigan I believe in 2001. Not sure on the extent but I also remember hearing about the car and a guard rail a while ago. I think I am going to pass on the Colorado car as I really do not want one that has been in any type of accident. As far as the Chicago one I might be heading that way end of next week and stop by and check it out. They also lowered the price on ebay $76,000 which I still think is on the high side but we will see. As far as the Candian car I would be interested please pm me and we can go from there. Please also give me a ballpark on what price you would want for it. I am not sure how hard it would be to get the car in the states but I can look into it if we get closer. Thanks again for the heads up on 993TT's. I will continue searching for the right car hopefully a rennlister will pm me with my ideal 993TT. I really don't mind about miles as I plan to drive it. It just started storming here and the GTS is going to be a nightmare on the way home. Might have to buy a AWD porsche and drive untill I find my ideal car. Also I used to own a 993 C4S in Fly Yellow bought it from member beautiful I loved the car but traded it in at Truspeed Motorcars in California when they got in a car I had to have. I should of kept it as I don't know of any other C4S in Fly Yellow.

Corey
Old 11-29-2006, 06:56 PM
tlark
Drifting

Originally Posted by 911/Q45
No aluminum in the skin of mine!
I stand corrected, sorry. The sub-frame is aluim....
Old 11-30-2006, 01:01 AM
MK19
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

See my ad for '97 993TT Speed over Blk, 7500 miles.......in renn classified today.
Old 11-30-2006, 03:33 PM
Cor2nir
Racer

Wow that is as perfect as a car as I would like. I will be calling you later on today. The other thing is I can't use that as a daily with 7500 miles. I'd feel bad but who knows maybe we can work something out and I can get that badboy to the midwest. I would feel horrible to even let that thing been driven all year around. Btw I found a 96 C4S Yellow with 60k miles. It has aero kit and sport seats. Any idea on pricing. I was thinking of offering 38k range. The only thing is that it has a mileaged issue on carfax the previous owner in florida inspecter wrote down like 5248 instead of 52480 not sure if that is a big issue or not. The car is also pretty close to me unfortunately it snowed today and I had to go rent a car as the Viper would be in a ditch.

Corey

Quick Reply: WTB: 1996-1997 993 Speed Yellow C4S or Turbo