Sponsored by:

Valentines Special from RennTT

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2004, 07:42 PM
viperbob
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Valentines Special from RennTT

I have put together a complete suspension package to give those of you looking for an alternative to PSS9s, or those of you that are looking for that next step up from PSS9s but do not want to go all the way price or hassle wise to JRZs or Motons. The JIC setup is the perfect solution.

The Package will consist of the following:

JIC Cross complete 15 way adjustable Competition Suspension system (C2 / 4 / Ss and TTs)
The Racers Group 25mm front sway bar (with the special lube of course)
The Racers Group 22mm rear sway bar (and more special lube)
RS rear drop links

The JIC Cross coilovers are awesome units as far as manufacturing is concerned. They have different spring rates available with proper stagger (difference in spring rates) front to rear, they are 15 way adjustable (on they really click when you turn them), they come with the camber plates / monballs for all 4 shocks (this in an extra $1000 item for the PSS9s and the Motons), they are nitrogen filled, and they are designed to bolt directly onto our cars.

Total price for the package is $3100

I wanted to get the price in the same range as the PSS9s with sway bars, so the now you do have an alternative.... For more information, please visit http://www.jic-magic.com/productscross.htm

If you have any questions or would like to discuss the spring rate options, please feel free to contact via email at bob@renntt.com or 650.743.6801. This offer will be good through March 15th.

Thanks
Old 02-14-2004, 01:56 AM
Jeff 993TT
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't think my wife will like it unless it comes in a heart shaped box with a nice ribbon on it.
Old 02-14-2004, 02:12 AM
poorb0yw
Addict
Rennlist Member

Well you have to get something for the p-car right? I'm sure she would be upset if you only showered your wife with gifts.
Old 02-14-2004, 11:59 AM
viperbob
Former Vendor

Maybe you could leave a print out of this laying around. Let you wife see you look at it, give a big sigh and a "damn if only..." look on your face, put the paper down and walk out of the room....

Or as Kim said, I will find a large heart shaped box, and your choice of ribbons. They do come with a lavendar spring color after all. And they are quite shiny. Who doesn't love that?
Old 02-15-2004, 09:49 AM
Jean
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 174 Likes on 104 Posts

Bob,

Would this setup fit a '94 3.6 turbo? If not, would you have anything similar available.. My car experiences a bit too much of body roll on the track based on some videos I've seen during the last event. I have H&R suspension and springs (not sure what rating) and stock sways, (4 WD and 400 RWHP)

Appreciate your feedback on a good setup, 20% road 80% track.
Jean
Old 02-15-2004, 12:52 PM
viperbob
Former Vendor

Hi Jean,

Yes there is a setup for a 3.6 Turbo (I previously owned a 3.6 T and I love them....) It would be the same price with the same type coilover setup and swaybars....

Did you install a 964 C4 transaxle, or one from a 993???

Please let me know if you have any other questions..

Bob
Old 02-15-2004, 01:50 PM
Corte Loco
Racer

Hi Bob. I´m very interested on a PSS9 for a client with a 94C2. Do you have it in stock? $$? I´look with FVD catalog and they offer a discount for the suspension. I´m going on vacations to Florida from Feb. 19th thru March 3. Please contact me with your best price including shipping to:

Orange Lake Resort & Country Club
8505 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy.
Kissimmee, Florida 34747-8201

Can you tell me the difference between both suspension kits? The car is for street use only but looking for a great street/track kit. Sorry for use this forum to contact you.

Regards

Jmurad911@hotmail.com
Old 02-16-2004, 06:17 AM
Jean
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 174 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally posted by viperbob

Did you install a 964 C4 transaxle, or one from a 993???

Bob,

They used the '97 993 TT tranny and gearbox for my 4 WD conversion, it is more suitable for my planned EFi conversion and expected torque output.

I will PM for more details about the package and shipping etc..

Many Thanks
Jean

Quick Reply: Valentines Special from RennTT