Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

'95 Cab Carrera 4, 43K Miles, 6 spd with Sport Seats for $26.5....But...

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2012, 11:17 PM
Benton
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats Al, that is an amazing car! You sound like the right owner for the car. I am very glad to hear you do not want to swap out the interior; in my opinion, to do that on a car this unique would be deplorable, irrespective of purchase price or personal taste. I am all for customization, but if the factory has done "the works," keep it that way.
Old 10-17-2012, 11:31 PM
briefescape
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Change interior ? " no way , no how "
Old 10-17-2012, 11:50 PM
Cemoto
Rennlist Member

Received 134 Likes on 74 Posts

Thank you.

The interior color is called cedargruen 94 and the carpets; Cedar green, 2JP.

Took my 25 yr. old son for a ride today and asked him how he liked it. A very large smile came across his face.

It has seen very little use in the last four years, and my mechanic made sure it got exercised on the way home. There is plenty of tread left on the Pirellis, but they are four years old, so some new sneakers are in order for the spring .

Regards,

Old 10-25-2012, 09:51 PM
Cemoto
Rennlist Member

Received 134 Likes on 74 Posts

Originally Posted by pirahna
Did it come with the window sticker? I would love to know what the MSRP was on that thing.
This afternoon I spoke w/ the second owner of the car.

He told me the original window sticker was $108,000. and that the car had $30K in special options. He accurately told me it came from Hollywood, and had sat on the dealer's floor for a long time before being sold.

I would have assumed that it was special ordered by/for a particular buyer rather than a spec car.

Whether his numbers are accurate or not, I do not know.

I moved midnight blue to my storage facility today so was able to take a shot of both.

The cab's clear fender protectors have yellowed and need replacement. I'll keep that in my garage at home and go through it this winter.

Regards,

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: '95 Cab Carrera 4, 43K Miles, 6 spd with Sport Seats for $26.5....But...