Sponsored by: DashLynx

My best buddy Kai died today

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 12:05 PM
turbobooost
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Unhappy The Loss

Ed sooooooooo sorry for you loss !!We just had the same experience 2 times this month,12 days apart !!! "Unreal" the pain of such !!!......."I was struck with the "PAIN" of learning that sometimes there isn't "Any More"!!Sometimes,what we care about most gets all used up and goes away...."Never to Return"!!!!!!!!!Soooooooooooooooooooo,while we have it....it is best we love it....and care for it !!!! My Best MBW
Old 09-26-2012, 01:00 PM
Ed Hughes
Rennlist Member

Received 78 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by turbobooost
Ed sooooooooo sorry for you loss !!We just had the same experience 2 times this month,12 days apart !!! "Unreal" the pain of such !!!......."I was struck with the "PAIN" of learning that sometimes there isn't "Any More"!!Sometimes,what we care about most gets all used up and goes away...."Never to Return"!!!!!!!!!Soooooooooooooooooooo,while we have it....it is best we love it....and care for it !!!! My Best MBW
I'm sorry to hear of your two losses. I cannot fathom going through this twice in two weeks. The finality of it all is indeed a lot of what I ponder. Coming from a small family, I've not had to deal with family members passing much, so I guess I am somewhat new at this type of loss.

Quick Reply: My best buddy Kai died today